Brothel King - Girl packs and Mods Collection

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
For instance, I have Esmerelda saying she's from France, like I wrote in the file, but not the statement I had to accompany it. Instead, it seems that the personality code is kicking in, and they're saying things according to their personality (it seems).
OK, just figured it out. The quote shows up later, after you have them in the brothel, when they talk to you. I thought it was before that, when they're free girls, and you ask them where they are from upon the first introduction. Seems it would fit better there.

I still wish there was a way to edit the initial introduction, when you ask them their name. "I'm Jessica Rabbit. I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way."

__neronero

Jan 23, 2021
For any (aspiring) packmakers that are familiar with automatic1111's stable diffusion webui:

You can use an interrogator to automate some tagging for your girlpacks. What the heck is an interrogator? It's a machine learning algorithm that'll do the tagging for you. In other words, it's magic! . It's not perfect, but it may drastically reduce your workload. Required files and instructions are shared in the post below that one.

kingthandra

Jun 18, 2021
Tamaki Kotatsu.jpg

Name: Tamaki Kotatsu
Universe: Fire Force (Enen no Shouboutai)

Kei Shirogane.jpg

Name: Kei Shirogane
Universe: Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai

Tejina-senpai.jpg

Name: Tejina-senpai (?)
Universe: Tejina-senpai
(Don't know her real name, in the anime is called always Tejina (with means Magic) or senpai so...)

Rindou Kobayashi.jpg

Name: Rindou Kobayashi
Universe: Shokugeki no Souma

All my packs here:

For Tejina and onwards i'm using __neronero auto-tagging tool, which is pretty good, almost like 80-90% of images got tagged (i guess it don't tag the images which aren't uploaded in a booru website), and then you only have to remove unnecesary tags or add other necesary.

KiLLaHrouz22

Jan 29, 2022
Hey, i really appreciate the great work from all of you!

Can everyone make a wishlist? If so, i would be happy to join:

Faruzan, Kirara, Layla (Genshin Impact)
Bronya, Seele, Sushang (Honkai Star Rail)
Kyoko Kirigiri, Chiaki Nanami, Maki Harukawa (Danganronpa Series)
Sayu Ogiwara (Hige o Soru. Soshite Joshikousei o Hirou)
Chizuru Mizuhara (Rent a Girlfriend)
Fumino Furuhashi (We never learn)
Kanao Tsuyuri (Demon Slayer)
Kasumi Miwa (Jujutsu Kaisen)
Makise Kurisu (Steins Gate)
Nanami Aoyama (Sakurasou no pet na kanojo)
Taiga (Toradora)
Vladilena Milizé (86)
Hazuki Nijouin (Riddle Joker, Visual Novel)
Mashiro Arisaka (Ao no Kanata no Four Rhythm)

BlackSam76

Aug 25, 2020
Hey guys quick question:Is the Community Dialog Project still an ongoing thing? I'm asking because I thought of a new personality that may suite some characters better (example: Wonder Woman).

Heroine - Kind, adventurous, and very disciplined. Can be a bit over confident at times which often gets her into trouble. Secretly likes being dominated.

Reactions: __neronero

__neronero

Jan 23, 2021
Hey guys quick question:Is the Community Dialog Project still an ongoing thing? I'm asking because I thought of a new personality that may suite some characters better (example: Wonder Woman).

Heroine - Kind, adventurous, and very disciplined. Can be a bit over confident at times which often gets her into trouble. Secretly likes being dominated.
It's still ongoing, nearing completion in terms of the writing. Still to do: "Holy", "Repressed" and "Pet" (and plenty more polish is possible, especially if we decide to focus on accompanying sounds)
The CDP is based around a predetermined set of 'vanilla' personalities, but we can definitely add more personalities if inspiration strikes.

One limitation to keep in mind is that these dialogue lines are mostly cosmetic. Without adding personality based custom events (something we'd love to add, for all personalities, but it's a big undertaking) she'll have no agency, so it'll be difficult to truly convey her being adventurous or heroic.

There are a few other extra personalities I've been mulling over as well, but for now I don't have any concrete plans to work on them:
  • Heartless / Sadist (Like a Tsundere without the dere, so she even belittles the MC during moments of intimacy)
  • Chuunibyou (Delusional, convinced that she's a magical girl from another dimension, 'creep' already goes in this direction a bit and that was super fun to write)
  • Protective / Motherly (A doting, nurturing caregiver who coddles MC and infantilises him in the process)
  • Moe / Childish (An innocent and naive soul who seems so young but is technically over 18 for legal reasons)
  • Mute (Barely ever speaks, personality based around describing her actions and body language)
  • Sexbot (Emotionless mechanical being programmed to serve)
  • Foreigner (Only speaks a foreign language - fictional or non-fictional? - combined with some broken english)

Reactions: BlackSam76

fgzzz

Jul 12, 2022
If anyone has the earliestbird D.va pack, could they please put it here or on HHS? I know someone's looking for the packs but they didn't want that one.

Reactions: mjf

Hyperwolf82

Jul 25, 2020
Does anyone know of a pack for Marge Simpson? Or maybe something from G.I.Joe, Thundercats, or Silverhawks? I know the pool of material for the latter is pretty shallow, but I figure it's worth asking.

kingthandra

Jun 18, 2021
New packs:
KiLLaHrouz22 i made some you wanted.

Stella Vermillion.jpg

Name: Stella Vermillion
Universe: Chivalry of a Failed Knight

Himeno.jpg

Name: Himeno
Universe: Chainsaw Man

Ruka Sarashina.jpg

Name: Ruka Sarashina
Universe: Rent a Girlfriend

Chizuru Mizuhara.jpg

Name: Chizuru Mizuhara
Universe: Rent a Girlfriend

Sayu Ogiwara.jpg

Name: Sayu Ogiwara
Universe: Hige wo Soru. Soshite Joshi Kōsei wo Hirou.

Link:

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes