Brothel King - Girl packs and Mods Collection

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
From user over on the BK home board:
---------------------------------------------------------
Finally got a new pack out, even if it is a small one and not the one I'd planned on.

Name: Kirishima Touka
Franchise: Tokyo Ghoul
Pics: 201
Type: Anime
Grade: B+

Link:

profile (00003).jpg
--------------------------------------------------------

Reactions: ldagwr33

Doomdork

Sep 30, 2017
The Squid Sisters from Splatoon
Name: Callie
313 Pictures and 26 animations (Rating B+)
profile (00005).jpg

Name: Marie
360 Pictures and 41 animations (Rating A+)
profile (00004).jpg

(Also Marina and Pearl are in their own packs, but those have Loli so fair warning)
Link:

Last edited:

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
Name: Kyaru
Franchise: Princess Connect Re: Dive
Pics: 813
Type: Game
Grade: B+

Folder Link:

Kyaru.jpg

Reactions: linda95

theangelsdust

Dec 30, 2017
Not sure what kind if any review goes into packs before they get posted here or the google spreadsheet but I hope there is at least some by makers (of packs or the sheet) or a talk to clean up the spreadsheet over on hhs. The recent Hilda pack from enzokopo1912 here has an absolute ton of dupes with some pictures used and tagged 5 times or more. Almost all the profile and portrait pics also have every job tag and rest listed on them. I'm not sure if there was a technical problem or what happened this time since their genshin packs are pretty good.

Also in the spreadsheet there is a tsunade pack by Raptor01010 with 1300+pics alot of which are just tagged as sex. They include everything profile pics, sex, jobs, ect it is the worst in that regard but not the only one I've come across. There are a few with warning tags about being mostly untagged but more need it. Also several links are listed that are down that could be cleaned up/removed/updated such as Poland144, and almost all of 9thunder4 who has 32 packs listed but only 3 available (Akali, Elsa, and Katarina), and Lenarein's packs.

TLDR packs need review and cleanup there are almost 1300.

Edit: Redownloaded and went through the Hilda pack again the 5 dupe did have a minor differences in breast size so not 5. Still found a couple dubs and a triple. For reference on a few Lesbian Cosplay 3,7,8 portrait waitress dancer masseuse geisha rest 4&11, portrait waitress dancer masseuse geisha rest 5&7, profile waitress dancer masseuse geisha rest 107&108. Mostly in the profile& portrait section.

Last edited:

enzokpo1912

Jun 6, 2017
The recent Hilda pack from enzokopo1912 here has an absolute ton of dupes with some pictures used and tagged 5 times or more.
I've never duplicated images, I just downloaded it from r34. In my opinion I don't think that is a problem because more is better, right? If it don't like you, you can eliminate thats dupes.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Not sure what kind if any review goes into packs before they get posted here or the google spreadsheet but I hope there is at least some by makers (of packs or the sheet) or a talk to clean up the spreadsheet over on hhs.
There is none. It's a volunteer effort. You don't like someone's packs, nobody is forcing you to use them.

There is Leortha's , but it's not quite what you're imagining here.

If you want to volunteer as girl pack reviewer and quality control commander, feel free. I think there was talk of setting up some sort of curation system for the spreadsheet, but the most anyone managed to do was _neronero who went through a lot of them and added (most of the?) comments in the 'comments' column.

The recent Hilda pack from enzokopo1912 here has an absolute ton of dupes
Sometimes the tagging system necessitates dupes, like a stripping girl with a serious expression might go under 'strip' and 'profile sad' to avoid getting tagged as 'strip sad' because all the other 'strip sad' pics have her crying, and all other 'profile' pics are smiling. Stuff like that.

But five dupes is kinda overkill.

Needing cleanup and getting cleanup from unpaid volunteers are different things, sadly.

I've never duplicated images, I just downloaded it from r34. In my opinion I don't think that is a problem because more is better, right? If it don't like you, you can eliminate thats dupes.
R34 tends to have some amount of duplication, intentional or otherwise. Look up Leortha's de-duping process to see how he avoids that pitfall.

And while in principle you're right and pruning a pack is far easier than putting it together, pruning a 1000+ picture pack is still serious work. Players want to have fun. :p

Reactions: __neronero

__neronero

Jan 23, 2021
Not sure what kind if any review goes into packs before they get posted here or the google spreadsheet but I hope there is at least some by makers (of packs or the sheet)

I agree and there has been some discussion surrounding it, but no one has shown much of an interest in taking the responsibility upon himself. I've tried like Jman said, but quickly ran out of time and interest to go through the entire list (and I didn't even spend that much time per pack, certainly not enough to call it a review)

I hope we'll eventually end up with some sort of crowdsourced voting system for the packs, but I don't see it happening anytime soon.

