3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Key'

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
I don't really have a problem with the glossy look, I was just making a joke. That said though it might ruin it for you down the line if your characters are in a situation where you need them to be sweaty, you'll have no option as they already look sweaty as is.
Yeah, I understand. Either way, I'm going to change up the standing portaits to take away the high gloss look for a more reduced.

Enthusiass

Jun 21, 2018
I removed the 360 lighting for one that focuses more on the left side, with a light on the front facing down. Does this look more natural?

For those who thought the glossy look was bad, is this something that you'd find yourself prefering?

More posts to come.
Wouldn't say the glossy is bad necessarily, but when combined with the all around lighting it enhances that annoying uncanny feeling I personally get from the pictures, new one look perfectly serviceable to me.

Ionascu

May 15, 2017
I don't want to hurry giving a bad review or a good one. not until the story progress a little further. I'm a big fan of female protagonist games but i like the things to go a little slower (not A Wife And A Mother slow, but somewhere in the middle). That sex scene ruined everything for me as being sexually used before becoming an officer in Officer Chloe (great game, btw). The renders and the animation scene are great in my opinion, i don't mind the glossy part, but do what you think best. I'll keep following the story...

Reactions: pappypop

Key'

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
I don't want to hurry giving a bad review or a good one. not until the story progress a little further. I'm a big fan of female protagonist games but i like the things to go a little slower (not A Wife And A Mother slow, but somewhere in the middle). That sex scene ruined everything for me as being sexually used before becoming an officer in Officer Chloe (great game, btw). The renders and the animation scene are great in my opinion, i don't mind the glossy part, but do what you think best. I'll keep following the story...
I understand what you mean, but this will seem quicker due to the progression in story being done in time jumps. Please try to remember that. I hope that you find it better as the story progresses.

Lac

Jul 2, 2017
These have been to make it less of a hinderence when it's meant to make it clearer to the player what time frame the game is following.
Thank you for your consideration. One more transition and i had to worry about a sunblocker. Your game is for adults not for beginners of reading.

riai

Nov 25, 2017
what is wrong with you guys?
you dont like rp maker? then dont open this thread!!!!!!! or did you somehow miss the big fat "RPGM" ?
you dont like female protagonist? dont look for games that have them!
you like fem protagonists who kick ass and stay away from lewd stuff? then dont come HERE to look for that!! play damn tomb raider and shut up about it!
If I dont like it hot I wont go and dance on top of a volcano, and if I do, at least I wont be complaining about the damn temperature!!
sick of these stupid comments!

you got something to say that actually helps make the game better? I mean apart from "make a totally different game!"
constructive criticism is welcome, all the rest may stay within your mind, alright?
I totally agree!

Reactions: ishtra

Key'

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Thank you for your consideration. One more transition and i had to worry about a sunblocker. Your game is for adults not for beginners of reading.
I’m making the transition black instead of white too, so that should help.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Well... I must put my opinion to this discussion about too white transitions, too much oil or gloss.
I think it depends on what monitor you are using and how bright it is setup and it's color reproduction. I have now very old LCD monitor 17" 1280x1024 connected to desktop PC (laptops are not meant to play games in my opinion, however they are used for this too). My monitor is set at 50% brightness and has very well color calibration, so I can see perfectly all the colors and shades of dark and white.
I saw often monitors with worse color reproduction and often too bright especially with laptops! If monior is set too bright, it can hurt to the eyes! Often monitors especially on laptops are set at 100% - you should reduce that! Not mention to say it will save the energy and your electricity bill!

Now my opinion with gloss or oil look... I have no problem with this, even think it look sexy, maybe not very natural, but it's only game.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I liked the game, but I must say I didn't like the lack of control. It felt very forced. I am fine with her being raped - that is not what I was meaning. I mean, since it is an RPGM game I would rather you let us lead her into her encounters (like in Chloe Infiltration) rather than a visual-novel-like leading-us-by-the-nose click-fest.

But maybe that is just for the prologue...

Reactions: pappypop

Folobo

May 23, 2018
GGGB - Ashley Goes to Essex.

(j/k)

Game has potential. Early on I thought I'd encountered an actually literate author (a rare breed, indeed). But there were some irksome bits of English abuse. Apostrophes should only be used by people who know how to handle them - if in any doubt, leave it out! But generally I thought it was a reasonable first release and look forward to updates. One for the watchlist.

Key'

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
New updated version. Fixed issues that people had involving transitions and glossy appearance etc,

Win:

MAC:

Keep going with the feedback, I appreciate it all.

redweiler141

Jan 15, 2018
@Key' Hey man you game is absolutely Perfect!!!!
The Story The Renders
Isabella is beautiful
BUT MAN YOU NEED TO INCLUDE HER MOTHER IN THE STORY
please i don't know how,somewhere in the game make her a gangbang or cuckold in front oh her husband
She is the hottest from all 5 girls so far
<3

Reactions: bobhope2k3

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
The Story The Renders
Isabella is beautiful
please i don't know how,somewhere in the game make her a gangbang or cuckold in front oh her husband
<3
I agree with everything. I love isabella's Look, And her mom IS super hot. While I was playing I was thinking the mom needs a game of her own. Maybe she can be Key's next project?

Oct 17, 2017
what is wrong with you guys?
you dont like rp maker? then dont open this thread!!!!!!! or did you somehow miss the big fat "RPGM" ?
you dont like female protagonist? dont look for games that have them!
you like fem protagonists who kick ass and stay away from lewd stuff? then dont come HERE to look for that!! play damn tomb raider and shut up about it!
If I dont like it hot I wont go and dance on top of a volcano, and if I do, at least I wont be complaining about the damn temperature!!
sick of these stupid comments!

you got something to say that actually helps make the game better? I mean apart from "make a totally different game!"
constructive criticism is welcome, all the rest may stay within your mind, alright?
dude, everybody knows rpgm is a pain in the ass. those 'stupid comments' will make a huge influence on devs to reconsider about using rpgm in future games atleast. this is a forum you know, a 'FORUM'. what is the damn use of a forum if there is only compliments but complaints?

my english sucks so don't be a bitch about it.

Hjort

Aug 15, 2016
@Key', any chance you could do a run-down of what kind of corruption changes you have in mind for this title?
Officer Chloe had a minimum of physical changes such as piercings, tattoos, breast adjustments and so on, will this title go into such content or will it be more focus on character attitude changes?

Key'

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
The Story The Renders
Isabella is beautiful
<3
I agree with everything. I love isabella's Look, And her mom IS super hot. While I was playing I was thinking the mom needs a game of her own. Maybe she can be Key's next project?
Don't worry. The Mother won't be wasted :rolleyes:.

Reactions: redweiler141

Key'

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
@Key', any chance you could do a run-down of what kind of corruption changes you have in mind for this title?
Officer Chloe had a minimum of physical changes such as piercings, tattoos, breast adjustments and so on, will this title go into such content or will it be more focus on character attitude changes?
Right. Planned ones.

- Breast Enhancement
- Tattoo's
- Piercings
- Tanning

All optional. Could be more in the future, but there the ones that are a certainty.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes