debemes

Jun 16, 2018
Okay, I don't get it, do you just always start with negative Karma? And is there any way to check all the non-combat stats?

playerme

Jun 3, 2018
Playing v3.3.1 I get crashes quite regularly. I don't have to be holding any keys down at all. About every third battle, regardless of where I am or what I'm doing. As soon as you trigger a battle scene, there's dead silence for up to a three count, then the explosion effect of going into battle starts and BANG! Game crash. I play the game at an old desktop. Everything works well enough, except for needing to save after every last battle. Wish I could save BEFORE battles.

Siegfried1488

May 31, 2017
Playing v3.3.1 I get crashes quite regularly. I don't have to be holding any keys down at all. About every third battle, regardless of where I am or what I'm doing. As soon as you trigger a battle scene, there's dead silence for up to a three count, then the explosion effect of going into battle starts and BANG! Game crash. I play the game at an old desktop. Everything works well enough, except for needing to save after every last battle. Wish I could save BEFORE battles.
you can. just press Q for quick save :D

flazeo25

May 12, 2017
Possibly audio being to large that causing game take to long to load?

playerme

Jun 3, 2018
Thank you for thinking about me, it does not really help but helps me find a common cause. Most of my crashes happen when I am running around meaning, holding down the shift key. Once again crashes happen even without me pressing it but I had 5 consecutive crashes while trying to run away and getting caught, so I think it is a big factor. Therefore I think you might be up to something.
I can't say for everyone else, but the game doesn't crash for me, until the monster I'm about to fight comes on screen. However, I listen to the music. As soon as the music stops, I let up on the keys. Hold on for a second too long and CRASH! It's not foolproof, so I save after every encounter. However, I have managed to get through ten battles before a crash doing it this way. Music stops, you have a second maybe two and then the battle screen where you get a crash or not.

GLITCH!
If you decide to craft armour or weapons here, DO NOT try to go below the light helmet. It returns a null error and crashes the game!

Crafting Frost Iron Bars DOES NOT increase your armour crafting ability.

Last edited:

Boodstain

Jan 11, 2019
Is there a world map? I'm trying to find where things are but I only get clues about where is next. I would like to know where everything is so when I choose a path to go down I know where my destination is and what is along the way at least town/village wise. Seems kind of foolish that you are an adventurer not asking anyone for directions except for the occasional bartender, and even then you only ask what is "that way" or "this way". Trying to play this game to give an actual full review but right now there is so many bits and pieces with no direction that it makes it hard to get anywhere without submitting yourself to chance. I like the concept of the game and I hope to learn to love it once I figure out where everything is and get deeper into the story and if I'm lucky find an H-scene but some things like a map, hints in the quest system, and more consistent enemy spawning and damage would be appreciated in future updates.

Reactions: ZetaJackalope

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
In the intro, after the what's happening choice, Mother talks about her 'appendages' in the world. Should that be something like apprentice or aquaintance? Either way, it's currently plural but goes on to singular so it should at least be 'one of my appendages' or just the singular.
After asking what her blessing is/was she states that, after having found an avatar, she 'stumbled upon on you'.

When you first try to pick Whitebloom, the text speaks of eating the petals 'row'.

What's with the standard name, by the way? It sounds Chinese yet the other kids in the village are all called Sophie, Tommy, Rob etc.

Last edited:

Lionsky

Jun 16, 2017
For some reason the game always believes I have negative karma, I have started a new game and just ran to the priest south of TOB without talking to anyone else and my karma is somehow negative... I have taken all the positive karma traits, and same result, I've also taken all negative the negative karma traits and it's still the same "a surprise you aren't carrying the curses of the entire kingdom", it also happened with the knighting scene.

Also the game is missing some audio from the Blight fight, "battle9" I think it's called, also one of Azar spanking scenes is missing a step sound, but I don't remember the name

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
For some reason the game always believes I have negative karma, I have started a new game and just ran to the priest south of TOB without talking to anyone else and my karma is somehow negative... I have taken all the positive karma traits, and same result, I've also taken all negative the negative karma traits and it's still the same "a surprise you aren't carrying the curses of the entire kingdom", it also happened with the knighting scene.

Also the game is missing some audio from the Blight fight, "battle9" I think it's called, also one of Azar spanking scenes is missing a step sound, but I don't remember the name
Which one is the Blight?
Edit: Nvm, found it.
Btw "Karma" and "Yudah Defiance" are two different variables. Yudah doesn't really care about your morality, only about obeying its laws.

Last edited:

csaja

Jul 11, 2017
anytime i try to walk into the forest illfang forest I get unable to find file graphics characters$monster_flayer

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
anytime i try to walk into the forest illfang forest I get unable to find file graphics characters$monster_flayer
Are you sure you have the latest version downloaded? I can't find it.

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
Can you at least screenshot any of the maps connected to the ones that crash? There are a lot of maps that show "Illfang's Forest" as a name to the player.

YellowShoes

Dec 19, 2019
Can you at least screenshot any of the maps connected to the ones that crash? There are a lot of maps that show "Illfang's Forest" as a name to the player.
for me it happens at this spot if i turn left

Lionsky

Jun 16, 2017
Hey so I've downloaded the latest data (3.3.2) and it seems that the text that appears when picking up stuff, that tells you what you picked up (like when picking up a flower or opening a chest) don't appear for some reason.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Not sure if this had been reported yet but fighting these 2 thugs in Blackcry resulted in fighting Earth elementals instead of human thugs
7.jpg
After beating their asses if the option "give into your rage" is chosen then the game crashes showing this
8.jpg

Also the fixer inside Blackcry's inn can't be interacted with.

Hey so I've downloaded the latest data (3.3.2) and it seems that the text that appears when picking up stuff, that tells you what you picked up (like when picking up a flower or opening a chest) don't appear for some reason.
Interact with a fixer npc should fix this. Idk for sure tho havent tested yet.

Reactions: Lionsky

Malfred

Jan 29, 2018
weirdly enough i can't seem ti be able to fight the collective, also their pictures are buggy (they don't diseapear after)

Puddles7

Dec 7, 2020
Hm... I cannot for the life of me get the kid to move out of the way in Blackcry so I can help Sangsue.

2.90 star(s) 26 Votes