Brothel King - Girl packs and Mods Collection

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Noty59

Oct 5, 2019
Im still trying to find a Lucy ingame to test my pack XD
To find a specific girl you can cheat it, i've find the way yesterday, you just need to go to the slave market -> check untagged mc/girl -> check specific girl -> click the girl you want -> pass the check and it will say "do you want to buy ***** for *** golds". By the way girls buy this way are lvl 1. ;)

Earliestbird

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
Highly recommend experimenting with WebM compression to keep the size down. For my Marie Rose pack I used a program called . That pack contained approximately 1 hour of video content in total (270 videos) with an 800 mb footprint.

If you could release a smaller version of the girl pack where all the video content is stripped out, I'm sure some people would appreciate that as well.
Thanks for the advice!! I originally knew basically nothing about video compression, etc, so after looking it up I managed to reduce my packs a lot (Tracer at 258MB). These are the settings I used. Downed the bitrate, the vids still look good though I didn't check all of them.

1634833026835.png

(also squeezed in a 50 or so new animations for Ciri and Yen packs, 100 new anims for Sombra)

Last edited:
Reactions: __neronero

enzokpo1912

Jun 6, 2017
Name: Cynthia
Universe: Pokémon
Pics: 900+
Type: Manga/Anime/Video Game

Name: Leaf
Pics: 500+

Name: Lillie
Pics: 800

Name: Lusamine

Name: Nessa
Pics: 800+

Name: Sonia

Folder Link:

Cynthia.jpg Leaf.jpg Lillie.jpg Lusamine.jpg Nessa.jpg Sonia.jpg

Reactions: Reij and Araminth

MarcoPoolo

Dec 22, 2019
just found out, that you guys do a shitload of incredible packs in here as well. Sadly, most of them dont come up in the "official" (The one that is linked in the main post) List. Is there a sperate list that tracks all "F95"-Packs?

BR

__neronero

Jan 23, 2021
just found out, that you guys do a shitload of incredible packs in here as well. Sadly, most of them dont come up in the "official" (The one that is linked in the main post) List. Is there a sperate list that tracks all "F95"-Packs?

BR
There isn't, but anyone can add packs to the 'official' list through google form.

Reactions: MarcoPoolo

Toshiro06

May 2, 2021
Quick question. How do I make an account on the HHS forum? I tried emailing the admin a week ago and am already using a VPN, unless they don't like me going through California servers.

Currently I am slowly progressing (make that extremely slow) on a mad scientist mod to give girls random traits (up to a max of 6 total). I more or less blatantly copied code from the Bonanza/Trait king mods, though I am having issues writing the scripts for events and allowing more extensive girl selection without making my code messier. Currently trying to make the whole mod done via morning events as to avoid/limit the possible issues with modifying any of the base game.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
How do I make an account on the HHS forum? I tried emailing the admin a week ago and am already using a VPN, unless they don't like me going through California servers.
Zythen isn't particularly active. But there have been lots of new first-posters lately, so it's not impossible to register. I don't know what the exact problem is, though. Maybe try switching your endpoints.

Edit: If that doesn't work, try alternating e-mail clients. There was a time some 6 years ago when MS stuff wasn't getting confirmation e-mails.

...allowing more extensive girl selection without making my code messier.
Interesting, what's that?

Currently trying to make the whole mod done via morning events as to avoid/limit the possible issues with modifying any of the base game.
Fair warning, I've had issues because of morning events running through extensive loops that sometimes make Ren'Py think there's an infinite one. Granted, my issues might not be yours, but as long as you have to modify BKendday.rpy anyway, you might as well call your labels from there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Toshiro06

__neronero

Jan 23, 2021
Quick question. How do I make an account on the HHS forum? I tried emailing the admin a week ago and am already using a VPN, unless they don't like me going through California servers.
I had the same problem when I first signed up. The system assumed that I was a bot because of the throwaway email address I used. Maybe try signing up with a different email service.

Currently I am slowly progressing (make that extremely slow) on a mad scientist mod to give girls random traits (up to a max of 6 total).
Cool! I've recently suggested some changes to Goldo that could improve the moddability of generate_traits(), so that a newer version of Trait King wouldn't have to modify any of the game's core files anymore.

