Shriekened

Aug 13, 2022
i encountered a bug, upon entering Illfang's Forest and killing the bear with the goblin, i went north and a i got a text saying "the young wolf looks strangely timid. Unfotunately, it avoids you whenever you try to pet it..." ,i cant get rid of the text, it doesnt let me move nor load any save prior, the only option is to close the game.

Reactions: jynxpantera

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
i encountered a bug, upon entering Illfang's Forest and killing the bear with the goblin, i went north and a i got a text saying "the young wolf looks strangely timid. Unfotunately, it avoids you whenever you try to pet it..." ,i cant get rid of the text, it doesnt let me move nor load any save prior, the only option is to close the game.
Please update to the latest data folder from google drive.

Reactions: jynxpantera

Shriekened

Aug 13, 2022
found another bug, in Hikari's Tomb after Vosh´nox self-destrructs, looting the first chest to the left crashes the game (this time i downloaded the google drive folder )

Also im loving the game, its great

MaybeMaybelline

Jun 9, 2021
I'm stuck right at the beginning of the game. The controls aren't working. If I push the down arrow, I look to the left. If I push the right arrow, I look to the top. Besides those two looking directions I can only quicksave. Starting a new game didn't help either. Anyone else have this problem?

Kekshura

Apr 24, 2023
Hana's Temple has two separate passive abilities that increases the damage of Black Rose by two hundred, but only one of them can be selected. That is strange.

Kekshura

Apr 24, 2023
I obtained the ability in Hana's Temple to negate damage taken if what was received is over ninety percent of their max health, but it doesn't help. I had Hana equipped with two Tissa's Ring and her max health was forty. Took fifty-eight damage from an enemy and Hana fainted. Ability name and location changed in the Temple as well.

Reactions: sonhot

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
I obtained the ability in Hana's Temple to negate damage taken if what was received is over ninety percent of their max health, but it doesn't help. I had Hana equipped with two Tissa's Ring and her max health was forty. Took fifty-eight damage from an enemy and Hana fainted. Ability name and location changed in the Temple as well.
Will look into it.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Plenty of new things to see since I last played.

Does that statue in the playground over in the ruins of old Tolbana do anything? It's got the look of an insanity event. My first thought was that Hana might be necessary to do it but insanity events don't typically include the whole party. Do you need particular stats?

Last edited:

Kekshura

Apr 24, 2023
I am able to select Foibles for the main character and later on Hana. Can the same be done for other party members, or just those two for now? What are Artifacts? Are they just certain Accessories? Asking because of Bloodfang's Temple ability that lets him equip Artifacts.

NotASkeleton

Jul 15, 2023
Plenty of new things to see since I last played.

Does that statue in the playground over in the ruins of old Tolbana do anything? It's got the look of an insanity event. My first thought was that Hana might be necessary to do it but insanity events don't typically include the whole party. Do you need particular stats?
It's not quite a Insanity event but yes, it does seem like it would be one. You do need Hana in the party to trigger further content with it but make sure she's not dead (0 HP) otherwise the game will crash - because in that section, you'll be playing as Hana briefly (might be fixed later by reviving her for that section, but what are you doing with dead party members anyway?). Be prepared for how dark it is though, but if you press on, you'll be rewarded. There is one more similar statue like that to find in-game - I would advise exploring the forests near Blackcry.

I am able to select Foibles for the main character and later on Hana. Can the same be done for other party members, or just those two for now? What are Artifacts? Are they just certain Accessories? Asking because of Bloodfang's Temple ability that lets him equip Artifacts.
I think there may be more Foibles in the future for permanent party members like Bloodfang but it's only a guess for now. Not sure if it will happen, actually. To answer your other questions, the Artifacts are shield-slot items that Leader and Blood Magus can equip, and tends to be things like spellbooks and oddities like 'Porcelain Doll' that's definitely not cursed at all. Artifacts usually buff your stats, as well as give you a chance to inflict a debuff on your enemies. If you're not sure at all, make sure to check the equipment items' stats by pressing SHIFT and it should show you what stats it has.

Bloodfang having access to Artifacts sounds nice, you could build him as a magus if you like. That would mean losing access to claws as they seal shield slot though. Decisions, decisions...

Reactions: PofB

Kekshura

Apr 24, 2023
It's not quite a Insanity event but yes, it does seem like it would be one. You do need Hana in the party to trigger further content with it but make sure she's not dead (0 HP) otherwise the game will crash - because in that section, you'll be playing as Hana briefly (might be fixed later by reviving her for that section, but what are you doing with dead party members anyway?). Be prepared for how dark it is though, but if you press on, you'll be rewarded. There is one more similar statue like that to find in-game - I would advise exploring the forests near Blackcry.

I think there may be more Foibles in the future for permanent party members like Bloodfang but it's only a guess for now. Not sure if it will happen, actually. To answer your other questions, the Artifacts are shield-slot items that Leader and Blood Magus can equip, and tends to be things like spellbooks and oddities like 'Porcelain Doll' that's definitely not cursed at all. Artifacts usually buff your stats, as well as give you a chance to inflict a debuff on your enemies. If you're not sure at all, make sure to check the equipment items' stats by pressing SHIFT and it should show you what stats it has.

Bloodfang having access to Artifacts sounds nice, you could build him as a magus if you like. That would mean losing access to claws as they seal shield slot though. Decisions, decisions...
Thank you for replying to the comments. It has helped. Strange to lose Claws though. Maybe it can work out when he gets an event for choosing Foibles that one of them locks his beast mode for the use of weapons like axes, swords, and spear, or become an Ice Mage. At least he does decent damage when he is obtained despite the lack of equipment. Cannot say the same for Hana.

Reactions: PofB

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
The initial Raggs dialogue seems to be bugged. Rather than letting you go through each question as before any of them will skip forward and lock out the others.

2.90 star(s) 26 Votes