Kekshura

Apr 24, 2023
So sleeping at this inn and getting the event with the frost lady makes the screen extremely dark afterwards when moving around. Menus are still normal light. I tried resting again, moving to other areas and rest there, but the darkness/Dimness of the screen to not turn light again.
It makes it almost impossible to navigate the darker areas of the game.

Light before resting event
View attachment 2813837 View attachment 2813835

Resting event, I tried the different outcomes and it does not change the lighting afterwards
View attachment 2813838

Lighting after the rest
View attachment 2813839 View attachment 2813840
That has always happened to me too. There's also the Library nearby that crashes the game whenever I tried to exit after defeating the enemy at the end of it.

Reactions: Stiig

Kekshura

Apr 24, 2023
I'm a bit surprised that there aren't any other H-scenes with Raggs after meeting him again. I was expecting something along with disapproval from Hana. Even a body modification option from Raggs with +/- effects if Insanity is high enough. A lot of other people experimenting on others, so an event that can lead to the MC having it done on themselves would be cool along with other shenanigans. I've sort of had an issue where I progressed in the story, but not do certain things in order that the third party member somehow joined me before even meeting them. Kind of funny. During the time when I was progressing in the Necromancer storyline and Ice Spirits.

Last edited:

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
For me Bloodfang joined me on my first playthorough before sailing anywhere since I had visited the academy. I had no idea who he was or what was going on. It kind of messed up my visit to get him.
But at least with him cheated/adacemied in the party I got an event with someone wanting to catch Hana for being a witch after cleaning Weissberg.

This event I have been unable to trigger in my other playthroughs if I play the game by the rules with the newest patch and go to get Bloodfang before I go to the academy. Then I can clear out weissberg, save the frost lady from womb monster and clear out all other areas on the island and get visit with mother Telling me to go to Theodoxa(After this event quest log is unchanged and still tell me to get Bloodfang) But no one call Hana a witch anymore and I am unsure how to progress the game at this point. Visited all towns and places again with no new events.
There are the two tiny frost girls at the playground around Weissberg also at this point where when I see them on the plaything and walk away it trigger a crash saying it cannot find a certain event. It seem to also crash when walking around the west of all the small villages.

Forgot name of village(The artist one) but some mist has taken it over at this point. Which cause crash when I enter the village since missing wandering monster sprite. Renaming another monster sprite to take its place I can move about but the game crash if I try to fight them. If I enter mayor hut him and his doll daughter are fine and exiting the village are back to normal. But if I leave village and go back in the normal entrance from the teleport fountain it is filled with fog again.

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
For me Bloodfang joined me on my first playthorough before sailing anywhere since I had visited the academy. I had no idea who he was or what was going on. It kind of messed up my visit to get him.
But at least with him cheated/adacemied in the party I got an event with someone wanting to catch Hana for being a witch after cleaning Weissberg.

This event I have been unable to trigger in my other playthroughs if I play the game by the rules with the newest patch and go to get Bloodfang before I go to the academy. Then I can clear out weissberg, save the frost lady from womb monster and clear out all other areas on the island and get visit with mother Telling me to go to Theodoxa(After this event quest log is unchanged and still tell me to get Bloodfang) But no one call Hana a witch anymore and I am unsure how to progress the game at this point. Visited all towns and places again with no new events.
There are the two tiny frost girls at the playground around Weissberg also at this point where when I see them on the plaything and walk away it trigger a crash saying it cannot find a certain event. It seem to also crash when walking around the west of all the small villages.

Forgot name of village(The artist one) but some mist has taken it over at this point. Which cause crash when I enter the village since missing wandering monster sprite. Renaming another monster sprite to take its place I can move about but the game crash if I try to fight them. If I enter mayor hut him and his doll daughter are fine and exiting the village are back to normal. But if I leave village and go back in the normal entrance from the teleport fountain it is filled with fog again.
Ooph, I've got a lot of fixes ahead of me.

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
Ooph, I've got a lot of fixes ahead of me.
Best of luck, have had a blast on all 5 playthroughs so far in spite of crashes and bugs and I plan to join the Patreon at some point.

My experience from the parts I played is balance wise testosterone has all the advantages in regards to stat mechanics to østrogen. To the point where it almost feel like a meta-political statement to call it testosterone/østrogen and not top/Bottom or Dominant/Submissive :ROFLMAO: it taking place in a broken reality/lovecraftian fantasy so anything goes and you can call it what you want and have it affect your world as you see fit. Myself being masculine(testosterone) guy in reality who prefer sexual fanatasies of femdom there is a bit of a dissonance for me here but I don´t expect all games to cater to all kind of sexual fantasies so please don´t take any of this as hard criticism, just something that felt weird to me all along and made me turn on cencoring. Though it would be neat if Vixen could dommy mommy my testosteron berserker, not going to lie ;)
But I am happy for the ability to turn off the erotic events since it is not what makes this game fun for me and the game and story is very enjoyable without the erotic content. Oh while talking sex and the on/off cencoring the Celeste inn event is not affected by the cencoring turned on, you still get her sex scene, sorry for the extra work.

Also berserker seems to get amazing gear by just collecting stuff from areas and bosses where as the other classes has to work a bit harder through shops or crafting to get what is optimal for them. This might change later in the game or I have just been (un)lucky in my finds.
My leader playthrough felt by far like the weakest choice of the 4, but I will say it could come down to me doing it very foil weak and less min/max playthrough than my other ones keeping sanity on 0 missing out on some of the early freebies it provide.

Personally I don´t mind single player games where there is unbalance and variety and difference in the classes and where better knowledge of the mechanics will lead to easier experience since it makes it more fun to replay and try out different things.

PofB

Mar 24, 2021

There's a right way to get Bloodfang before the academy? I still don't know where I'm even supposed to find him naturally.

Last edited:

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
There's a right way to get Bloodfang before the academy? I still don't know here I'm even supposed to find him naturally.
Well I am unsure if the way I found him is the right way, but at least it had dialogue of introduction and adding him to the party, so I assumed it is. Also since there is nothing going on for me at the academy at this point I don´t really feel I miss out on anything except maybe some recipies. Since the loli mage(Azar?) Is not really doing anything there even if I played Blood Mage and met her at the church and did only options that made her happy in fighting the minotaurs. She just join the party while at the academy but nothing comes of it. So maybe that is for a later patch of the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: PofB

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
Some bugs on latest data folder
Missing or incorrect files:
Some random bugs:

I just fixed the bugs you mentioned. Hana's dialogue with the hermit is actually as intended, I just expanded on it with 1-2 more sentences so it makes more sense. As for monsters aggroing on you as a whole, that's intentional. The aggro turns off on its own after a few seconds (10-15, depending on the type, there should be a matching sound effect to signal that the hunt is over).

Nerkios

May 8, 2020
Best of luck, have had a blast on all 5 playthroughs so far in spite of crashes and bugs and I plan to join the Patreon at some point.

My experience from the parts I played is balance wise testosterone has all the advantages in regards to stat mechanics to østrogen. To the point where it almost feel like a meta-political statement to call it testosterone/østrogen and not top/Bottom or Dominant/Submissive :ROFLMAO: it taking place in a broken reality/lovecraftian fantasy so anything goes and you can call it what you want and have it affect your world as you see fit. Myself being masculine(testosterone) guy in reality who prefer sexual fanatasies of femdom there is a bit of a dissonance for me here but I don´t expect all games to cater to all kind of sexual fantasies so please don´t take any of this as hard criticism, just something that felt weird to me all along and made me turn on cencoring. Though it would be neat if Vixen could dommy mommy my testosteron berserker, not going to lie ;)
But I am happy for the ability to turn off the erotic events since it is not what makes this game fun for me and the game and story is very enjoyable without the erotic content. Oh while talking sex and the on/off cencoring the Celeste inn event is not affected by the cencoring turned on, you still get her sex scene, sorry for the extra work.

Also berserker seems to get amazing gear by just collecting stuff from areas and bosses where as the other classes has to work a bit harder through shops or crafting to get what is optimal for them. This might change later in the game or I have just been (un)lucky in my finds.
My leader playthrough felt by far like the weakest choice of the 4, but I will say it could come down to me doing it very foil weak and less min/max playthrough than my other ones keeping sanity on 0 missing out on some of the early freebies it provide.

Personally I don´t mind single player games where there is unbalance and variety and difference in the classes and where better knowledge of the mechanics will lead to easier experience since it makes it more fun to replay and try out different things.
The leader has a lot of bugs right now, like not being able to put on light armor even though the class description says he can, or the double strike at the start of the turn that just never happens.
Apart from that it has a strange design, more than a leader it looks like a strange mix between a warrior and a wizard who uses curse to debuff, it can also use artifacts even if it is not indicated in the description

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
The leader has a lot of bugs right now, like not being able to put on light armor even though the class description says he can, or the double strike at the start of the turn that just never happens.
Apart from that it has a strange design, more than a leader it looks like a strange mix between a warrior and a wizard who uses curse to debuff, it can also use artifacts even if it is not indicated in the description
Yeah I had the same issues with the leader(No double strike and only medium armor)

Also when buying the Adv. Armors recipe and use it the game crash if I go into recipe menu and to tinkering tab or when I try to use the bench for tinkering:
Skærmbillede (1122).png

