RPGM Completed Brothel Escape [Marauderchief]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

Overview:
You are Rufus, a warrior in the army. You have found yourself hung over and stuck in a whore house. You must escape and meet new friends along the way. Rated A, NSFW.​

Updated: 2016-10-10
Developer:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Tips:

DOWNLOAD
- - -

ca7j71hfnybr.jpg 8nx6h729zx0r.jpg i16s7p15uze7.jpg 18iaezewz8dw.jpg 96fgu2c6nmiy.jpg 5aqtqelid26e.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Umaru-chan

Aug 12, 2016
Beat it in about 20 minutes, the art was terrible but the final boss was surprisingly challenging.

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
To quote Fry: Well, it took an hour to write. I thought it would take an hour to read.
LOL, I just watched that episode the other day!

Yeah, but I really thought it would have at least an hours worth of gameplay, all well! Maybe the rendering took most of the time.

GuyManBro69

Apr 26, 2017
Really short game,took me like 30 minutes, it's not the best game also the CGs aren't great either.

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
The title makes me want to play it. I imagine being a girl, down on her luck, stuck in a brothel job to survive where she needs to either try to get other jobs or work her way up the chain in the brothel itself...but no. This game isn't any of that and it sucks.

Someone should make a game based off my idea above, though. I won't even charge you for it. <3

Reactions: Amariithynar

Krikit

Jul 23, 2017
Um..... is it me or the link isn't working?

And GameJolt isn't letting me buy it.....can anyone upload it here?

Krikit

Jul 23, 2017
So I found the game link and currently downloading and uploading it to an acceptable content provider site.

Edit:

Let me know If you need other source.

Last edited:

saganlecar

Jul 8, 2019
So I found the game link and currently downloading and uploading it to an acceptable content provider site.

Edit:

Let me know If you need other source.
So... all links are down. Did you have a new one?