Raptor01010, Poland144, 9thunder4, Lenarein
To expand this list with a few more names I would caution for:
ArcanEWolf, Doujin, Failquail, Karaluch (a few of his packs are OK), Lenarein, Mistrun (his old VN packs in particular), No_one, Thelurker

On the other end of the spectrum, Kite80, Chris12 and Leortha are highly recommended.

Reactions: Jman9

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
On the issue of duplicate images.

I use two different dedup softwares. VisiPics works great in bulk. It is good for taking a mass of thousands of pics and removing the duplicates. But it misses some similarities, especially with PNG files. I use it first. I often then go over the results with Awesome Duplicate Photo Finder. It finds matches that Visipics misses. But it's results have to be gone through one by one, so it's much better to use Visipics first to mass remove as many duplicates as possible before using ADPF.

As for near-dups, the way a lot of hentai artists will do a set wit 10-50 versions of the same pic, with small differences. I only keep more than one of such a set if I can envision a distinct difference in the tagging between the two. A common example would be a beach set. I might keep one of the girl in her normal outfit, one of her in a swimsuit, and one of her nude. In a case like this partial nudes are discarded. I'd rather the pack have a full nude than either topless or bottomless, and having both is not needed. I covered some examples of this in the below thread.

theangelsdust

Dec 30, 2017
Like I said not sure what happened maybe some uploading errors or bulk downloads just that there are several pictures that have been used numerous times (like the exact same pic not like in her underwear, different expressions, or witha cumshot, the exact same) and it was not an issue in the genshin packs. I pruned it of dupes, pics I already had, and ones I didn't care for before I added it to my own pack of Hilda I made a while back. Grateful someone else made it since I requested it a while back.

There is none. It's a volunteer effort. You don't like someone's packs, nobody is forcing you to use them.

There is Leortha's , but it's not quite what you're imagining here.

If you want to volunteer as girl pack reviewer and quality control commander, feel free. I think there was talk of setting up some sort of curation system for the spreadsheet, but the most anyone managed to do was _neronero who went through a lot of them and added (most of the?) comments in the 'comments' column.

Sometimes the tagging system necessitates dupes, like a stripping girl with a serious expression might go under 'strip' and 'profile sad' to avoid getting tagged as 'strip sad' because all the other 'strip sad' pics have her crying, and all other 'profile' pics are smiling. Stuff like that.

But five dupes is kinda overkill.
Yeah I know and I've more or less figured out whos packs I like whos I don't not trying to say anything about that. Also I know Leortha does that and appreciate the effort but you are correct in that it is not what I am referring to.

I certainly am not going to volunteer to review each and every girl pack like I said there is almost 1300 and going through one that has 800 pics takes a while let alone one hundred or one thousand. I may at least go through and check which packmakers links and no longer available and mention them here so someone can make the necessary changes.

I'd take a look for yourself at the pack cause while I can see using similar pics (same artist 4 different versions of the pic etcetc) or tagging them in specific ways to meet certain criteria this was a bit much which is why I mention it.

I agree and there has been some discussion surrounding it, but no one has shown much of an interest in taking the responsibility upon himself. I've tried like Jman said, but quickly ran out of time and interest to go through the entire list (and I didn't even spend that much time per pack, certainly not enough to call it a review)

I hope we'll eventually end up with some sort of crowdsourced voting system for the packs, but I don't see it happening anytime soon.

To expand this list with a few more names I would caution for:
ArcanEWolf, Doujin, Failquail, Karaluch (a few of his packs are OK), Lenarein, Mistrun (his old VN packs in particular), No_one, Thelurker

On the other end of the spectrum, Kite80, Chris12 and Leortha are highly recommended.
I can relate 1000packs is kind of a lot. The ones I mentioned I'm not cautioning away from or commenting on their quality the links are literally dead.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jman9

Frioul

Oct 14, 2018
I have a problem my game crash and i regulary see the error: «Out of memory»

Exemple:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
how can i stop this error?

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
I have a problem my game crash and i regulary see the error: «Out of memory»

how can i stop this error?
Join me over at HHS and pester Goldo with these reports. No-one but myself has reported these being a regular occurrence. :(

You can try consoling 'renpy.free_memory()' occasionally, but that's not a full nor a convenient solution.

I converted pretty much everything to .WebP, and that kinda helped, but not always.

You can also play around with these settings in BKsettings.rpy.
Code:
config.image_cache_size = XXX # Set this higher for better performance (will use more RAM)
config.cache_surfaces = True/False

Reactions: Silito13 and Frioul

Earliestbird

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
I guess every pack maker works differently. Im the complete opposite. When making packs and searching for images/animations, I set a high bar what to include, resulting in less overall number of pics, but this way every single picture appearing during gameplay will be one that I enjoy looking at. Quality over quantity.

By the way I still barely played the game since I started packmaking, so I havent tested most of my packs in action. Are they good enough for you guys? Im prolly gonna start playing once some beautiful people (Toshiro06, Jman9, etc) make content mods compatible with 0.2

Reactions: theangelsdust

theangelsdust

Dec 30, 2017
I guess every pack maker works differently. Im the complete opposite. When making packs and searching for images/animations, I set a high bar what to include, resulting in less overall number of pics, but this way every single picture appearing during gameplay will be one that I enjoy looking at. Quality over quantity.

By the way I still barely played the game since I started packmaking, so I havent tested most of my packs in action. Are they good enough for you guys? Im prolly gonna start playing once some beautiful people (Toshiro06, Jman9, etc) make content mods compatible with 0.2
I've generally liked your packs can't speak for anyone else. Maybe it's because you have a good taste in girls but I've never had issue with your packs and even used them as a basis for a few of my own. My only nitpick is sometimes there are girls in there that look similar but are another girl ashe from overwatch being in with riven or ciri or whatever but seen as I have those other girls it is easy to just move them to the pack they should be in or just delete the pic. Oh and that I'm still waiting on those mass effect packs.

Earliestbird

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
Oh and that I'm still waiting on those mass effect packs.
Aaaah well I always thought Miranda was ugly af so probably wont make a pack for her. Ashley and Femshep are a maybe, and a few others I wanted to make a pack for (Jack, EDI and Kasumi) dont have enough material unfortunately. I will however go back to my Liara pack soon and try to reduce the size. Right now the pipeline is a 100+ new animations for Mercy, then an Ahri and Widowmaker pack.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Im prolly gonna start playing once some beautiful people (Toshiro06, Jman9, etc) make content mods compatible with 0.2
I've sadly painted myself into a corner regarding BK modding, and I never was a content maker. So don't expect much more from me than what's already there. *cough* The HH minimod *cough*

_neronero is probably your biggest hope. That, and the community dialogue pack. Maybe Kite80 as well, since Scarlet's next event has been largely ready but stuck in limbo for the longest time now.

Athilora

Apr 13, 2018
Here's a girlpack for Lyndis (Fire Emblem)

View attachment 1474001

*) 1510 images (99 uncensored), 154 MB
*) 7 videos (1 uncensored), 20 MB
*) Extended Tagset
Lyndis is one of my all time favourite FE characters, from my favourite game in the series. Thank you so much.

Henri Okita

Mar 13, 2019
Just as a side note on virginity in 0.2. I went through a couple of iterations of this with Goldo, but in vanilla 0.2 it is much easier to keep a virgin. Previously there were several very random ways in which she could get deflowered. This made it almost impossible to keep her a virgin short of flat out save scumming. I think we have all of those dealt with. In 0.2 virginity should only be lost because of direct player actions. Either specifically training her in a deflowering sex act or scheduling her for sexual whoring.

Previously the most common way for her to be deflowered was having a customer "persuade" her to have sex. Now the logic is that she is aware that a good part of her value to her master is in her virginity, and she is not going to let some random customer persuade her to destroy a large part of her value. It's still a chore to keep her a virgin, but the randomness has been removed from the situation.
Recently I'm trying to play around with Virgin caracters to see what can I do with it.
Strangely, whatever I do to take their virginity away, I got a "Trauma" for her, but way before, I mean 1 year or 2, I could juste taking away with a good trait instead of the Trauma. Guess I need a better love.
Btw, there is only two traits linked to the virginity ?

Henri Okita

Mar 13, 2019
There are 4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

edit: hidden behind spoiler incase some want to discover it for themselves
Thanks you ! Planned to see what happens in the farm today, you juste answered me !
Guess this is the best with Teacher's pet one, but I don't think there is so much animations for farm. At least, there is some with good arts like the Amber one linked before.
I should switch some girls to the farm.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes