3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
160700_22.jpg

Overview:
Isabella, burdened by crippling night-terrors, she feels lost and confused in her adult life. She's hear's about a Therapist in town who has a high success rate in helping people with similar symptoms. She seeks out Dr. Dilner, a man who will commit completely to helping Isabella overcome her dark past of which she is plagued by.

Taking Isabella back to the start of her troubled teen life, filled with: bad men, bad friends, drugs, prostitution, bad choices and humiliation. You (the player) will witness exactly how her life unfolded through the Therapy Sessions between Isabella and her Therapist. The sessions will take you through different time zones of her life, leading up to the present.
Abandon Reason: 13 months of Inactivity
Thread Updated
: 2019-05-12
Release Date: 2019-04-30
Developer/Publisher: Key' -
Censorship: None
Version: Revamp 1.02
Language: English
Other Games: Officer Chloe
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

More info:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac:
- -
Others:
COMPRESSED - ANDROID PORT

Extras:

Broken Bonds - (Architects Office 2).png Broken Bonds - (Bathroom 3).png Broken Bonds - (Car).png Broken Bonds - (Students 7).png Broken Bonds - (Shower).png 145130_Prologue_-_First_Sex_Scene_4.jpg 145131_Prologue_-_First_Sex_Scene_9.jpg 145132_Prologue_-_First_Sex_Scene_11.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

nZk

「」
Donor
Dec 13, 2016
the same dev who made Chloe infiltration? Noice. RPGM gives me nightmares but will still give a try :)

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Nice start to a game. Not sure if it is just my system but the transitions between scenes were clunky and slow.

Enthusiass

Jun 21, 2018
Why do they look so unnatural?
Likely because 360 lighting on the characters, there's no consistency with them and all look waaaaaay too bright.

I hope dev figures out how to manipulate light sources and scene+character light consistency, because having your characters display shadows as if they stand infront of a spotlight is not what I'd call easy on the eyes.

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
The problem with the characters is they're way too glossy. They look like they were dipped in a barrel of oil.

mur

Jun 4, 2017
for Mac users:

"chmod +x " the following files:
  • Game.app/Contents/MacOS/nwjs
  • Game.app/Contents/Versions/65.0.3325.146/nwjs\ Helper.app/Contents/MacOS/nwjs\ Helper
or try my fixer:

1. Download it
  2. unzip it (if necessary)
  3. drag & drop game file into the game fixer

Reactions: Gamerxxx

Lac

Jul 2, 2017
So far so good but the slow and bright transitions are extremely annoying.

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
what is wrong with you guys?
you dont like rp maker? then dont open this thread!!!!!!! or did you somehow miss the big fat "RPGM" ?
you dont like female protagonist? dont look for games that have them!
you like fem protagonists who kick ass and stay away from lewd stuff? then dont come HERE to look for that!! play damn tomb raider and shut up about it!
If I dont like it hot I wont go and dance on top of a volcano, and if I do, at least I wont be complaining about the damn temperature!!
sick of these stupid comments!

you got something to say that actually helps make the game better? I mean apart from "make a totally different game!"
constructive criticism is welcome, all the rest may stay within your mind, alright?

Jul 23, 2017
how do you hide the text box in this game? At the beginning it says to familiarise yourself with the controls but unless I missed something there is no control guide?

Cervantes123

Jul 11, 2017
what is wrong with you guys?
you dont like rp maker? then dont open this thread!!!!!!! or did you somehow miss the big fat "RPGM" ?
you dont like female protagonist? dont look for games that have them!
you like fem protagonists who kick ass and stay away from lewd stuff? then dont come HERE to look for that!! play damn tomb raider and shut up about it!
If I dont like it hot I wont go and dance on top of a volcano, and if I do, at least I wont be complaining about the damn temperature!!
sick of these stupid comments!

you got something to say that actually helps make the game better? I mean apart from "make a totally different game!"
constructive criticism is welcome, all the rest may stay within your mind, alright?
There are quite a few games with female mc that are not sluts and have sex only with people you choose to have sex. I hate that almost all female mc make them just stupid sluts who jump on every cock they see.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes