Brothel King - Girl packs and Mods Collection

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
I'm working on a pack right now, I'm not a person to just complain and do nothing about it :D. It might be shitty, because it's my first ever. After I'm done you can use the pictures I found and add it to yours. I just need one tip - is adding more tags good or bad? Let's assume I got a picture is suited towards many different tags. And let's assume I like the picture and want it to show as often as possible. Is it better to use more tags (because it will appear during many different kinds of events) or is it better to use fewer tags (because using many tags will make the picture so specific it will never show up)?

EDIT: I'm gonna describe it better:
I have a picture of a blowjob. There are 3 tags here - service (duh), oral and deepthroat. I'm obviously using oral. But what about deepthroat? Is using deepthroat tag going to prevent the picture from appearing during regular oral scenes, or is using the deepthroat tag going to make the picture appear in both oral and deepthroat scenes?
Well... I actually have not tried to make a pack yet so I'm not sure what the rules/conditions to show a pic. What I'm doing is upload pics to the website I find most easy to search pics at.
Look, this are the links to the pics I've found:

EDIT:
I quote from OP at:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can learn more in that thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: cacowang
Jan 8, 2019
A crotch tattoo Nessa has been drawn by someone :love: which means inspiration to make Nessa event has been boosted.

Also I found an even better heart again which was actually just the base heart but with more definition.

Important note for images in text. You want the image to be small enough. I found 21x21 to be a perfect size.

Also the image should not be centered and instead placed on bottom to make it line up with text and some room. So it doesn't float like it did in the akali text. Below it is aligned with text and doesn't peek over too much if at all compared to really tall letters.

Also this is obvious but save it as a PNG instead of JPG. so it doesn't end up white like example below.

Oh also I figured out how to make a "Sonia" or any other char to speak in your events. So this is a Sonia character with side image talking in the Nessa Pack events. Again nothing amazing but to someone who doesn't code it would be frustrating fiddling around with where to place things and what to type etc.

This is gonna be useful for when I remake my Artoria story to make Artoria (Alter) 's speech more obvious. Or anyone with split personality/someone inside them or just real game/anime lore characters interacting with them.

Code:
define s = Character("Sonia", who_color="#FF8C00", window_left_padding=160, image="sonia_base")

image side sonia_base = im.FactorScale("girls/Nessa (Pokemon)/special/s.jpg", 0.535, 0.535)
You place this before the init python: for that girls _events rpy. At least it worked that way for how i did it.

You will need some left padding to have the picture not eat the text as well as some scaling so it doesn't bump out of the text box.

That's using window_left_padding =160 or so and im.FactorScale around 0.53 but can vary.

Who color and others are optional just giving the Character a color, Sonia is Orange for example.

After that you can just type her speech as

girl.char "Sonia let's get some dick." #Main girl/Girl pack girl speaking
s "I thought you'd never ask {image=heart}." #Use s or whatever you defined your "Sonia" to be.

Speaking of the image heart here are 2 png's of the ones I'm debating. Most likely going to go with the fat red one unless someone has a better one. These should be scaled properly to text unless you use a vastly different font.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9thunder4

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
I'll try to help understanding how tags work by getting what Goldo said about it:

Say you have a single customer 'anal' event ending with 'cum-on-body'. This is the game's behavior:

- The game will first look for an event with the 'anal' and 'cob' tags (but excluding the farm and lesbian/group tags)
- If no picture is found, the game will look for an 'anal' picture with the 'parent' tag of cob, which is 'cumshot'. Every cob picture is automatically tagged with 'cumshot' as well
- If no picture is found, the game will look for any 'anal' picture
- If no picture is found, the game will show a profile picture

This is how it should work in-game (if not, it's a bug), so that's how I recommend you think about it when making a girl pack.

If you have a good pic and want it to be shown more than others, just put the right tags; in my opinion it is enough having 3-5 pics per job, farm and minor tags, and a few more for main sexual ones. In this way there's no need to fill a girl pack with bad, not so good or b/w pics (I assure you I've found many packs made this way).

Keyhell

Apr 5, 2017
Okay guys, my Tsuyu pack. Enjoy.

Upped the number of images from ~70 to 230.
It's my first pack ever, so there may be some mistakes.
Feel free to edit it, improve it, use it. If someone takes it and makes some changes and adjustments, that would only make me happy.
EDIT:
I just tested it, there are some errors popping up :(
EDIT2:
Changed some files, restarted the game, reloaded the pictures, seems okay now.

Might work now, no guarantees tho. Sorry :(

Last edited:

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Okay guys, my Tsuyu pack. Enjoy.

Upped the number of images from ~70 to 230.
It's my first pack ever, so there may be some mistakes.
Feel free to edit it, improve it, use it. If someone takes it and makes some changes and adjustments, that would only make me happy.
EDIT:
I just tested it, there are some errors popping up :(
EDIT2:
Changed some files, restarted the game, reloaded the pictures, seems okay now.

Might work now, no guarantees tho. Sorry :(
I like your pack; there are some pics I had not seen before :) I don't know whats going on with 5 of them tho; order your pics by size and the 5 smallest don't appear properly. Screen Shot 2019-06-19 at 13.22.34.png
Also, I found my profile pic (waitress maid cosplay (1)).

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
For every fan of RL girls: get ready for a new, huge roundup of brand new girl packs!

Natalia Starr
Author: zotscheetter
Pics: 400
link:

1560990570134.png

Gina Valentina
Author: neme20
Pics: 920
Rating: A+
link:

1560990652504.png

Jillian Janson
Author: zotscheetter
Pics: 181
Rating: C+
link:

1560990753552.png

Peta Jensen
Author: Metalmania
Pics: 111
Rating: B+
link:

1560990837218.png

Sophia Rossi
Pics: 214
link:

1560990897093.png

Nikita Von James
Pics: 175
link:

1560990952953.png

I haven't checked the links, so if you find any broken one please let me know.

Tidalbore

Dec 31, 2017
Got another couple of girls for people, both from Pokemon Sun/Moon- Lusamine (who I am honestly very surprised hadn't had a pack made for her yet) and Wicke (not quite as surprised here, though still a little bit)

Lusamine- A+, 410 pictures
profile (2).jpg

Wicke- B+, 321 pictures
profile (2).jpg

As usual, both will be found in my Mega folder (found ), which I have started to organize by source (folder for Fate and a folder for Pokemon atm, since they are the only properties I have made more than one girl for, might make a Misc folder for loose girls at some point). At this point, I'm going to be taking a break from making more packs to go back through and polish up my existing packs a little, as well as make .ini files for each one for that extra touch.

Tidalbore

Dec 31, 2017

View attachment 310619

An Artoria Pendragon (Lancer+Alter) pack. The pack itself is small and isn't anything to write home about. It's actually incomplete and missing quite a few good pictures too imo. What may interest people though is the _events.
Sorry, just noticed this post as I went back through to find when I last posted a girl- I actually have a Lancer Artoria pack among my Fate offerings if you want to use that as an expansion point for your own here, though I haven't gone through and polished that one up yet I don't believe.

Jan 8, 2019
Sorry, just noticed this post as I went back through to find when I last posted a girl- I actually have a Lancer Artoria pack among my Fate offerings if you want to use that as an expansion point for your own here, though I haven't gone through and polished that one up yet I don't believe.
If anything people making the girl packs saves me the effort since I'm mainly interested in making stuff using _events. Something like 9thunder making a couple pokegirl packs that I plan on doing saves me the trouble of fiddling through images to get 100+.

I think I downloaded yours before on my other computer to look for some artoria images. Either way I like to post a small pack in the end for those who are picky like me.

As for the Artoria pack I'm gonna be really picky with the special pictures for the Artoria one since I wanna rewrite it better as a progressive story and won't be doing it until much later.

Also you should make a visit room prompt in your ini for your lusamine pack. No promises in terms of speed but there is an event or 2 I wanna make for her.

e13d9e952f13f71512d2c1bd5a294b80.jpg

Reactions: 9thunder4

bigsmokey116

Mar 24, 2019
For one thing, you have very good taste in lolis and teens. And I suppose that the destroyers would be the easiest to build packs for since they a have a lot of art. And as much as I love Marie Rose, she doesn't have much fan art of her.

Still give me a few days and I'll see if I can make a pack for one of them. The SW may be easier to do as well.
Any updates?

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
New girl packs by mistrun, 2 VN and 5 Non VN:

VN:
Akihara Shido
Saidouji Misaki

Non VN:
Dark Magician Girl from Yu Gi Oh
Galko from Oshiete Galko Chan
Mash Kyrielight from Fate series
Sabrina from Pokemon
Yang Xiao Long from rwby

link to folder:

Leortha made a brand new Wonder Woman pack:

Diana Prince (Wonder Woman)
pics: 579

1561125735366.png

link:

even better, he made a loli version too!

Wonder Loli
pics: 188

1561125854848.png

link:

Athilora

Apr 13, 2018
If you're taking requests, here are some. If someone does them, good. If no one does, oh well. Maybe this lazy cunt will one day bother. But as I am currently involved in too many projects, I'd rather play than mod more with what little spare time I have. Anyway, here's the list:

Fire Emblem
-Edelgard (Three Houses) - Once sufficient amount of art can be found, naturally.
-Lyn/Lyndis (Blazing Blade)
-Ninian (Blazing Blade)
-Eirika (Sacred Stones)
-Kagero (Fates)
-Orochi (Fates)
-Effie (Fates)
-Tiki (Awakening)
-Lucina (Awakening)
-Sumia (Awakening)
-Titania (Radiance-games, aka Ike-Emblems)

Dragon Quest
-Martina (DQ11, related comic)

League of Legends:
-Miss Fortune
-Ashe

Miscellaneous, non-specified people:
-Drow
-Mirialan
-Twi'lek

Old Republic Era Star Wars:
-Bastila Shan (KOTOR)
-Satele Shan (SWTOR)
-Ashara Zavros (SWTOR)
-Lana Beniko (SWTOR)
-Empress Vaylin (SWTOR)

DC:
-Zatanna
-Black Canary
-Starfire - Adult Starfire, the teen Starfire is too jailbaity for me
-Raven - Adult Raven, the teen Raven is also too jailbaity for me

Thanks in advance for bothering with my list, even reading it is nice. Added some new suggestions below Misc section.

Last edited:
Jan 8, 2019
Miss Fortune and Ashe's pack should exist somewhere in this thread.

Fe has some nice girls but a lot of the art doesn't do it for me. That red head is pretty hot though. I might do one for her. Cecelia?

A tip for someone like Edelgard. New girls in terms of release are much easier to do than someone with 1000 or 10000 pics already. Just hop on pixiv,gelbooru etc every other day and snag all the hot pics you can find. Also makes it really easy to label since you are only getting maybe 5-10 pics a day for a really popular new girl.

Athilora

Apr 13, 2018
You mean Celica from FE II? Never played it myself but my better half has. She asked me why would I want to enslave her. I said: "Why not."

Jan 8, 2019
My Nessa (Pokemon) [121 pics] girl pack first event is done. For a water type gym leader she sure is quite hot.

hypno (9).jpg

Link below :

As usual just download drag and drop the ini+_events and special if you already have a Nessa pack like 9thunders. And rename the pack Nessa (Pokemon).

I might tweak the stadium background and some text but otherwise I'm happy. Mainly this one is doing it for the sake of putting the event room out there. I didn't want to "waste" all the amazing art on an event so soon I just went with all the hypno ones for theming. There will be at least 3 more. Just waiting on pictures for 2 of them. The next one will be Nessa's Changeroom Exhibition.

Event is called Nessa's Backstage Hypnosis. Premise is Nessa is some performer for an aquatics show and you turn her into your whore during the breaks by brainwashing her with hypnosis.

hypno5.jpg

You unlock it fully at 100 obedience. In hindsight the first part should be free and I could push back every other event by like 25. Still I wanted it to be not trivial to unlock like all the events I do and I think Rank B max rank is a good cutoff point for these stat based ones.

Even if you do have 9thunder's one you might want to get this one. There are fair bit of new pics over the past few days and I will be updating it with each event.

As a personal note I'm not a fan of patreon/pixiv tags so I crop or paint them out whenever possible. Also I only uses 1 profile and portrait for mines and rotate them when I feel like it.

PS: There's a really sexy Sonia x Nessa pic set that someone on pixiv just posted with Sonia licking Nessa up.

If someone could give me a quick translation of the Japanese so I can use it for the lesbian event it would be nice :). Otherwise I'll just make up the text.

It even uses ... and Red Hearts :love: .

Last edited:
Reactions: linda95 and Kite80
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote