3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
The character portrait slowly entering into view in dialogue is one of those design decisions that make absolutely no sense. Why ever implement that?
Weird hard to see ui choices, black outline against dark background. Ugly font that isn't easy to read.
Anime tropes. Women look like barbie dolls. Awful slow white screen transitions, "later that day" awful device used frequently. Dialogue is absolute trash. Mc is another one of those mind of a 12y old in an adult.

All in all could be better / 10. How one makes Officer Chloe and then this game is a mystery. You'd think he'd learn to improve rendering to make people look less oily at least.

marz08

Nov 30, 2017
@Key' Officer Chloe has been one of the best games I've played from this site, really looking forward to see how this one develops!

Reactions: Key'

SuperDuper7

Jan 23, 2017
@Key' Officer Chloe has been one of the best games I've played from this site, really looking forward to see how this one develops!

@key: yes, i agree absolutely. Officer Chloe is one of the best games i ever played.
Thank you for the fun & good luck with these new game.

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Chapter One, Part One -

Interesting to me, idk why I quite like the skin texture with the details and the story. I was hoping to see another animation tho.

P.S- If you like his work consider supporting him :)

May 30, 2017
I struggle to think of any situation that would cause that kind of shadow in the real world. But when you combine it with how the clothes and body are lit it seems like a physical impossibility.

Draghas

Jan 1, 2018
just started playing the prologue and this game feels so heavy it makes me wanna stop and play something stupidly happy ^^

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes