Brothel King - Girl packs and Mods Collection

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
@Kite80 I checked the list of votes and I don't know if I missed another error but I think you should change (KanColle) to (Kantai Collection) because there is at least 1 uncounted vote (for Isokaze).

Can you see it now I send it two times.
I can see it.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Ok I'm checking right now; anyway, please guys don't vote with a comment in the spreadsheet, just fill the first empty line of the table with your favorite nickname and up to three girls names, if you also check if your girl already got other votes and write her name like others did, you will help me a lot ;-)

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
@Kite80
So what happens if I have a lot of girl packs without _BK.ini files? I just downloaded pretty much everything from this thread and I'm gonna be sorting out the lower quality stuff and such, so I was just wondering if I should just sort everything without a _BK.ini file immediately or if it's fine to keep 'em around.

Also, the Boa Hancock (two different versions I seem to have downloaded) give me this error:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I tried deleting the _events.rpyc file but no dice. Something might be broken, or I got a bad download or something :p

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
You have two Boa Hancock folders in game, one is in /game/girls for sure, try to check if there's another one directly in /game. Having or not a BK.ini file doesn't matter too much, that file gives the possibility to define certain spawning parameters and allows to personalize a girl, decide whether or not BK can generate her clones, and if clones can have the same name or surname, stats, perks and personality preferences of the original girl. When BK.ini is missing, the game simply uses default settings, so girl packs without a BK.ini are no less good than those with such a file, they're just more unpredictable when spawing girls.

The best use of BK.ini, though, is when there's also an _events.rpy file, like Boa Hancock and Hinata (the only two girls having it, as far as I know); this combination allows to change many more options, like having a girl's personal story and dialogues with MC, events like visiting her room or anything could be made in a mod. It requires a lot more time and effort for girl pack makers, but when it's done, it's worth the sweating!

Oh, by the way, I have updated the BK.ini files of my girls packs, so you would probably like to download them for an update. Here they are:

Erina Nakiri -

Hinata Hyuga -

Sakuya Izayoi -

Last edited:
Reactions: Randor
Jan 8, 2019

profile (0).jpg

An Artoria Pendragon (Lancer+Alter) pack. The pack itself is small and isn't anything to write home about. It's actually incomplete and missing quite a few good pictures too imo. What may interest people though is the _events.

One thing I find unfortunate is when your brothel gets large and you have little/no time to interact with a near max or experienced girl but want to see their scenes. Also as you get more I find personally at least you gravitate towards only wanting to see a certain set/subset of scenes. Like a really sexy cowgirl/dom or gangbang scenario but your pack has like 10 instances of Sex Cowgirl (10) but you don't want to delete them either for the variety. So I wanted to is the 'visit room' as a way to hand pick specific images into a special folder and write/copy some erotic scenes from fanfiction/doujins/generic sex positions etc.

Using the template from Goldo's Boa, Kite's Hinata pack respectively and I made the visit room into a sort of CG "room" that's currently unconditional+non interaction cost with no loops or rng. Right now you can just see whatever scene you want. The goal is to have it unlock as a sort of "reward" for training your girls.

I'm just don't know/am lazy to dig up the relevant function something like.
if girl.rank is C/B/A or lif girl.stat libido >= 15 for example as random perhaps made up ones.

So in my 'progressive' Artoria story of scenes it would unlock as you train the girl maybe by rank or by a certain sexual training/stat or progress in the game and you would be able to see each Scene and the previous ones. (I.e If 5 scenes were based on 5 ranks then at the 3rd rank you could see 3 scenes or if 5 were based off a scale of 100 in some stat and you could get each scene every 20. )

If your not interested in the terrible fake lore I made for her you can skip to the Bonus parts which I hope will be useful to some people. The story may be inconsistent at times and suffers from a lot of things plot wise/being a bad writer wise etc.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Scene 6: This is intentionally left near blank with just some plot points and a semi template for others to use/understand. It would be like I wrote, Alter lost and stuck in a cave of flesh/tentacles. Refuses to have sex with anyone or thing but master after submitting to him. Regs realizes that tentacles aren't humans and it's technically not cheating and comes out to seduce and get taken by them. Might have too many pictures. I just grouped 5 tentacle ones I liked.