No response from Goldo yet, but since you might be tinkering in this part of the code I'd love to hear your thoughts as well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(TL;DR: some of the changes that were needed for Trait King to work might be included in the game's code if Goldo approves, automatically activated when the game recognises that you have an active mod with a certain name such as "traitking" or "your-mod-name")

Reactions: Jman9 and Toshiro06

ronanvingado

Nov 8, 2018
Name: Cynthia

Name: Leaf
Pics: 500+

Name: Lillie
Pics: 800

Name: Lusamine

Name: Nessa
Pics: 800+

Name: Sonia

Folder Link:

View attachment 1468367 View attachment 1468357 View attachment 1468358 View attachment 1468359 View attachment 1468360 View attachment 1468361
you can make a pack of jessie from pokemon ?

Toshiro06

May 2, 2021
Cool! I've recently suggested some changes to Goldo that could improve the moddability of generate_traits(), so that a newer version of Trait King wouldn't have to modify any of the game's core files anymore.

No response from Goldo yet, but since you might be tinkering in this part of the code I'd love to hear your thoughts as well.
Ahh I'm afraid I'm very rusty with Python. Its been almost 7 years since I last touched both it and renpy. I more or less butchered code from bonanza BKendday.rpy lines 419-544. Its messy, but it works as I was able to give girls additional random traits while also adjusting the odds as needed. Honestly the biggest improvement I can think of right now is just the generation of trait lists. Needing to generate both the gold, positive, and negative lists prior to the adding of a trait is annoying. I think it would work better if traits are given a rank (1,2,3...) instead so that you can specify getting a specific rank or range of ranks to grab from.

Currently just writing the events and hopefully flags to allow for improvements (using resources to improve options and as focuses to improve the odds of better traits).

Interesting, what's that?
Ahh I might have worded that wrong. Currently the mod only allows you to select one of 3 random girls you own. I would rather make it so that you could chose from all of your girls.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
...code from bonanza BKendday.rpy lines 419-544.
This tells me you're using an older version of Bonanza. I revisited this just a little while ago to make the whole thing less maddeningly random. Just a heads up.

Honestly the biggest improvement I can think of right now is just the generation of trait lists. Needing to generate both the gold, positive, and negative lists prior to the adding of a trait is annoying. I think it would work better if traits are given a rank (1,2,3...)...
This is done mostly to account for_BK.ini settings and opposite traits, not to spite modders. :) And how would you tier traits? If some traits are too weak or too strong, they need buffing/nerfing, not tiering. The only tiers in vanilla are gold and not-gold. Trait King also adds these negative-but-kinda-positive traits.

That being said, I did go through considerable trouble to make thematic trait lists, mainly so that quest requirements would make sense. Look just after trait definitions and you'll see. I also have some code making sure girls get some sort of thematic distribution of traits, not 'Good tits', 'Nice boobs' and 'Hourglass figure' all at once.

Currently just writing the events and hopefully flags to allow for improvements (using resources to improve options and as focuses to improve the odds of better traits).
Interesting, how does that work? I'm of course concered that you're going to put poor Booty Hunter lass out of work. :cry:

Currently the mod only allows you to select one of 3 random girls you own. I would rather make it so that you could chose from all of your girls.
What's blocking you? Goldo has a 'long' menu exactly for these situations.

Toshiro06

May 2, 2021
This is done mostly to account for_BK.ini settings and opposite traits, not to spite modders. :) And how would you tier traits? If some traits are too weak or too strong, they need buffing/nerfing, not tiering. The only tiers in vanilla are gold and not-gold. Trait King also adds these negative-but-kinda-positive traits.

That being said, I did go through considerable trouble to make thematic trait lists, mainly so that quest requirements would make sense. Look just after trait definitions and you'll see. I also have some code making sure girls get some sort of thematic distribution of traits, not 'Good tits', 'Nice boobs' and 'Hourglass figure' all at once.
Ahh ic. Yeah I was looking at the trait king mod and how it has the additional thematic lists. I was contemplating adding the ability to narrow the trait list so that you could do piercings and the like. It might not be as intuitive, but by having a specific rank dedicated for certain themes it might allow people to add traits easier. Or maybe instead of rank having a category keyword might help. Though at that point it would probably require a lot of collaboration with Goldo to implement it. At this point I'm just throwing ideas out there.

