tehfish

Aug 22, 2016
Echoing a lot of the others here.

I've played older versions of this game in the past... Simple but okay game.

But this version is just plain broken, seems like its rendered at maybe 66% resolution or less, and if you go fullscreen you just get that low res stretched to fill the screen.

Completely broken graphically currently...

Last edited:

Vicodin88

Mar 28, 2020
You can change the resolution via registry in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Lucas Leite Santos\Brothel Empire ... If you are not completely braindead you can figure out what to edit. But I wouldn't go through that hassle. The game is seriously just ... bad. Really, really bad.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Cheat Codes!!
3 initial cheat codes that will be available in the next version:
elonmusklife - Add 100,000 cash
waterfallmoney - Add 1000's of whores
tycoon - Add 100 reputation

APRIL 28

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

v5.5U
- -

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
is there anyway to adjust the screen resolution? also how do you close this image_2022-05-30_010834215.png

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
v5.6U version ready!
Additions and updates:
- New forge girl animation
- New beach background
- New snowy beach background
- New port upgrade system
- Bug fix when buying the sign
- New images with SVG technology
- New cheat code: rezero
- Main menu improvements
- 3 New doors to the brothel
- Fixed beach cutscenes
- Improved graphics on the beach girls
- HP system rebuild
- Fixed issues with missions
- Removal of obsolete codes
- While it snows the girls don't show up on the beach
- Bug fixes

initiated

Apr 8, 2018
Is it possible to save progress here? i had to leave the game, and when i returned, had to start all over. if there is a working save function please direct to it, and if there is not, please, consider making one.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Is it possible to save progress here? i had to leave the game, and when i returned, had to start all over. if there is a working save function please direct to it, and if there is not, please, consider making one.
you can save...

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Alt + Enter, full screen
nope doesnt solve my issues no matter full screen or not all the words dont fit to screen properly because of that make it impossible to read correctly and cant close the window in my screen capture post as well thanks for the reply at least tho

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Why are there multiple entries in the changelog stating that there has been implemented resolution controls? I see none of this.. Text is blurry, same with most of the game.. Is the dev incompetent?

Having looked at the code it seems like the dev just added the dropdown.. But didnt use it for anything.. So, its useless to try and use it.. All it seems to save is the volume.

Last edited:

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
If you wish to play a game like this, with good graphics and proper gameplay, then check out this:

Its English and I think its on F95 somewhere. If not, then look on "fapforfun.net", they have the English version in a torrent format.

Reactions: ryuhatsune

initiated

Apr 8, 2018
you can save...
I tried the save button in the corner, but later when i tried loading, it started all over. Am i doing something wrong? this is a fun game, but inability to save progress really ruins a management game.

Wu171

Jan 29, 2020
For some reason I can't play this game when I download it. After I extract the game and click on the Brothel Empire Application, a screen pops out and a little after that, it closed completely.

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes