Pics: 700+
Type: Manga/Anime/Video Game

Name: Skyla
Universe: Pokémon
Pics: 800+

Folder Link:
Elesa.jpg Gloria.jpg Jessie.jpg Marnie.jpg Sabrina.jpg Skyla.jpg

PS: I've been checking the packs for the dupes problem and I have left only 1 or in some cases 2 of them from de same tag. Have fun

theangelsdust

Dec 30, 2017
Girlpack/spreadsheet cleanup

Alright a few things to get out of the way first this is a long one. #1 This only covers the drawn girl section of the spreadsheet. Real girls were not checked and I only made minor notes on it if it was inside a mega/download folder. #2 I am not perfect if you are a packmaker or check someone's folder/spreadsheet and find an error please mention it so this can be as up to date/ accurate as possible. #3 After I finished a check on a packmaker I did not go back. If more packs were submitted later/spreadsheet updated after I checked that maker it will not be reflected. #4 Packs that are available in someone's links but not listed on the spreadsheet are notated as Unsubmitted/WIP/add because I do not know if the packmaker is done with it, working on it, or what. I did not reach out to any packamakers to check their status and if you are the packmaker you can submit it yourself or say what is going on. #5 Possibly most important THIS IS NOT A QUALITY/QUANTITY REVIEW. Please do not take this personally it is meant to be a check for availability. All it is is a check to see if the character and link listed on the spreadsheet were found available for download and use. Outside of packs I have used/downloaded in the past (with one exception at the end of this post) there are few comments to be added or made about the packs themselves. With all that out of the way here are the results.

Lich_Lord_F: 5/5
Mistrun: 276/280 (missing Anne Takamaki, Danua, Felicia, Makoto Nanaya)
siebio: 1/1
StolenSilence: 33/33
Leortha: 304/304 (2 separate mega folders)
neme20: 9/9
Thelurker: ?/50 (several girls packed together, Corrupted files, questionable quality. See note at end)
MassDestruct: 5/5
Gh20: 6/6
9thunder4: 3/32 (Akali.Elesa, Katarina) rest are missing.
earliestbird555: 23/20 (Unsubmitted/add/WIP Sylvanas Windrunner, Sombra, Jinx)
Gagegage : 6/6
mailfatoto: 25/25 (Not added/checked 7real girls)
Failquail: 19/19 (One mega pack)
_neronero: 35/36 (missing Marie rose (pic count 599 .15 version old version?)
Karaluch: 28/28
Zakata: 29/36 (missing Belfast, Fubuki, Hilda, Kongou, Kusanagi Makoto, Oosuki Mamako, Sento Isuzu)
kite80: 31/31
Sacklabot: 4/4
Pidzvbn1: 134/39 (omg halp so much unsubmitted/WIP/add)
Tidalbore: 30/28 (unsubmitted/add/WIP Souji Okita, Xuanzang Sanzang)
TylerJ: 32/33 (missing Kirasaka Sayaka)
Quiet Bob: 13/13(15) (Amane Suzuha and Makise Kurisu listed twice on spreadsheet, links go to same folder no difference found, delete extra lines.)
enzokpo1912: 35/35
poland144: 0/4 (Missing all)
wildy23: 5/2 (3 unsubmitted/WIP/incomplete)
RazzyOakbeard: 6/6
Corbintemp: 3/3
Syndrom889: 6/6 (all one pack)
Darknoob: 4/4
Raptor01010: 22/19 (unsubmitted/add/WIP Jeanne D'Arc Alter, Mizuki Yukikaze, Cecila Alcot) Tsunade pack requires retagging work dozens just tagged sex)
Skuty: 3/28 (missing: Cecila Alcot,Dekomori Sanae, Deviluke Nana Astar, Galko, Gokou Kuroneko Ruri, Hirasawa Yui, Kazami Mizuho, Kirigaya Suguha, Konjiki No Yami, Kotegawa Yui, Kotobuki Tsumugi, Kujou Karen, Lala Satalin, Mikado Ryouko, Mikazuki Yozora, Misaka Mikoto, Momo Belia, Rikka Takanashi, Sairenji Haruna, Satanichia Kurumizawa McDowell, Sonoda Umi, Suzukaze Aoba, Tainaka Ritsu, Yukinoshita Yukino, Yuuki Mikan)

