May 30, 2017
A few more RL girls by neme20:

Lexi Belle
220 images
machine capability built for refinement she be a great geisha

1548500700980.png

Riley Reid
250 images
shes built as a sex hungry whore she makes a great whore and can double as a waitress some times

1548500751853.png

Jesse Jane

1548501556046.png

link (for all the girls above):

In addition he made one more girl from Videogames world, specifically Resident Evil 2:

Claire Redfield
she's very built more towards the farm related content but do whatever you want warning shes very rebellious

1548501748620.png

link:

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
2 more girls for real gals lovers:

Gina Valentina
Cute, Exotic Brazilian Goddess Built as a masseuse she has almost and rates B+ and has future events planned with her

author: neme20
pics: 500+
rating: B+

1548550546304.png

link:

Asa Akira

author: Metalmania

1548550728371.png

link:

Seems like we got a lot of real girl pack makers lately; good job everyone, keep it up!

ordos

Aug 21, 2018
Have vanilla Brothel_King-0.14.zip
used basic girl pack 0.13.zip + few girls from different packs

and tried to use 204649_BKInterfaceModv3fix_OhWee_014.7z
unpacked with overwriting game folder

new game starts and works fine wherein saved game from vanilla game starts fine but gets error when triyng to visit farm.

upd
not only the farm. It happens in the brothel too , when triyng to interact with the girls. In some saves. so I figured out that this error connected with some girls. because when I sell all girls with the cheat menu in those save with errors, I can play further without errors. Just need to buy and train the whole team again.
I wonder how to find which girls exactly occurs this errors...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Metalmania

Aug 10, 2017
Nice, she has a good amount of material to work with.
Sure, and i´ve take all the Graphic Link to my Jdownloader in to a Folder and Tag it.

I´ve found a Many Pic´s to use for her.

Have vanilla Brothel_King-0.14.zip
used basic girl pack 0.13.zip + few girls from different packs

and tried to use 204649_BKInterfaceModv3fix_OhWee_014.7z
unpacked with overwriting game folder

new game starts and works fine wherein saved game from vanilla game starts fine but gets error when triyng to visit farm.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Have you got taken the Screens from Oweeh to your Game folder??

Metalmania

Aug 10, 2017
Pls have a Look in your Folder, when you Found this Pic´s CalendarTweaks etc. this must in the Folder gui

ordos

Aug 21, 2018
Pls have a Look in your Folder, when you Found this Pic´s CalendarTweaks etc. this must in the Folder gui
I did not choose something separate. I downloaded 204649_BKInterfaceModv3fix_OhWee_014.7z from this thread and unpacked all files in to the BK folder. so "game" folders merged and some files were overwritten. that is all. As it was said in the instruction.

And new game works fine. Also some old saves without particular girls in the brothel.

upd.
I still do not know what exactly causes those errors, but I have figured out how to arrange my latest save to the interface mod and avoid errors.
I have sold all 20 trained girls in vanila and made a save, and then load in modded BK and bought them back from slave market.
After that I can interract with them in the brothel and on the farm. No errors...
So I think that was something with girls conditions or tasks - maybe some jobs, or quests, or studying...

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
New stuff of today, we got a looney tunes furry, a RL girl and a zombie killer babe. Enjoy :)

Lola Bunny

Author: Leortha
Type: Western Animation
Universe: Looney Toons (Space Jam)
Pics: 452
Notes: Furry, Rabbit
link:

1548756535402.png

Dillion Harper

author: neme20
type: real girl
pics 500+
rating: B+
notes: built as a waitress or Masseuse

1548756730018.png

Jill Valentine

Author: neme20
Type: Western Animation
Universe: Resident Evil
Pics: 284
Rating: B+
link:

1548756902107.png

Tidalbore

Dec 31, 2017
Currently uploading the latest 2 packs I created, Nitrocris and Artoria Pendragon (saber), both from Fate. If you are wondering about the Artoria pack, seeing as there is already a pack for her, the other pack is based off of her Lancer forms, which are physically different in appearance than her other forms, which are all based off her original Saber forms (and there are a lot, see the joke picture I attached). If people drew them consistently, the differences would be in age and figure (Saber form is supposed to be petite and young, late teens to early 20s in appearance, while the Lance form is more voluptous and mature, late 20s to mid 30s in appearance), but with most artists taking liberties with their appearance the only truly accurate way to determine which is which is outfit and hairstyle (and people sometimes depict them in the other's outfits to further confuse things). I sadly couldn't get Nitocris over a C+, but she does have a good image spread and image quality at least.

Nitocris is a C+ with 257 pictures, Artoria is a B+ with 310 pictures
profile portrait (2).jpg portrait profile (3).png so many Artorias....png
EDIT: in case anyone needs it, download link to my folder:

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Are there some links to packs containing real girls or must I download each girl one by one?

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes