Ren'Py Brothel King [v0.2] [Goldo]

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes

__neronero

Jan 23, 2021
Just repeating this for newcomers:
  • To play this game, you require the game 0.2 + latest patch + girl packs uncompressed in the girl folder.
  • The patch listed in the opening post at the moment is NOT the latest patch and will cause errors. The latest patch is .
  • If you run into an error, please search the thread before posting, you can likely find your answer already by searching with the last line in your error log.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
That's an abused Jack if I've ever seen one. :cry: Have another while the night is still young!
Trick_or_treat.jpeg

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Normally completed games have a special tag next to their names, it's supposed that reading this thread title should be enough to understand that BK is not yet a complete one...

Anyway, I played a bunch of complete games from this forum and half of them had less content than BK currently got

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
So you are saying we wasted our time play an incomplete game.
What Kite said. If playing a game versioned 0.2 doesn't tell you it's nowhere near complete, then nothing will. Although looking at your posting history, I guess no-one should be surprised.

And BK's simbro part has been relatively complete for a while. Goldo's been tweaking it in response to feedback, but I don't see how that's a bad thing.

SnowyLuna

Oct 6, 2018
I saw BK.ini in characters' Girl Pack folders. I know it is to change the status of the girls. But do I have to change for every single girl with BK.ini folder or I can leave it as it be.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
_BK.ini is a chargen template. Unless the pack maker fucked it up - which happens on occasion - or you have something specific in mind, you can just leave these be.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
What does keeping a girl naked do?
  • A small boost to job income (but not whore income). Can be improved with a perk.
  • 'Extra service' during jobs is always sexual, nor stripping.
  • Some branching in event texts.
  • Eye candy. ;)
That's another problem I have with the vanilla game, nudity is heavily gated but so underused.

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I have virgins with the work and whore trait as masseuse but they keep rejecting sex on that job.

They have full libido, obedience and sex toggled only as sexual action. After masseuse scenes they do get fucked in the normal bedroom scenes, whats the issue here?

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Which one is it, then? Are they virgins or are they getting fucked? Or are they some kind of Schrödinger virgins? o_O
They are virgins. Assigned as masseuse.
They do the masseuse job, reject sex.
Afterwards there are follow up scenes, where they whore themself out normally in the bedrooms.
Why do they decline it in the first scenes and immediately accept it in the follow up scenes?

Or is my save full of bugs and there shouldn't even be a second set of scenes after the massages?
With all the errors and issues I encountered so far wouldn't surprise me. This game seemed way more stable when I played it 2 years ago for an hour.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
My question was, how can you have virgins who fuck and still remain virgins? Because that's most likely also the answer to your query.

They either remain virgins, therefore they can't be fucking anyone and thus must be forbidden from having sex. And masseuses only do sex. There should be a specific 'refuses because she's a virgin' line, even.

Or they do fuck, and therefore aren't virgins any more.

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
My question was, how can you have virgins who fuck and still remain virgins? Because that's most likely also the answer to your query.
What?
You can assign them the masseuse job with the virgin trait. They will do that work, refuse sex to protect their virginity. Afterwards there is follow up scenes in the bedrooms, where they whore themself out because Sex is toggled as action, obviously losing their virginity in those scenes, but not in the masseuse scenes.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Okay, I see. Yes, that's... well, not a bug per se but a weird sequence of events nonetheless. People (that is, Leortha :D) pestered Goldo to protect their virgins, and he went rather heavy-handed with this.

I recall doing some excessively complex checks in that place for my own mod, including checking preferences, locked chastity belts and offering a start-of-the-night popup choice for virginity losses.

With all the errors and issues I encountered so far...
Uh, where are your bug reports, then? Because if you don't report bugs, they'll never get fixed, what with Goldo being largely unable to play his own game due to RL and all.

Last edited:

dcb42

Apr 1, 2018
I have virgins with the work and whore trait as masseuse but they keep rejecting sex on that job.

They have full libido, obedience and sex toggled only as sexual action. After masseuse scenes they do get fucked in the normal bedroom scenes, whats the issue here?
The test for "will they have sex while working as a masseuse" is different from the test for "will they have sex as a whore," and the 'will they fuck during the masseuse part of their work day' decision is going to no, that's all

I believe - and I haven't dug into the code or anything so don't take this as gospel - that there's always a random chance that a girl will refuse sex while working a non-whoring job, just because they don't like the way the customer asked or something... even if they have the Work and Whore Perk and are going to be fucking in the second half of their shift.

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes