NotASkeleton

Jul 15, 2023
I would like to know what is the trap content in ths game?
At present, it's only MC with some points in Estrogen stat and taking part in some estrogen H-scenes. All classes can take part in those H-scenes, with enough points invested in estrogen stat. For main romance, Bloodfang, your second party member to join you, will have some scenes with MC if you have enough estrogen and romance points with Bloodfang.

If you're looking for non-MC trap content, there are plans to introduce one new companion to Berserker class to match other classes having their respective romance companions. (Leaders gets Kaliska, Rogues gets Xia, and Blood Magus gets Azar). Said Berserker companion is a trap, apparently. It has been mentioned a long time ago though, so I don't know when he's coming in the game.

Skerv

Feb 26, 2021
At present, it's only MC with some points in Estrogen stat and taking part in some estrogen H-scenes. All classes can take part in those H-scenes, with enough points invested in estrogen stat. For main romance, Bloodfang, your second party member to join you, will have some scenes with MC if you have enough estrogen and romance points with Bloodfang.

If you're looking for non-MC trap content, there are plans to introduce one new companion to Berserker class to match other classes having their respective romance companions. (Leaders gets Kaliska, Rogues gets Xia, and Blood Magus gets Azar). Said Berserker companion is a trap, apparently. It has been mentioned a long time ago though, so I don't know when he's coming in the game.
I only hope that its doesnt need to be a class for getting that romance, also where the hell is the mothers milk?!

NotASkeleton

Jul 15, 2023
Good point, there could be more content like that later - not strictly limited to Berserker perhaps. Currently there is one scene in Blackcry where you help a writer 'explore' his imagination for his works, but I wouldn't call him a trap nor does it qualify as trap content, judging from the context and multiple options.

Mother's milk... I believe you could get 2 or 3 of them if you lied to Regulators at the start (gaining Mother's favour and Hana's love), and Hana would give you them later when you come back to Town of Beginning after you recruit her near Blackcry.

Kekshura

Apr 24, 2023
Good point, there could be more content like that later - not strictly limited to Berserker perhaps. Currently there is one scene in Blackcry where you help a writer 'explore' his imagination for his works, but I wouldn't call him a trap nor does it qualify as trap content, judging from the context and multiple options.

Mother's milk... I believe you could get 2 or 3 of them if you lied to Regulators at the start (gaining Mother's favour and Hana's love), and Hana would give you them later when you come back to Town of Beginning after you recruit her near Blackcry.
The game seems fun the way it is. Hopefully when there is more content previous scenes will have a some more optional continuation when characters are met again. H-scenes and non H-scenes. So far the game has a lot of issues. Some being funny, but at least it is still being worked on, so something to look forward to.

Skerv

Feb 26, 2021
The game seems fun the way it is. Hopefully when there is more content previous scenes will have a some more optional continuation when characters are met again. H-scenes and non H-scenes. So far the game has a lot of issues. Some being funny, but at least it is still being worked on, so something to look forward to.
I just found a bug in the illfang's forest 3, it's a dialogue that appears whenever I enter this place,
and for some reason it doesn't go away!

1692549879492.png

Nerkios

May 8, 2020

One question, since you seem very knowledgeable about the game, does the game content for now end after defeating frederich the necromancer?

NotASkeleton

Jul 15, 2023
One question, since you seem very knowledgeable about the game, does the game content for now end after defeating frederich the necromancer?
Yes, that is the end of the content barring side-quests and secrets to discover (I think I've discovered most of them but I might make a list, noting them down for others to check out for themselves). Apparently there's another solution to deal with Frederich the necromancer, without fighting him but it might be glitched so I can't be 100% sure. It involves finding a letter in the barracks in the northern wall of Weissberg (you'll notice the big doors to it). You possibly need to give him the letter when you're unarmed.

Reactions: Nerkios and PofB

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Apparently there's another solution to deal with Frederich the necromancer, without fighting him but it might be glitched so I can't be 100% sure. It involves finding a letter in the barracks in the northern wall of Weissberg (you'll notice the big doors to it). You possibly need to give him the letter when you're unarmed.
It seems like there should be another solution, but haven't had luck with it. Would be nice to know whats required for it.
I thought maybe you need to find the hut with skeleton showcase in the basement in addition to find the letter but the dialogue never goes anywhere.

PofB

Mar 24, 2021
Yes, that is the end of the content barring side-quests and secrets to discover (I think I've discovered most of them but I might make a list, noting them down for others to check out for themselves). Apparently there's another solution to deal with Frederich the necromancer, without fighting him but it might be glitched so I can't be 100% sure. It involves finding a letter in the barracks in the northern wall of Weissberg (you'll notice the big doors to it). You possibly need to give him the letter when you're unarmed.
I and probably many others would greatly appreciate that list of secrets.

NotASkeleton

Jul 15, 2023
Just for the record, I won't list down everything available in-game or small side-quests, like clearing out rats in a shop cellar or finding a child's lost necklace. It is just a list of things I think players could like to experience for themselves. I haven't experienced everything like Azar's 'evil' romance path (it's not my kind of thing, so I'll pass on that) nor did I try out 'Second Chance' foible. There's still loads of things to come across and discover, though. I can only recall a lot of things from memory during playing the game several times.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you have any questions, let me know and I will try my best to answer them.

Reactions: Distendo and PofB

Darkshadow2905

Jun 3, 2019
1693883299961.png
The black rook is seeing through the white pawn so it is impossible to get the helmet if you don't tank the damage. I get one shot. This is the second tower right outside Dragontooth.

NotASkeleton

Jul 15, 2023
I can't find woodsedge. Can someone tell me where I'm supposed to look?
Go to Urbus, then travel west to Urbus Church, past the church to another location - Mountainpaths. There should be a signpost next to a small path leading North there pointing the way to Urbus Docks. Woodsedge is south of Urbus Docks, can't miss it as it's on the way. The way there could be filled with Minotaurs if you haven't cleared out N'gombe's Lair but otherwise, it's a straightforward path.

Reactions: Darkshadow2905

Darkshadow2905

Jun 3, 2019
1694152565533.png
Whenever I enter this cave (Bottom right corner) in south valley near Urbus, I'm attacked immediately by a minotaur. Once the minotaur dies, the game crashes. This is the error message:

1694152790844.png
If I kill the minotaur leader, I can enter the cave without it crashing.

Also, if you enter Imperia Academia and then immediately leave, Bloodfang joins your party without ever having met him.

Last edited:

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
View attachment 2913311
Whenever I enter this cave (Bottom right corner) in south valley near Urbus, I'm attacked immediately by a minotaur. Once the minotaur dies, the game crashes. This is the error message:

View attachment 2913318
If I kill the minotaur leader, I can enter the cave without it crashing.

Also, if you enter Imperia Academia and then immediately leave, Bloodfang joins your party without ever having met him.
Roger, will be fixed.

2.90 star(s) 26 Votes