Brothel King - Girl packs and Mods Collection

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Tidalbore

Dec 31, 2017
Sesshouin Kiara, Minamoto no Raikou, Murasaki Shikibu or Yu Miaoyi (Consort Yu) seem like fine options. Although I couldn't find that many explicit pictures for Yu nor Murasaki.
Yeah, That has honestly been half the issue with things, I would choose a girl, start looking for pictures, and just not find enough or not have enough variation and thus ended up scrapping the girl. Most major dissapointment was Quetzalcoatl, Quetz.jpg
who has so very little r34 out there it's baffling, at least to me. Sesshouin has enough to maybe be able to make a pack out of, but it would be a narrow window, Raikou already has a few packs made (been trying to add new options rather than rehash existing for the most part, Rin being a notable exception because her pack was so dated and lacking in images), Murasaki looks to be similar in situation to Quetz, Yu also seems in that nearly borderline region where I can't be sure there will be enough to make a truly good pack, but I will keep her and Kiara in mind for when/if I decide to return to fate girls. At the moment, I have one final fate girl to unveil, and 3 more packs whose size I've reduced to non-obscene levels. For the 3 reductions, Arturia Saber, Boudica, and Elizabeth Bathory are now much smaller (one of Eli's pictures was 40MB+by itself before I converted it to jpg, and even then it was at least 5MB) all of their pics are now at or under 300KB, and a few duplicates, which managed to sneak by me previously through the virtue being tagged completely differently from each other, were also purged in the process. As for the new girl, say hello to everyone's favorite potentially yandere dragon stalker*, Kiyohime:

Kiyohime, 326 Pictures, C+
profile (3).jpg

Folder link is in post towards the top of this page (post 149 to be specific), go ahead and add her to your stable today**!

* Chaldea's Statistics Department feels obligated to report that said poll was only completed by 5 masters (the only ones stupid enough to show up), and results may be skewed by Kiyohime learning of the poll and deciding she needed to be present to properly motivate "her darling" to make the right choices
** Tidalbore Industries and Chaldea are not responsible or liable for any of the following after purchase of Kiyohime: property damage, arson, missing brothel girls, dead clients, or feelings of being watched. In short: she's your problem now

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Yeah, That has honestly been half the issue with things, I would choose a girl, start looking for pictures, and just not find enough or not have enough variation and thus ended up scrapping the girl. Most major dissapointment was Quetzalcoatl, View attachment 295341
who has so very little r34 out there it's baffling, at least to me. Sesshouin has enough to maybe be able to make a pack out of, but it would be a narrow window, Raikou already has a few packs made (been trying to add new options rather than rehash existing for the most part, Rin being a notable exception because her pack was so dated and lacking in images), Murasaki looks to be similar in situation to Quetz, Yu also seems in that nearly borderline region where I can't be sure there will be enough to make a truly good pack, but I will keep her and Kiara in mind for when/if I decide to return to fate girls. At the moment, I have one final fate girl to unveil, and 3 more packs whose size I've reduced to non-obscene levels. For the 3 reductions, Arturia Saber, Boudica, and Elizabeth Bathory are now much smaller (one of Eli's pictures was 40MB+by itself before I converted it to jpg, and even then it was at least 5MB) all of their pics are now at or under 300KB, and a few duplicates, which managed to sneak by me previously through the virtue being tagged completely differently from each other, were also purged in the process. As for the new girl, say hello to everyone's favorite potentially yandere dragon stalker*, Kiyohime:

Kiyohime, 326 Pictures, C+
View attachment 295379

Folder link is in post towards the top of this page (post 149 to be specific), go ahead and add her to your stable today**!

* Chaldea's Statistics Department feels obligated to report that said poll was only completed by 5 masters (the only ones stupid enough to show up), and results may be skewed by Kiyohime learning of the poll and deciding she needed to be present to properly motivate "her darling" to make the right choices
** Tidalbore Industries and Chaldea are not responsible or liable for any of the following after purchase of Kiyohime: property damage, arson, missing brothel girls, dead clients, or feelings of being watched. In short: she's your problem now
Where do you usually search for pictures?

By "reduced to non-obscene levels" you mean that to reduce the size you got rid of all obscene pictures aka nswf? :ROFLMAO: jk

Tidalbore

Dec 31, 2017
Where do you usually search for pictures?