PofB

Mar 24, 2021
Well I am unsure if the way I found him is the right way, but at least it had dialogue of introduction and adding him to the party, so I assumed it is. Also since there is nothing going on for me at the academy at this point I don´t really feel I miss out on anything except maybe some recipies. Since the loli mage(Azar?) Is not really doing anything there even if I played Blood Mage and met her at the church and did only options that made her happy in fighting the minotaurs. She just join the party while at the academy but nothing comes of it. So maybe that is for a later patch of the game.
Wait, permanent stat increases? Chest Jester??? Every time I come back to this forum I get the urge to play again. Gonna reload my save before meeting that jerk mage I guess.
Edit: My god, it worked and I got Bloodfang! And he didn't insult me on sight! Thanks for the help.

Last edited:

PofB

Mar 24, 2021
I've just found out something odd but funny. You can go into the Temple (skill tree) of party members and find options to increase the Estrogen or Testosterone levels on the character we play as. Instead of getting stats or abilities, you're party members can unconsciously feminize/ hulkify the MC. At least, that's the only way I can interpret it. This could just be a sort of handwave way by the creator to give us some leeway in gaining those stats if we chose dialogue options that inadvertently put us on any unwanted Femboy or Caveman Path, but it still got a laugh out of me.

NotASkeleton

Jul 15, 2023
how do I get out of the tower of wisdom? I got in but I can't get out
Which Tower of Wisdom? The one near Town of Beginning, or the one in Hioni (snowy region)? If it's the latter, try diagonally walking in the ice sliding room. It seems a little easy to forget you can walk in more than 4 direction in the game and end up thinking you're trapped with no way out. It might be a little buggy for now as leaving makes your walking/running speed really really slow. The nearest fixer is far away in various places like Urbus Church or so. It's a drag.

I don't know if 'Bonus Round Chance' means double strike at the start of the turn but still, I don't know what it is actually anyway. Yes, I would consider that a shame that Leaders can't equip light armor (at the moment) because there's a few thoughts I have on building him as a Counter-Attack Tank with some equipment available in-game. Unfortunately, he doesn't even have 20% counter-attack in the status menu despite the description saying so! It's a little frustrating but I'll make do with another build idea.

Both Leaders and Blood Magus can equip Artifacts in their shield slot, however Shields are exclusive to Leaders. In addition to that, the skill 'Shield Bash' in Temple, Leaders can stun and damage with it at the same time. For other classes, they can only stun with it. You're right though, the class description images should at least mention that they can also equip Artifacts.
(As a reminder, Artifacts are things like spellbooks and other... oddities like a 'ordinary doll' that's not definitely cursed.)

The way you describe Leader as a strange mix between a warrior and a wizard isn't wrong, he does have some MP and TP skills. Rogue is similar, some of his skills does use MP and TP. The only class exceptions are Berserker that only learns TP skills and Blood Magus only MP magia from non-Temple sources like Towers of Wisdom. You don't necessarily need to stick to those skills as you can build them differently from Temple though with various skills, magia and bonus stats there.

May 3, 2023
Which Tower of Wisdom? The one near Town of Beginning, or the one in Hioni (snowy region)? If it's the latter, try diagonally walking in the ice sliding room. It seems a little easy to forget you can walk in more than 4 direction in the game and end up thinking you're trapped with no way out. It might be a little buggy for now as leaving makes your walking/running speed really really slow. The nearest fixer is far away in various places like Urbus Church or so. It's a drag.

I don't know if 'Bonus Round Chance' means double strike at the start of the turn but still, I don't know what it is actually anyway. Yes, I would consider that a shame that Leaders can't equip light armor (at the moment) because there's a few thoughts I have on building him as a Counter-Attack Tank with some equipment available in-game. Unfortunately, he doesn't even have 20% counter-attack in the status menu despite the description saying so! It's a little frustrating but I'll make do with another build idea.

Both Leaders and Blood Magus can equip Artifacts in their shield slot, however Shields are exclusive to Leaders. In addition to that, the skill 'Shield Bash' in Temple, Leaders can stun and damage with it at the same time. For other classes, they can only stun with it. You're right though, the class description images should at least mention that they can also equip Artifacts.
(As a reminder, Artifacts are things like spellbooks and other... oddities like a 'ordinary doll' that's not definitely cursed.)

The way you describe Leader as a strange mix between a warrior and a wizard isn't wrong, he does have some MP and TP skills. Rogue is similar, some of his skills does use MP and TP. The only class exceptions are Berserker that only learns TP skills and Blood Magus only MP magia from non-Temple sources like Towers of Wisdom. You don't necessarily need to stick to those skills as you can build them differently from Temple though with various skills, magia and bonus stats there.
nevermind i found a way out

2.90 star(s) 26 Votes