balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
It's still happening on the latest. Should I visit a fixer first and then try?

Actually ran into another one: I just picked up Hana and went to the Academy. When I left the campus Bloodfang had joined my party out of nowhere.

Last edited:

PofB

Mar 24, 2021
Anyone have any advice on how to build Hana for combat? She's my first party member and I want to make sure she adds much needed DPS to the party.

PofB

Mar 24, 2021

Actually ran into another one: I just picked up Hana and went to the Academy. When I left the campus Bloodfang had joined my party out of nowhere.
I was playing and just go that too. I only went to the Academy for another potential party member, but I wasn't expecting this...
Edit: I found the party member I was looking for, randomly, while trying to remember where the Woodsedge Docks are. This game still knows how to lower my sanity stat after a long break from it.
Edit2: I've had it up to here with this game. The disrespect is INSANE, and makes the popularity Poll at the top of this forum a meme. I actually liked Azar at first, until she starting letting her real personality creep through. And Hana waking up from a vision quest and instinctively calling me a slur? Got me twisted. I don't even know anything about Bloodfang, or how he even got in my party, but I like him best simply because he hasn't insulted me and because he's a werewolf (werewolves are rad).

Last edited:

NotASkeleton

Jul 15, 2023

Fixer should possibly help with Bloodfang problem, if he hasn't joined you officially yet - so the fixer should at least remove him, hopefully. Fixer is usually more for problems with the camera, like a extremely zoomed in camera from scenes/caves still sticking around and being a pain in outside maps where you can't see much. If I was you, I'll have to give up on that cave with minotaurs, best to wait for a fix.
Is there any mind control or brainwashing in this game?
If you're looking for a tag like that in Broken Reality, I don't know if it will happen to MC or the party at all, but I think there are implications of mind control in the game but it's likely plot flavor, rather than something tied to H-scenes. I would be proven wrong later though!
Anyone have any advice on how to build Hana for combat? She's my first party member and I want to make sure she adds much needed DPS to the party.
In previous versions of the game, Hana was a very strong magus/rogue hybrid with healing/AOE magic/status effects - but since several updates and her skillset being locked behind Temple OR statue events scattered across the game, you could possibly build her as a rogue and focus on agility/luck/evasion. Later on, you'll discover her Foibles and decide for yourself on how you would build her. For example, one foible disables her weapon slot but gives her two turns to use in battles. Things like that. Personally, I'll focus on daggers for lucky critical hits but it's your call. I'll admit to not having explored her combat potential much.

Reactions: PofB

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021

I'll look into it.

PofB

Mar 24, 2021
Fixer should possibly help with Bloodfang problem, if he hasn't joined you officially yet - so the fixer should at least remove him, hopefully. Fixer is usually more for problems with the camera, like a extremely zoomed in camera from scenes/caves still sticking around and being a pain in outside maps where you can't see much. If I was you, I'll have to give up on that cave with minotaurs, best to wait for a fix.

If you're looking for a tag like that in Broken Reality, I don't know if it will happen to MC or the party at all, but I think there are implications of mind control in the game but it's likely plot flavor, rather than something tied to H-scenes. I would be proven wrong later though!

In previous versions of the game, Hana was a very strong magus/rogue hybrid with healing/AOE magic/status effects - but since several updates and her skillset being locked behind Temple OR statue events scattered across the game, you could possibly build her as a rogue and focus on agility/luck/evasion. Later on, you'll discover her Foibles and decide for yourself on how you would build her. For example, one foible disables her weapon slot but gives her two turns to use in battles. Things like that. Personally, I'll focus on daggers for lucky critical hits but it's your call. I'll admit to not having explored her combat potential much.
Thanks for the answer. I didn't know she could get Foibles, and I don't even know what statue events are. I hope the Bloodfang glitch is fixed though, so I don't update my data folder one evening and find my game bricked because I had a invalid party member or something. I'll definitely just focus on Rouge weapon stuff though. Get her some better armor too, because she is always the first to die no matter who's in my party.

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
Downloaded the latest game from google drive.
Skærmbillede (1056).png Skærmbillede (1055).png
Opening this chest in the Hikar´s Tomb Floor 2 gave me this error.