Keitaro: 1/1
sjeongjin: 5/3 (Unsubmitted/add/WIP Ayase Aragaki, Sagiri Izumi)
Smaug:0/1 (Missing Atalanta)
ArcanEwolf: 5/5
No_one: 5/5 (All one pack)
Chris12: 8/6 (Unsubmmited/add/WIP Makoto Kino, Pyra)
MirageV:6/6
doujin: 5/5
sokthana: 10/10
Wenth: 4/4
bruceironz: 1/1
naughty_list: 1/1 (racial pack tag I guess?)
Sionnach Trot: 0/4 (Missing all)
Doomdork: 5/4 (Unsubmitted/add/WIP Neeko)
Silito13: 2/2 (19 realgirls unchecked)
Keyhell: 1/1
cghhj: 0/1 (Missing Djeeta)
NAthan/Eilsha: 3/3
Vilthannar: 6/5 (Unsubmitted/add/WIP Anna Arendelle)
Lawrencelin: 2/2
Shadowcrow: 3/3
Zarkin: 3/3
Aldiele: 1/1
Nebrowski: 5/5
minizzile: 2/2
MissingNumber: 5/5
Yorkhuul: 3/2 (Note/comment 2 Lucy Heartfilla packs hirez/lowrez versions available)
Lucy_Heartslutia: 1/1
Goldo: 1/1
Luxed: 3/2 (Unsubmitted/add/WIP Tokisaki_kurumi)
Doomderd: 1/1
Pervzilla: 1/1
Sincity3000: 1/1
Youngwolf: 0/1 (missing Renamon)
Solarpoint: 0/4 (missing all)
dylanrivers10000: 1/1
Dizii: 1/1
Miamalkovasass: 1/1
OutOfUniqueName: 1/1
itANameIGuess: 1/1

Total Lines count: 1260, Total Authors/contributors: 72. Lines subject for removal: 84 dead links/not available/missing. (Potential for removal: 134)

Ok so personal recommendation here but I suggest removing the majority of the packs by Thelurker or creating a single link to their packs with comments on it. Many are simply slavemaker packs converted over and are still available for download with that game, it's related sites, and forum posts if someone really wanted them for some reason. Other than that they are all grouped into 6 total packs with some characters being parts of 2 packs (ex: Cammy being split into part 1&2 which creates a hassle downloading 20 girls for just 1) and I found corrupted files among a few of the packs which at least warrants notation. This is just my opinion and it is up to whoever updates the spreadsheet with all this to make that call.

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
A couple of responses....

1) I am most likely the one that will need to deal with the issues that angel's dust has brought up.

2) I'm not sure when I will have time to deal with them. This looks likely to take a bit of time, and I will need to find that time.

3) That said, thank you very, very, very much for the review effort. The issues will definitely be worked through. So please do not think they are being ignored if it takes me a while to get to them. Your effort will not be in vain.

4) If I have not dealt with them within a couple of weeks, say, feel free to remind me that they are still outstanding.

Edit:
5) I've started a thread about this over on the BK home board. This will keep followup discussion centralized in a dedicated thread, and not have it clutter up things here away from the BK home.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reij