By "reduced to non-obscene levels" you mean that to reduce the size you got rid of all obscene pictures aka nswf? :ROFLMAO: jk
Yep, all those horrible naughty bits are covered up like the puritan god intended :LOL:. As for search sites, it depends a bit on character origin (anime, games, western animation, comics, etc). But for a Japanese series like Fate, I generally start with Gelbooru, as it tends to be fairly comprehensive for both NSFW and SFW pictures, then Pixiv if I feel I haven't found enough there, then places like e-hentai galleries and r34.paheal if I am still feeling short. That being said, after awhile I got fairly decent at figuring out how likely a Fate character was to have enough images to make a decent pack of at least C+ if not B+ just from looking at the total number of pictures they have on gelbooru- the more popular characters have at least 1000 or more (if not multiple thousands, especially for the older, more established girls- Artoria has over 20000 pictures herself, between her various forms, with her original Saber form accounting for a good bulk of that), while the less popular characters can have as few as a couple hundred. Once you start accounting for re-uploads, duplicates, etc., those numbers can diminish a decent amount, so I tend to look for characters that have at least 800+ pictures on gel for a more sure thing. Girls with pictures in the 500-799 range will generally still be okay, but it gets more dicey (especially at the lower end of that), and anyone under 500 has a high chance of variety drought (essentially, they have a ton of pics, but they are all of the same few things, so coverage becomes much harder), and under 300 is basically a Sisyphean task.

Reactions: juanito

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Our contest is going on greatly! 2 more voters, 3 new entries and much more; first I'd like to say that now Hinata, Aldra (Queen's Blade Rebellion) and Irina Jelavic (Assassination Classroom) have joined the contest ranking, they're still far from the top but who knows, it's just a matter of a couple votes for now, anything may still happen!
Albedo got her second vote, so now you can enjoy her portrait made by Sakimichan by clicking on the link I've put next to her name; that's a pity that Overlord girls still have so few H pics!
Nero Claudius secured her postition with one more vote, now she's in the 3-votes tier and her chances of getting into the final stage have increased.
Last but not least, Minamoto no Raikou now shares the top place with Ami Mizuno, 4 votes for each one of them. It is almost certain that we'll see them both in the finals.

Today's ranking (with pics):

Ami Mizuno (Sailor Senshi)
1556971114598.png
Minamoto no Raikou (Fate) 1556971201641.png +1
D.va (Overwatch)
1556971280048.png
Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail) 1556971321936.png
Nero Claudius (Fate) 1556971452675.png +1
Rem (RE:Zero) 1556971957451.png
Tohsaka Rin (Fate) 1556971562657.png
Albedo (Overlord)
1556971538179.png +1
Asuka Langley (Evangelion) 1556972226474.png
Camilla (Fire Emblem) 1556972266874.png
Megumi Tadokoro (Food Wars) 1556972290803.png
Scathach (Fate) 1556972319370.png
Tracer (Overwatch) 1556972364918.png
Tsuyu Asui (Boku no Hero Academia) 1556972412977.png
Yaoyorozu Momo (Boku No Hero Academia) 1556972450671.png
Yoruichi Shihouin (Bleach) 1556972476939.png
Zelda (Legend of Zelda) 1556972498759.png
2B (Nier Automata)
Ahri (League Of Legends)
Akame (Akame Ga Kill)
Aldra (Queen's Blade Rebellion)+1
Android 18 (Dragonball)
Angela Balzac (Rakuen Tsuihou, adult version)
Ariel (Disney)
Artoria Pendragon (Fate)
Bismarck (Kancolle Collection)
Cynthia (Pokemon)
Dawn (Pokemon)
Djeeta (Granblu Fantasy)
Elsa Arendelle (Disney)
Fara (Brothel King)
Gwen Tennyson (Ben 10)
Hakurei Reimu (Touhou)
Himiko Toga (Boku No Hero Academia)
Hinata (Naruto)+1
Irina Jelavic (Assassination Classroom)+1
Kasumi (Dead or Alive)
Korra (Avatar)
Leone (Akame Ga Kill!)
Levy Mcgarden (Fairy Tail)
Lucy Heartfilia (Fairy Tail)
Mikasa Ackerman (Attack on Titan)
Mina Ashido (Boku no Hero Academia)
Momiji Inubashiri (Touhou)
Nadia (Secret of blue water)
Narmaya (Granblu Fantasy)
Rei ayanami (Evangelion)
Sakuya Izayoi (Touhou)
Shego (Kim Possible)
Tia Harribel (Bleach)
Tsunade (Naruto)
Wiz (Kono Subarashii)

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
I suggest you to see if there's one you may know ; there's also my , but frankly it's not one of my best ones, it lacks many farm pics. If you look for an ebony RL girl, can't help you, sorry, I haven't seen any around yet, mostly white girls

Tidalbore

Dec 31, 2017
I have been dithering with attempting to make a pack for Ororo Monroe (alias Storm, from X-men) as one of the potential different directions to go, there has been a bit of a dearth for darker skin tones. The only others aside from Urd that I can think of who might count as having a darker skin tone (at the very least, dark enough to potentially qualify as something other than "a heavy tan") would be Yoruichi Shihouin and Hell Knight Ingrid. There might be a couple more in Mistrun's collection (he has quite a few made up of eroge characters, who do sometimes run the gambit of skin tones), but none I know by name and defenitely no RL girls from anyone if that is your preference. If there is a character/person in particular you can always try and make a request on the board here, but I think the only guaranteed way to get one at this point would be to make your own, sorry.

EDIT: I suppose my own Netocris pack would also possibly count, though I view her skin tone as more "bronze" than anything else personally
EDIT2: Also Korra, forgot about Korra

Aug 16, 2018
Hey, can someone help me out with this: how do I move to the next chapter? I'm at Level 4 and all my brothel women are at LEvel 5, but I still can't upgrade to the 8-bedroom brothel or move out of the slums. Sill's head keeps flashing next to the character button on the main page.

Thanks, really confused if I've done something wrong.

Tidalbore

Dec 31, 2017
Hey, can someone help me out with this: how do I move to the next chapter? I'm at Level 4 and all my brothel women are at LEvel 5, but I still can't upgrade to the 8-bedroom brothel or move out of the slums. Sill's head keeps flashing next to the character button on the main page.

Thanks, really confused if I've done something wrong.
Starting with the easiest- the sill head means you have points to spend in your attributes on the character page. As for moving to chapter 2, that is the most involved currently (as it is the only chapter with finished story), once you have over 1000 gold visit the Watchtower and use the general "take a look around" button to see a short scene of visiting the vice-captain of the watch to fill out paperwork for your proper brothel license. The next morning, there will be a scripted event where a bunch of guards burst into your establishment, rough things up, take your saved gold, and leave, with a "shocking" visit from Dumbass McRival happening right after. After that, you need to visit the Thieves Guild, and once more "take a look around". That gets you an event where you infiltrate the guild to find out what they know, how you play the scene determines how events can play out later (main thing is how you treat Maya, the guard who helped you escape those thugs when you got ambushed that one time early on). Once the scene ends, you need to "take a look around" the Thieves Guild one more time, then do the same once more at the Watchtower (dialogue options at the Watchtower seem to just be flavor atm), this leads to an event where you get 2-3 options, based on earlier choices:

Option A, continue with the Thieve's Guilds original plot and install them as the new city watch in the slums, get a sex scene for it and access to a trainer that makes your girls less likely to refuse to work (and, once you complete her personal story arc, the thieves guild boss herself)

Option B, take the watch captain's offer of keeping her corruption hidden and leaving her in power, get a sex scene for it and have access to her as a trainer (forget what she does, I generally go for Option A for the help keeping new girls in line)- also, the Watchtower becomes the new area for the "illicit item of the week at reduced price" shop.

Option C, only available if you don't be a horrible human being to Maya in the earlier scene, expose both the Thieves Guild and the corrupt watch captain, leaving Maya to get promoted to the new captain- gets access to her as a trainer (again, forget what she does because I generally choose option A), believe you can play your cards right to retain access to Thieves Guild shop and leader arc based on choices in follow-up event

Once everything is done, you get to move your brothel to the next area, keep in mind that the 1k gold just gets you the basic building with 4 rooms, and 1 special room (which one depends on which area you move to), with barely upgraded rooms, and your reputation resets so customers will be few at first, you'll want a small nest-egg to avoid falling into debt at the very least, if not a slightly larger nest-egg to keep you stable and get a few building upgrades quickly.

Aug 16, 2018
Starting with the easiest- the sill head means you have points to spend in your attributes on the character page. As for moving to chapter 2, that is the most involved currently (as it is the only chapter with finished story), once you have over 1000 gold visit the Watchtower and use the general "take a look around" button to see a short scene of visiting the vice-captain of the watch to fill out paperwork for your proper brothel license. The next morning, there will be a scripted event where a bunch of guards burst into your establishment, rough things up, take your saved gold, and leave, with a "shocking" visit from Dumbass McRival happening right after. After that, you need to visit the Thieves Guild, and once more "take a look around". That gets you an event where you infiltrate the guild to find out what they know, how you play the scene determines how events can play out later (main thing is how you treat Maya, the guard who helped you escape those thugs when you got ambushed that one time early on). Once the scene ends, you need to "take a look around" the Thieves Guild one more time, then do the same once more at the Watchtower (dialogue options at the Watchtower seem to just be flavor atm), this leads to an event where you get 2-3 options, based on earlier choices:

Option A, continue with the Thieve's Guilds original plot and install them as the new city watch in the slums, get a sex scene for it and access to a trainer that makes your girls less likely to refuse to work (and, once you complete her personal story arc, the thieves guild boss herself)

Option B, take the watch captain's offer of keeping her corruption hidden and leaving her in power, get a sex scene for it and have access to her as a trainer (forget what she does, I generally go for Option A for the help keeping new girls in line)- also, the Watchtower becomes the new area for the "illicit item of the week at reduced price" shop.