LameLord23

Aug 4, 2022
"RPG Maker VX Ace" game engine ware never made fore phones in mind, so phones are not supported by default...
support fore cellphones got introduced in "RPG Maker MV" if i remember correctly, so you would be better of playing it on an PC anyway...

through you can kind of change the text font's, by going into the "Fonts" folder and replace/delete the tree files named:
"VL-Gothic-Regular.ttf"
"VL-PGothic-Regular.ttf"
"Windbuchen Regular.ttf"
and the game should default back to the default engine Text Style, hope that is of any help.
through i can't guarantee it will not mess whit some stuff...
Youre a lifesaver thanks The font were really unreadable after deleteing it i change ti default one Thx

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
Get the latest data folder from the Google Drive link and replace the one you have.
Using the google drive link from the first post and replacing it, which I already did before but now did again, still gives me the same error.

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
Entering this cave a fight starts. After winning the fight I get this msg:
Skærmbillede (1060).png Skærmbillede (1061).png
Then restarting the game going into my save games afterwards the changing area auto-save/Save 1 has a blank playtime and place and trying to load it gives me this error. There is no fight this time, just the error.
Skærmbillede (1064).png Skærmbillede (1063).png

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
Walking on the slippery tiles of the Tower of Wisdom ends up making my movement extremely slow after I step off of them, running speed is now slower than walking and walking is snails pace.
Saving and reloading does not fix this so it seems permanet for the rest of the game, unless I load a game from before standing on the tiles and miss out on all the sweet upgrades and loot in the tower.
Not sure if anyone found a way to reset walking/running speed after using those tiles or I am the only one experiencing this?

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
Walking on the slippery tiles of the Tower of Wisdom ends up making my movement extremely slow after I step off of them, running speed is now slower than walking and walking is snails pace.
Saving and reloading does not fix this so it seems permanet for the rest of the game, unless I load a game from before standing on the tiles and miss out on all the sweet upgrades and loot in the tower.
Not sure if anyone found a way to reset walking/running speed after using those tiles or I am the only one experiencing this?
Tower of Wisdom has running disabled I believe.

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
Tower of Wisdom has running disabled I believe.
I can still run(extremely slow) when moving off the slippery tiles inside the (Ice place)tower, like when going to get loot/stat boost in the southern room or fighting the wyvern guy in the eastern part.
Even when leaving the tower or saving and reloading my movement speed and running speed are super slow after having slid around on the ice tiles and I have to reload a game from before standing on ice tiles to get my old movement back effectively locking me out of the tower since moving around becomes far to slow to play after that.

Last edited:

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
So sleeping at this inn and getting the event with the frost lady makes the screen extremely dark afterwards when moving around. Menus are still normal light. I tried resting again, moving to other areas and rest there, but the darkness/Dimness of the screen to not turn light again.
It makes it almost impossible to navigate the darker areas of the game.

Light before resting event
Skærmbillede (1069).png Skærmbillede (1068).png

Resting event, I tried the different outcomes and it does not change the lighting afterwards
Skærmbillede (1070).png

Lighting after the rest
Skærmbillede (1071).png Skærmbillede (1072).png

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
So sleeping at this inn and getting the event with the frost lady makes the screen extremely dark afterwards when moving around. Menus are still normal light. I tried resting again, moving to other areas and rest there, but the darkness/Dimness of the screen to not turn light again.
It makes it almost impossible to navigate the darker areas of the game.

Light before resting event
View attachment 2813837 View attachment 2813835

Resting event, I tried the different outcomes and it does not change the lighting afterwards
View attachment 2813838

Lighting after the rest
View attachment 2813839 View attachment 2813840
Go to a fixer NPC. I will take care of the bug in the next patch.

Reactions: Stiig

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
Go to a fixer NPC. I will take care of the bug in the next patch.
The fixer seems to fix both the darkness and speed slow for me.
Though I was unable to find a fixer in the Hioni place(Might be my own fault), so had to walk all the way with the slowed speed to the church outside of Urbus.

2.90 star(s) 26 Votes