RPGM - Abandoned - Broken Youth [Revamp v1.02] [Key']

1. 5.00 star(s)

qazxsw80

It is a very nice corruption game. The story is old, but classic - a naive girl ends up in situations that slowly change her into a slut.
    The pictures are very nice. There is some animation. The main female character is gorgeous, one of the most attractive girls among all the adult games I have played.
    Even though there are not many choices, those that exist do matter and change the development of the story to some extent. Of course, it is still a corruption game, so don't expect it to turn into a romantic novel. Those who do are morons who can't read the game's description.
    Of course, there are some negative things. One of them is the use of the RPGM. In this case, it doesn't add anything to the gameplay, but at the same time, it slows the game, doesn't allow to save during the scenes and makes it harder to replay the game with other choices.
    Also, I don't understand the point of those therapy sessions that go before every scene. They don't add anything to the story, but they make the games slower and kind of "ruin the mood" for me but being so depressive.

Unfortunately, the game is on the brink of being abandoned. The developer hasn't updated it for some time and even started developing a new game. Also considering that this game has relatively little content, I'm not sure that it is worth playing it.

Overall, even though I gave the game five stars, I don't believe it is a five-star game. I just wanted to counterbalance those idiots who gave the game meager two stars - clearly something undeserving. The easiest way for the developer to improve the game is changing the engine to the Renpy. Everything else is basically ok.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Moricano

Play with automatic choices made by the creator, poor in animation, poor in content, poor in the choice of choices, game forces you to turn the heroine into a whore automatically for lack of option that the creator did not create.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

1st

What I liked:
    - interesting story,
    - you can choose to play the good one/do the right thing/ressist (game is not tendentious like many others)

What I disliked:
    - small selection of graphics (I mean it - very small),
    - while there are choices that should allow to avoid bad situations or push story into a good direction, it often turns out to end same way (for instance a decision to take drugs on the first date or not - no matter what you choose, the drug will be taken)
    - game is basicaly a kinetic novel - much clicking, much reading, choices show up very rarely.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

radical686

This is turning into quite the impressive game. I played it straight up resistant and yet everything is in place for her to go down a straight up path of corruption from here on out. The amazing thing about the story, from the resistance perspective, is how believable it is. Even as she tried to do the right thing . . . nice work. I'm gonna go back and play less resistant paths to see how they play out, but so far, color me impressed. Your rework of the game is outstanding.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Ayame#1Fan

A little too dark for my taste yet so realistic. It's a great improvement from his last game which wasn't bad to begin with. The maps are clean and the soundtrack is well picked and translates the dark setting perfectly. You can easily see the wrench time spent in RPGM to give life to the maps and it shows the experience this developer has.

The officer chloe and fleeting iris cameo was short but so good. Ayame's 3D rendition is actually pretty nice and Chloe looks a lot sexier than she did in the first game.

I voted 5 because 4.5 isn't a thing but if this game had animated sex scenes it would make it so much better for me and as far as I know it's not really hard to do in Daz considering there's plenty animations already done that you can just download and render with the characters you choose.

Looking forward for more of this game but specially the officer chloe and fleeting iris crossover. If you ask me the whole game should be about that instead ='D

Map could use a few arrows to direct you but overall it's a very fun game.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1023239

"There is no one who loves pain itself, who seeks after it and wants to have it, simply because it is pain..."

I really enjoyed the overarching plot and twists in this game, as it encompasses all the classic elements of a good story. Although the standalone routes weren’t by any means remarkable, they were great at building suspense and a sense of urgency to figure out the pieces of the puzzle in order to solve the mystery. The universe of this games grows increasingly more complex and interesting the further you delve into the storyline. This demonstrates solid world-building and good storyline pacing by the writers.