Actual useful stuff people might like that isn't in bad rehashed words/scenarios.

Bonus 1: CG Import

This one is Mash Corruption situation. I put credits or should have in the code for all of these. There's also some random writing in the code to maybe help someone write their own/fill in their own stuff.

This is something you could straight up put in a Mash girl pack in her visit room. This is sort of pointless like I say in the code since you can just look it up but it can be nice to "Bk/Renpy-ize" some of these situations for easy viewing in game. Especially good if you add in some 'environment description'

"Something like... Slave training day 30. The dimly lit room. Mash forgot even her name. Devoted to servicing master. Crotch tattoo shines bright. Broach lights up and magic is unleashed corrupting her into a true self" to add to the existing cg translation/text.

Bonus 2: Reskin Art/CG

Basically reskining something/someone niche like a one shot or OC char that won't have enough pictures to make a girl pack with but you have a sexy picture/scene(s) of.

In my case I took the blonde girl from "Black Rubber" and used some plot points from the bad Artoria lore like nipple rings and transformation magic to 'fake' the girl in the story to be Artoria.

Bonus 3: Extremely Generic Scenes

Think your basic training lines in brothel king like [Let her Dom] -> [Cowgirl] -> [Cum inside]. The writing in those scenes are generic enough to fit any girl. This uses stuff like girl.char girl.name MC.name to make the scene fit any girl. You'll notice that there are 3 elesis pics but Artoria is saying the text.

I made a blowjob scene which other than the heart eyes is generic enough to fit into any girl's visit room scenario.
I could replace the elesis pics with 3 of my favorite Artoria oral pics and it would mostly be fine.

You can make these as something like a 33/66/100% trained versions. It's annoying when you have a really nice slave girl but her preferences aren't to the thing you want her to be. You want them to love Anal and Dom but they don't so you don't get to line up ur pics in the basic bk training. Also nice for lining up some especially bloated scenes like Sex Cowgirl or some artists that have continuation works like the elesis one.

Bonus 4: Restructure Erotic translations/fanfictions

This one is extremely easy. I think the one I took after getting the images resized was less than 2 minutes. Even less if you directly take a fanfiction that is exactly about the same character. (I.e You find a really nice Widowmaker story on Hentai foundry, since it's written you have all the character dialogue and 'enviroment' description done). You can also do it like I said in the code with a silver hair elf girl and pretending it is Emelia for a Emelia pack story. Find/Replace is pretty useful here.

Ok I'm done, Hope the link works and nothing breaks and people can put up more sexy _events for specific girls or generic situations in the future. Oh and at the moment all the fake/clones can use the visit room so you don't have to worry about finding the original if you want to test/read it in game.

You should be able to copy the bk.ini and _events as well as the special into your own Artoria pack as well.

Last edited:

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Brothel King Best Girl 2019 contest - update

More than 100 voters! Amazing!!! I'm so happy this contest got the attention of so many people and wanna thank you all for your participation.

In these last days many new girls joined the fry, but the safety and danger zone have been quiet; I'd like to mention girls who got more than one vote like Jessie/Musashi (Pokemon), Nozomi Toujou (Love Live!) and Tanya Degurechaff (Tanya the Evil); among the "where they come from" some titles must be cited: there are a lot of girls from Azur Lane, Touhou, Idol Master and Fate, sign that such productions got the attention of many people (and by looking at those girls, we can figure out why ;) ). Now the current ranking from 4-votes tier upwards.