Interesting, how does that work? I'm of course concered that you're going to put poor Booty Hunter lass out of work.
Well basic idea was to make it so that the scientist needs to build up mana in some sort of storage or a mana capacitor. Once it builds up to a certain point the event triggers (probably be calculated during the previous event). The rate would be close to an in game month. Initial procedures with the default resources would only give a 50% chance of a positive trait. First upgrade would improve it to a 60% chance (chapter 2). The next would be to increase the rate of mana buildup as to reduce it by a week (chapter 3). The next tier of materials would then boost the upgrade to a 75% chance of positive traits. The final tier would probably require tons of money and diamonds to boost the chances to 85% or maybe 90%. Still gotta leave some chance for failure.

As for what the scientist does if you don't provide a girl. Well I was thinking of him randomly grabbing a free girl and boom. Suddenly one of the free girls has an additional trait for better or worse. After all, scruples only hinders the inevitable march of progress in his mind.

Probably once you get diamonds I would make a selection to restore a girls virginity and maybe a few other traits using a few diamonds as an additional cost of the focuses. Probably all the procedures would cost a decent amount of resources and money. This would make the scientist more for upgrading the girls you have instead of finding girls and having to train them.

What's blocking you? Goldo has a 'long' menu exactly for these situations.
Ah did not know about the long menu. Didn't see it when I did an initial look through the writing events thread on the HHS forum. Also the mod is rather low priority for me right now. Add that to how rusty I am at scripting and how terrible I am a writing dialogue.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
This would make the scientist more for upgrading the girls you have instead of finding girls and having to train them.
Ah, okay. As long as the traits are still relatively random, I guess Booty Hunter still has her niche. Although I personally don't like 'magical grooming/breeding' features from an immersion POV (if you've ever read the 'gameplay' thread on HHS, you'll know my stance :D).

Probably once you get diamonds I would make a selection to restore a girls virginity and maybe a few other traits using a few diamonds as an additional cost of the focuses.
There were ideas for a doctor mod to do this once, but it never got anywhere. Well, except for Bonanza's healing shop which is squatting in what I think is now Papa Freak's territory?

I added a seventh 'virginity' trait to Bonanza at one point for such a purpose, and to make 'Jaded' less aggravating. It never got released or elaborated on, though.

Also the mod is rather low priority for me right now.
Seems to be a recurring theme, sadly. :cry:

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
Just as a side note on virginity in 0.2. I went through a couple of iterations of this with Goldo, but in vanilla 0.2 it is much easier to keep a virgin. Previously there were several very random ways in which she could get deflowered. This made it almost impossible to keep her a virgin short of flat out save scumming. I think we have all of those dealt with. In 0.2 virginity should only be lost because of direct player actions. Either specifically training her in a deflowering sex act or scheduling her for sexual whoring.

Previously the most common way for her to be deflowered was having a customer "persuade" her to have sex. Now the logic is that she is aware that a good part of her value to her master is in her virginity, and she is not going to let some random customer persuade her to destroy a large part of her value. It's still a chore to keep her a virgin, but the randomness has been removed from the situation.

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
From user over on the BK home board:
---------------------------------------------------------
Here's a girlpack for Lyndis (Fire Emblem)

Lyndis.jpg

*) 1510 images (99 uncensored), 154 MB
*) 7 videos (1 uncensored), 20 MB
*) Extended Tagset
--------------------------------------------------------

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
From user over on the BK home board:
---------------------------------------------------------
Inflatable-Doll-77-C1.png

Inflatable Doll
Gas inflatable inanimate object
C / 77 images / 1,7 mb / Includes a custom "personality"

Notes:
It's an inflatable doll. Three holes for your enjoyment. Treat with care. Keep away from sharp objects.
If you think the inflatable doll is talking to you, we advise immediate consultation with a mental health professional.
Please contact customer support if you encounter any manufacturing errors, we will provide you with a replacement free of charge.

Only compatible with BK 0.2
--------------------------------------------------------

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes