Others Abandoned Brothel City [v1.6] [Darot Games]

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

FifouWeb

Apr 26, 2018
Hi all, New to this game. Somebody to tell me how to gain faith ?

and how do you get the above cheat ? a tool ?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hi all, New to this game. Somebody to tell me how to gain faith ?

and how do you get the above cheat ? a tool ?
Build Shrines, Temples and hire Sisters of Charity and Angels... useing exp you can also buy Favors with the religios Factions
Unlock the Sisters and Angels Perk tree to the max

Cheat Engine

a3on

Jun 4, 2019
is it just me?
if you have enough money to build and skip something (with workshop) it actually add the cost of skipping to your pocket (instead of substracting), lol.
same when depositing money in uuuh was it bank? the place that you hire aristrocrats.

i'm exploiting this and kinda felt guilty for some reason.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
is it just me?
if you have enough money to build and skip something (with workshop) it actually add the cost of skipping to your pocket (instead of substracting), lol.
same when depositing money in uuuh was it bank? the place that you hire aristrocrats.

i'm exploiting this and kinda felt guilty for some reason.
I think you refer to the treasury than

Solifugo

Aug 10, 2018
guys, im kind of an idiot when it comes to software. This is where i get the cheat engine right? .org/
i didnt click on the big green button but below after the release announcement for the 7.0. Discard the ovbious bait and download a 17.9 mb file?

LexArma

Jun 2, 2019
They're the same link, the one in the big green button and in the release announcement text. Just skip the "bundled" malware, and it'll offer CheatEngine70.exe - The size seems about right. But be warned, being an idiot with software - does not mix well with cheat engine.... You're in for quite a learning curve...

Reactions: Solifugo

LexArma

Jun 2, 2019
I asked about that on their patreon since i had the same problem and there is no such option unfortunately. The only thing you can do is change your monitors resolution while playing to something like 1920x1080 or even smaller
This game really feels interesting, was about to give it a go - but playing on a 4K monitor, this is really not the way to go... I really hoped there was some option to change the game resolution, but after seeking around all I found was this post.
Disappointing to say the least.

shyll

Jul 20, 2017
Just saw a message from the Dev, and noticed it said the game is finished.

The links for the final version leads to posts in jan and feb. Is this tha same as ver. 1.6, or is 1.6 from dec???

Reactions: joe316 and Roe1961

Roe1961

Jan 25, 2018
Just saw a message from the Dev, and noticed it said the game is finished.

The links for the final version leads to posts in jan and feb. Is this tha same as ver. 1.6, or is 1.6 from dec???
Really?
because the story campaign isnt finished and it only introduces at most 2/3 of the game mechanics.

Edit: The last patreaon post says its finished. does anyone have the latest version and could someone please update the op?

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 17 Votes