Option C, only available if you don't be a horrible human being to Maya in the earlier scene, expose both the Thieves Guild and the corrupt watch captain, leaving Maya to get promoted to the new captain- gets access to her as a trainer (again, forget what she does because I generally choose option A), believe you can play your cards right to retain access to Thieves Guild shop and leader arc based on choices in follow-up event

Once everything is done, you get to move your brothel to the next area, keep in mind that the 1k gold just gets you the basic building with 4 rooms, and 1 special room (which one depends on which area you move to), with barely upgraded rooms, and your reputation resets so customers will be few at first, you'll want a small nest-egg to avoid falling into debt at the very least, if not a slightly larger nest-egg to keep you stable and get a few building upgrades quickly.
Thanks for this really thorough write-up, I really appreciate it. Had no idea I could "visit" the various zones around the city. I chose Option C since a split power structure in the slums is in my best interest, but I think I'll probably go with Option A in the next playthrough.

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Thanks for this really thorough write-up, I really appreciate it. Had no idea I could "visit" the various zones around the city. I chose Option C since a split power structure in the slums is in my best interest, but I think I'll probably go with Option A in the next playthrough.
I usually go for option B. :p

Tidalbore

Dec 31, 2017
I usually go for option B. :p
Haha, I almost never do B just because it feels like I'm rewarding her for shafting me (even if she was only tangentially aware of her subordinate's actions), and I refuse the let anyone think they can try something like that and not pay for it :LOL:. But yeah, still generally go evil (if generally somewhat Lawful Evil), so most of the time I go route A.

In other news, my first non-Fate related girl packs are tentatively done, and after a short round of testing (for the first time, one of the girls will have a _BK.ini file customizing her! But yeah, making sure she doesnt render the game FUBAR because of that), I will be uploading all 3 of them. Two of these were directly motivated by the issue that Stony2001 inadvertently drew attention to, and the other (the one with the .ini file) was more of a personal challenge thing. At any rate, barring game-breaking issues, should have results posted soon!

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Our contest is going on greatly! 2 more voters, 3 new entries and much more; first I'd like to say that now Hinata, Aldra (Queen's Blade Rebellion) and Irina Jelavic (Assassination Classroom) have joined the contest ranking, they're still far from the top but who knows, it's just a matter of a couple votes for now, anything may still happen!
Albedo got her second vote, so now you can enjoy her portrait made by Sakimichan by clicking on the link I've put next to her name; that's a pity that Overlord girls still have so few H pics!
Nero Claudius secured her postition with one more vote, now she's in the 3-votes tier and her chances of getting into the final stage have increased.
Last but not least, Minamoto no Raikou now shares the top place with Ami Mizuno, 4 votes for each one of them. It is almost certain that we'll see them both in the finals.

Today's ranking (with pics):

Ami Mizuno (Sailor Senshi)
View attachment 296398
Minamoto no Raikou (Fate) View attachment 296400 +1
D.va (Overwatch)
View attachment 296402
Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail) View attachment 296403
Nero Claudius (Fate) View attachment 296408 +1
Rem (RE:Zero) View attachment 296414
Tohsaka Rin (Fate) View attachment 296411
Albedo (Overlord)
View attachment 296410 +1
Asuka Langley (Evangelion) View attachment 296416
Camilla (Fire Emblem) View attachment 296417
Megumi Tadokoro (Food Wars) View attachment 296419
Scathach (Fate) View attachment 296420
Tracer (Overwatch) View attachment 296422
Tsuyu Asui (Boku no Hero Academia) View attachment 296423
Yaoyorozu Momo (Boku No Hero Academia) View attachment 296424
Yoruichi Shihouin (Bleach) View attachment 296425
Zelda (Legend of Zelda) View attachment 296426
2B (Nier Automata)
Ahri (League Of Legends)
Akame (Akame Ga Kill)
Aldra (Queen's Blade Rebellion)+1
Android 18 (Dragonball)
Angela Balzac (Rakuen Tsuihou, adult version)
Ariel (Disney)
Artoria Pendragon (Fate)
Bismarck (Kancolle Collection)
Cynthia (Pokemon)
Dawn (Pokemon)
Djeeta (Granblu Fantasy)
Elsa Arendelle (Disney)
Fara (Brothel King)
Gwen Tennyson (Ben 10)
Hakurei Reimu (Touhou)
Himiko Toga (Boku No Hero Academia)
Hinata (Naruto)+1
Irina Jelavic (Assassination Classroom)+1
Kasumi (Dead or Alive)
Korra (Avatar)
Leone (Akame Ga Kill!)
Levy Mcgarden (Fairy Tail)
Lucy Heartfilia (Fairy Tail)
Mikasa Ackerman (Attack on Titan)
Mina Ashido (Boku no Hero Academia)
Momiji Inubashiri (Touhou)
Nadia (Secret of blue water)
Narmaya (Granblu Fantasy)
Rei ayanami (Evangelion)
Sakuya Izayoi (Touhou)
Shego (Kim Possible)
Tia Harribel (Bleach)
Tsunade (Naruto)
Wiz (Kono Subarashii)
Who's the girl beside Tracer?