9 votes
Albedo (Overlord)

8 votes
Rem (RE:Zero)

7 votes
Minamoto no Raikou (Fate)
Tsuyu Asui (Boku no Hero Academia)

6 votes
Azula (Avatar)
Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail)
Wonder Woman (DC)
Zelda (Legend of Zelda)
5 votes
Ami Mizuno (Sailor Senshi)
D.va (Overwatch)
Hinata (Naruto)
Nero Claudius (Fate)
Hong Meiling (Touhou)

4 votes (current danger zone)
2B (Nier Automata)
Artoria Pendragon (Fate)
Asuka Langley (Evangelion)
Atago (Azur Lane)
Farah (Brothel King)
Juvia Lockser (Fairy Tail)
Palutena (Kid Icarus)
Pyra/Homura (Xenoblade)
Scathach (Fate)
Tifa Lockhart (Final Fantasy)
Tohsaka Rin (Fate)
Tsunade (Naruto)
Wiz (Kono Subarashii)

As you can see, from 5 to the top there are 13 girls, which means was it today the end of the elimination stage, only 3 girls among the 4 votes tier would have been selected for the next phase, on a total of 13! The fight for the 5th vote also involves a lot more girls having 3 votes (27) who could raise their ranking anytime with just a couple more votes!

5 days left...

Reactions: juanito

MrToon

Sep 15, 2017
Brothel King Best Girl 2019 contest - update

More than 100 voters! Amazing!!! I'm so happy this contest got the attention of so many people and wanna thank you all for your participation.

In these last days many new girls joined the fry, but the safety and danger zone have been quiet; I'd like to mention girls who got more than one vote like Jessie/Musashi (Pokemon), Nozomi Toujou (Love Live!) and Tanya Degurechaff (Tanya the Evil); among the "where they come from" some titles must be cited: there are a lot of girls from Azur Lane, Touhou, Idol Master and Fate, sign that such productions got the attention of many people (and by looking at those girls, we can figure out why ;) ). Now the current ranking from 4-votes tier upwards.

9 votes
Albedo (Overlord)

8 votes
Rem (RE:Zero)

7 votes
Minamoto no Raikou (Fate)
Tsuyu Asui (Boku no Hero Academia)

6 votes
Azula (Avatar)
Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail)
Wonder Woman (DC)
Zelda (Legend of Zelda)
5 votes
Ami Mizuno (Sailor Senshi)
D.va (Overwatch)
Hinata (Naruto)
Nero Claudius (Fate)
Hong Meiling (Touhou)

4 votes (current danger zone)
2B (Nier Automata)
Artoria Pendragon (Fate)
Asuka Langley (Evangelion)
Atago (Azur Lane)
Farah (Brothel King)
Juvia Lockser (Fairy Tail)
Palutena (Kid Icarus)
Pyra/Homura (Xenoblade)
Scathach (Fate)
Tifa Lockhart (Final Fantasy)
Tohsaka Rin (Fate)
Tsunade (Naruto)
Wiz (Kono Subarashii)

As you can see, from 5 to the top there are 13 girls, which means was it today the end of the elimination stage, only 3 girls among the 4 votes tier would have been selected for the next phase, on a total of 13! The fight for the 5th vote also involves a lot more girls having 3 votes (27) who could raise their ranking anytime with just a couple more votes!

5 days left...
Could you maybe also include links to the packages?
I was looking for Wonder Woman, but cant find her on this board or hentaischool.
Unless there is a other place you guys are trading packages?

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Could you maybe also include links to the packages?
I was looking for Wonder Woman, but cant find her on this board or hentaischool.
Unless there is a other place you guys are trading packages?
There might not be a Wonder Woman pack; in this contest we can vote for girls without a pack.

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
@Kite80 I was checking the vote counts and I noticed two errors: Takao (Azur Lane) is missing 4 votes and Keine Kamishirasawa (Touhou) is missing 1. I don't really understand why the latter is missing one as the formula should work.
But I'm not too versed with excel/google sheets so I don't know. :unsure:

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Indeed I completely missed Takao, now it's fixed; for Keine maybe there's a typo in one of the votes, I'll find it and fix it right now. Thanks for the report!

And yes, not every girl in the contest has a girl pack, specifically Wonder Woman doesn't have it yet. Any volunteers?

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
New girl pack from Leortha:

Chell (Portal)
type: videogame
pics: 216
rating: n/a

1558915482073.png

link:

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Indeed I completely missed Takao, now it's fixed; for Keine maybe there's a typo in one of the votes, I'll find it and fix it right now. Thanks for the report!

And yes, not every girl in the contest has a girl pack, specifically Wonder Woman doesn't have it yet. Any volunteers?
Something else:
Bulma (Dragon Ball) is missing
Djeeta (Granblu Fantasy) -> Djeeta (Granblue Fantasy)
Cynthia (Pokemon) <-> Cynthia/Shirona (Pokemon)

And the count in "temp ranking stage 1" is c2:c98 while it should be more.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
There's no safety zone! This could be the title of today's update!
Nothing was moving around from 4-votes tier upwards, until today: 8 voters changed so many things! Let's see what happened:

Morrigan and Yamato got 2 new votes each and stepped into the 4-votes tier; same thing was made by Camilla, Hestia, Nozomi and Rei Ayanami, all of them lefting the 3-votes tier for a better chance to qualify; Han juri amazingly got 4 votes ina couple of days, she showed up only recently and already got a nice position!

The 5-votes tier new entries are Kogane, Taihou and Takao.

Now that there are 18 girls in the former safety zone, the 5-votes tier becomes the new danger zone alongside with the already present 4-votes tier. It is possible that before the end of the elimination phase, even the girls who scored 6 votes could risk to end up in the play outs!

3 days left...

juanito many thanks for the checking, I've fixed what you found but still something's wrong, after having updated the count of votes I can see it's not multiple of 3, so at least one vote is not counted, must discover which one...

Jan 8, 2019
Here it is an Ahri pack. Barely any scraps in this one but I promise if you are an Ahri fan this will be worth your time/download. There's a secret surprise inside and I guarantee she will look much more lively than usual ;).

cosplay (0).png

As usual this isn't complete or good for the pack but what you really want is the ini/_events. You can just shove those and the special into your own Ahri folder as well. Just don't open the special or code yet or you'll spoil the surprise. There are some pnged and patreon crop versions of some pics which might be useful though.

I recommend you have a base/useless ini for random girls with a useless/template room if you wanna take some of these more generic ones or in case I/someone makes an event scenario for one of your favorite girls because I'm pretty sure if you bought a girl before her having a "visit room" option, it won't appear even if you put in the relevant code after even with the cheat menu stuff or maybe I just didn't press the right one(s).

Oh and there might be some lingering "Artoria" things in the ini as well as the ini not being "Ahri" enough but it shouldn't matter. Nothing you can't easily rename/change or use a kings way like mod for.

I'm not gonna spoil the plot cause I did some decent hard work actually thinking and writing it up story wise.

2 Preludes and a bonus.

Prelude 1: would happen before she becomes a whore (Still doing dancer/random jobs etc)

Prelude 2: would be the day she becomes a whore.

Bonus: Read the 2 first and there will be some steamy stuff for some future Ahri stories.

Please read it in order. Go through my shitty Ahri lore before you see the Bonus surprise.

Some inconsistancy near the 2nd one but that's me trying to add in extra potential plot points for perhaps future Ahri ones. Ahri Anal Addiction would be the next one and for obvious reasons if you go through the events. Also AAA sounds pretty nice lol.

I'll actually need some help doing the part with the Ahri Anal Addiction. Both with the conditional if anal training is enough (whatever function/conditional is best for that) and the "secret part".

PS. Someone tell me if the zoom/resize stays consistent with everyones BK windows. It should barely touch the black textbox.

What did you discover? :O
I learned how to zoom in better.

Reactions: juanito

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
at least one vote is not counted, must discover which one...
Bulma (Dragon Ball)
129×3=383+4

So now the playoffs for the finals will be between 4 and 5? (I mean, if today was the 30th)

Last edited:

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
I've counted all the votes once again, so now every vote in the protected section has been considered. Let's see how things evolve, it would be right to think that even 6-votes tier may end in playouts zone, for now I want to clarify that the number of votes gives priority, which brings 2 possibilities: a first playout among 4-votes tier from which 1-3 girls pass to the second playout among the upper tier; from this second playoff round, the number of girls who pass to the next stage depends on how many girls already qualified for having 6 or more votes. The numbers can change if we get more votes in the middle-higher rankings.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes