3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Just began playing it for half an hour. How is that is so hard to find a way to open the menu during the game? How can I save? Right click does not work. Esc just do the same as left mouse click. Cannot find another keyboard input. A simple icon could help. Is there a way to open an help section? The one during game closed itself. Usability is very lacking IMHO.

Key'

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Just began playing it for half an hour. How is that is so hard to find a way to open the menu during the game? How can I save? Right click does not work. Esc just do the same as left mouse click. Cannot find another keyboard input. A simple icon could help. Is there a way to open an help section? The one during game closed itself. Usability is very lacking IMHO.

Uhhhh, I’m not 100% certain, but I’m sure that right click opens up menu to save, but you only can do it when you’re in control of the character. Not during text sequences.

Regardless I know for a certainty that pressing “X” in the keyboard opens up the menu. You should see Jobs, Profiles, Saves and Quit in there?

Maybe I should add basic controls hints at the beginning of the game. Sorry.

junkanon

Aug 13, 2016
I just finished the prologue (v. 1.01):

My take is:
- The art is great. You came a long way since the first versions of Officer Chloe, congratulations. Isabella is hella cute, and her features are exactly my fetish, so bonus points.
- Yes, I really need some scenes with her mother, especially having read her card with the "what she had to do to work and look after Isabella" part.
- The scenes are kind of long, so it's hard to find a point to save during the game. The first time I played it, just to see how it was, I ended the game before the first saving point, because the scenes were that long. That could be the reason @Gunizz couldn't save the game.
- Relating to the previous point, the prologue felt like a Visual Novel, not like a RPG. I hope we get more playability in the next versions, instead of just being pulled from scene to scene. Officer Chloe was good with the flavor and optional scenes, if anything, I wanted it to have even more optional stuff.
- It's almost painful how naive and gullible she is in this first update, and I felt bad after it ended, but it isn't a negative point. It seems a hundred percent intentional, so I'm curious to see how the story unfolds.

All in all, I wish you good luck, @Key' . You did a great job with Officer Chloe and the night terrors, corruption and therapy were used there to compose part of the story, it's an interesting take to have the game focused on the actual therapy sessions (with an actual professional therapist this time, maybe?) and the main character memories, so the story flow is how she's telling about her life. Though the scenes are very long, which makes playing the game, especially in the beginning, when we're still learning about the character, tiresome, I'm looking forward to your update.

H mmmmmmmm

Aug 1, 2018
Why do they look so unnatural?
because 3d western games usually tend to be pretty garbo

the guy particularly looks kinda fugly with that weird square head. looks like somebody surgically implanted a fridge in his skull.
and i'm pretty sure it goes against multiple if not some Hippocratic oaths or whatever to have sex with patients. which quack gave this guy his licence?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hello everybody,
Sorry for being so quiet. Just didn't have too much to touch up on. Part One of Chapter One is finished. All I'm doing now is adding some NPC's and implementing the sprites for the new character(s).
Also I'm moving to into the area of the game where it strays from it's linear path, reaching the point where the player gets to make more decisions on how to mould Isabella to their playstyle.
I'll throw in a little 'SFW' teaser for everybody.

Part One available soon.

Thanks,
Key'

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
I wish someone makes an unofficial ren'py version of this game, or any other format that does not suck. It's quite a plain VN so it should be technically possible. I'm thinking about @selectivepaperclip for example. his great ports of some games.

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
I saw you posted a pic with a doggo could you please create a XXX scene with him :)

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I totally missed that Key launched a new game! A burden of shame i have to carry for the rest of my life! :':)':)'( Buut since i'm here now i might as well enjoy it :coldsweat: Strictly under the heavy burden of aformentioned shame of course!

But whats this nonsense of whyslutty and whyglossy. Its because this is a game that deals with those stuff. Sluttification, bimbofication.. lewdification!:eazyHype:

Key'

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Key, you are awesome!!! I was contemplating patronage, and now I am definitely becoming one. I certainly wouldn't mind if you worked some horso into the game as well.
Thank you! Yeah, I've always considered this, so I thought why not. It'll be a seperate patch that adds it, but expect it sooner rather than later. As for a horse, I'm sorry, but it probably won't happen. Hope you're happy enough with the Dog :rolleyes:.

I totally missed that Key launched a new game! A burden of shame i have to carry for the rest of my life! :':)':)'( Buut since i'm here now i might as well enjoy it :coldsweat: Strictly under the heavy burden of aformentioned shame of course!

But whats this nonsense of whyslutty and whyglossy. Its because this is a game that deals with those stuff. Sluttification, bimbofication.. lewdification!:eazyHype:
Sluttification? Bimboification? Lewdification? You're certainly in the right place. Give me the time, I'll make those come true!

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Thank you! Yeah, I've always considered this, so I thought why not. It'll be a seperate patch that adds it, but expect it sooner rather than later. As for a horse, I'm sorry, but it probably won't happen. Hope you're happy enough with the Dog :rolleyes:.

Sluttification? Bimboification? Lewdification? You're certainly in the right place. Give me the time, I'll make those come true!
And while you're at it, maybe add a 'bestiality' tag to this so ppl who aren't into it are forewarned...

Out here...

Reactions: goditseb

Key'

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
And while you're at it, maybe add a 'bestiality' tag to this so ppl who aren't into it are forewarned...

Out here...
It will be totally optional, won’t be in the game without a external patch, so it’ll be impossible to get the content without actually wanting it .

Reactions: goditseb

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017

I'm good with that. I'll take whatever I can get. You are one of the few Devs left brave enough to offer such things

Reactions: AdultKing and Key'
3.50 star(s) 6 Votes