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Haha, I almost never do B just because it feels like I'm rewarding her for shafting me (even if she was only tangentially aware of her subordinate's actions), and I refuse the let anyone think they can try something like that and not pay for it :LOL:. But yeah, still generally go evil (if generally somewhat Lawful Evil), so most of the time I go route A.

In other news, my first non-Fate related girl packs are tentatively done, and after a short round of testing (for the first time, one of the girls will have a _BK.ini file customizing her! But yeah, making sure she doesnt render the game FUBAR because of that), I will be uploading all 3 of them. Two of these were directly motivated by the issue that Stony2001 inadvertently drew attention to, and the other (the one with the .ini file) was more of a personal challenge thing. At any rate, barring game-breaking issues, should have results posted soon!
What are the options afforded by customizing a girl with a .ini file? I wish you luck; it sounds like something with great rewards in terms of girl pack quality.

Also, if there was an eventual Brothel King release for the Mac, would those configuration files work as intended?

Tidalbore

Dec 31, 2017
What are the options afforded by customizing a girl with a .ini file? I wish you luck; it sounds like something with great rewards in terms of girl pack quality.

Also, if there was an eventual Brothel King release for the Mac, would those configuration files work as intended?
Dunno about the mac question, would have to ask someone else, but the _BK.ini file allows you to add options such as "have this perk always/often/rarely/never" or give them custom origin locations (Like Boa Hancock, the original example girl with one, has her origin set to always come up as "Amazon Lily"), unique events (though that is far beyond my scope atm), set what ranges the individual stats start as, what personalities they will spawn with, how their name is displayed (i.e. do they display with family name or individual name first), etc.
Testing initially failed hard, turns out I misread the perk name and thus was having it try and give her a perk that didn't exist :rolleyes:. After fixing that little snafu, seems to be fine now, so uploading the packs to my folder (which, as usual, is found ). The girls are as follows:

Aloe/Lenora (Aloe is her original name, Lenora her name in the US release)- from Pokemon Black/White, B+ rating, 116 pics
profile (0).png

Pirotess- from Record of Lodoss War, B+ rating, 234 pics
profile (3).jpg

and finally, the girl with the _BK.ini file is...
Cortana- from Halo, D+* rating, 153 Pics
naked waitress profile (2).jpg
* Her rating is slightly misleading because she has no non-nude job images, but that is partially by design (though kinda necessary, the pics of her in clothing are basically non-existent)- part of the reason for the _BK.ini file was to set her to have the Naturist perk by default regardless of whether it was an Original or a Random- side effect of this is the Original actually spawns with 2 gold perks.

Reactions: Kite80 and juanito

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Mmh, I feel like I must make another girl pack sooner or later, it's been too much since I last released one. The contest even gave me a few ideas. By the way, I'd like to ask you: would you like to get Fubuki (one punch man) girl pack even if she's almost without farm pics?

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Mmh, I feel like I must make another girl pack sooner or later, it's been too much since I last released one. The contest even gave me a few ideas. By the way, I'd like to ask you: would you like to get Fubuki (one punch man) girl pack even if she's almost without farm pics?
Oh Fubuki is great! I love green haired girls. I'd love for there to be a pack of her.

And honestly; I don't find myself using the farm that often :S So yeah... ^^

Reactions: Kite80

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
So be it, I'll tag the pics I already got for her and prepare a good pack, maybe even a BK.ini file with some customization, I'd like to make BK spawn a girl who gets her personality as much as possible. Maybe she'll be a caster too :)

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes