traplover19

Nov 4, 2018
this game is borderline unplayeble fight die dont fight die anyway by random encounters
run away cant run die anyway try to cheat with save editor? get screwed all your stat reset to 0 and now you have 0 money

PofB

Mar 24, 2021
this game is borderline unplayeble fight die dont fight die anyway by random encounters
run away cant run die anyway try to cheat with save editor? get screwed all your stat reset to 0 and now you have 0 money
What class are you using? I've read around the forum and some people seem to have trouble with one of the Magic classes.

PofB

Mar 24, 2021
Damn, I was hoping it was magic or Rogue class, those are the only one I could've possibly helped with. Might need to do what I did and google or CTRL + F "berserker" to find someone who might have some advice.

Boodstain

Jan 11, 2019
Not to try and sound like those Dark Soul game journalists, but have you ever considered adding an easy mode or at least some level of customization towards the combat difficulty? Because early game you can get wiped out by rats of all things if you are unlucky with how many rats spawn. (Like all the enemies having a random chance to spawn 1 or 4 is pretty stupid to ask a new player to deal with. Maybe have some sliders to limit how many enemies spawn in the wild or how much damage they do to the player and vice versa? You could even have the option of making the game harder by allowing them to turn the damage or encounter numbers up.)

superobama64

Aug 8, 2021
Could i ask about the rationale behind having environmental pickups like mushrooms/wood/herbs share sprites with non-interactable versions? some method to distinguish would be nice; something like tinting the unripe ones so that they can be visually distinguished from the ones you can actually gather.

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
Could i ask about the rationale behind having environmental pickups like mushrooms/wood/herbs share sprites with non-interactable versions? some method to distinguish would be nice; something like tinting the unripe ones so that they can be visually distinguished from the ones you can actually gather.
Mostly I just didn't want the immersion to be broken.

superobama64

Aug 8, 2021
I get ya sort of, but i feel like it's doing more harm than good overall to be looking for a "needle in a needlestack" to pick up basic resources so to speak. It's fair for there to be unharvestable variants for worldbuilding reasons, it'd certainly be silly for the player to extinct a plant in the region when they're picking stuff; but the current implementation of it makes gathering waste a lot of time having you knock against all the "fakes" in a way that feels bad to play.

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
I get ya sort of, but i feel like it's doing more harm than good overall to be looking for a "needle in a needlestack" to pick up basic resources so to speak. It's fair for there to be unharvestable variants for worldbuilding reasons, it'd certainly be silly for the player to extinct a plant in the region when they're picking stuff; but the current implementation of it makes gathering waste a lot of time having you knock against all the "fakes" in a way that feels bad to play.
hm... I might have a solution for that. I'll flip the images around (left and right flipped), so if the player is observant they will be able to tell the difference between harvestable ones and background ones.

Determind

Mar 21, 2019
I reentered the cave after completing the teal quest in order to get some of the items I missed on the timer. Unfortunately, it looks like the exit does not work or is misplaced and at the end Teal is just standing by the corpse of the Frost Womb.

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
in truth i like the idea of the mother being the true antagonist and the regulators being not as bad as her she can send you to defeat them to regain her true power or whatever but later you should be able to chose whether or not you side with ether or none

2.90 star(s) 26 Votes