Daichi99

Dec 19, 2018
The Girl Edit doesn't work in the Kings Way cheat menu. When I try to edit stats of any girl in that menu the game encounters an error.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/BKmain.rpy", line 319, in script call
    $ mychoice = ui.interact()
  File "game/BKhelp.rpy", line 12, in script
    menu:
  File "game/Mods/King's Way/kings_way.rpy", line 223, in execute
    screen cheat_main():
    screen cheat_main():
  File "game/Mods/King's Way/kings_way.rpy", line 225, in execute
    frame:
  File "game/Mods/King's Way/kings_way.rpy", line 229, in execute
    vbox:
  File "game/Mods/King's Way/kings_way.rpy", line 237, in execute
    if cheat_menu == "option":
  File "game/Mods/King's Way/kings_way.rpy", line 242, in execute
    if slave_id == "":
  File "game/Mods/King's Way/kings_way.rpy", line 245, in execute
    use cheat_slave_edit
  File "game/Mods/King's Way/kings_way.rpy", line 482, in execute
    screen cheat_slave_edit:
    screen cheat_slave_edit:
  File "game/Mods/King's Way/kings_way.rpy", line 484, in execute
    hbox:
  File "game/Mods/King's Way/kings_way.rpy", line 485, in execute
    viewport:
  File "game/Mods/King's Way/kings_way.rpy", line 493, in execute
    has vbox
  File "game/Mods/King's Way/kings_way.rpy", line 676, in execute
    for pt in gpersonalities:
  File "game/Mods/King's Way/kings_way.rpy", line 677, in execute
    hbox:
  File "game/Mods/King's Way/kings_way.rpy", line 679, in execute
    textbutton "{}".format(gpersonalities[pt].name):
  File "game/Mods/King's Way/kings_way.rpy", line 679, in keywords
  File "game/Mods/King's Way/kings_way.rpy", line 680, in keywords
    if (gpersonalities[pt].name == slave_id.personality.name):
  File "game/Mods/King's Way/kings_way.rpy", line 685, in keywords
    else:
IndexError: tuple index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/BKmain.rpy", line 319, in script call
    $ mychoice = ui.interact()
  File "game/BKhelp.rpy", line 12, in script
    menu:
  File "C:\Users\g4mma\Downloads\Brothel_King-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1628, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
  File "C:\Users\g4mma\Downloads\Brothel_King-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 990, in menu
    rv = renpy.store.menu(new_items)
  File "C:\Users\g4mma\Downloads\Brothel_King-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1226, in display_menu
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='menu', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\g4mma\Downloads\Brothel_King-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\g4mma\Downloads\Brothel_King-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\g4mma\Downloads\Brothel_King-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\g4mma\Downloads\Brothel_King-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "C:\Users\g4mma\Downloads\Brothel_King-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "C:\Users\g4mma\Downloads\Brothel_King-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\g4mma\Downloads\Brothel_King-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\g4mma\Downloads\Brothel_King-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\g4mma\Downloads\Brothel_King-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    screen cheat_main():
    screen cheat_main():
  File "game/Mods/King's Way/kings_way.rpy", line 225, in execute
    frame:
  File "game/Mods/King's Way/kings_way.rpy", line 229, in execute
    vbox:
  File "game/Mods/King's Way/kings_way.rpy", line 237, in execute
    if cheat_menu == "option":
  File "game/Mods/King's Way/kings_way.rpy", line 242, in execute
    if slave_id == "":
  File "game/Mods/King's Way/kings_way.rpy", line 245, in execute
    use cheat_slave_edit
    screen cheat_slave_edit:
    screen cheat_slave_edit:
  File "game/Mods/King's Way/kings_way.rpy", line 484, in execute
    hbox:
  File "game/Mods/King's Way/kings_way.rpy", line 485, in execute
    viewport:
  File "game/Mods/King's Way/kings_way.rpy", line 493, in execute
    has vbox
  File "game/Mods/King's Way/kings_way.rpy", line 676, in execute
    for pt in gpersonalities:
  File "game/Mods/King's Way/kings_way.rpy", line 677, in execute
    hbox:
  File "game/Mods/King's Way/kings_way.rpy", line 679, in execute
  File "game/Mods/King's Way/kings_way.rpy", line 679, in keywords
  File "game/Mods/King's Way/kings_way.rpy", line 680, in keywords
    if (gpersonalities[pt].name == slave_id.personality.name):
  File "game/Mods/King's Way/kings_way.rpy", line 685, in keywords
    else:
  File "<screen language>", line 688, in <module>
IndexError: tuple index out of range

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Brothel King 0.2 v211008
Fri Nov 05 12:37:01 2021
I really wanna edit the stats of my girls so that they better fit the characters they're supposed to be (at least in my opinion). Like I've seen disney princesses with beauty stats much too low to make any sense!

TylerJ

Sep 26, 2017
for packmakers or people who want to save storage space when you have a lot of packs if you want to convert your packs to webm hassle free, I use "bulk images to webm converter" on browser , it does every file type and then you can just download all as a single .zip file and its done. just remember if you have webm files to unpack put them back in and repack before uploading. I personally prefer this then downloading an app, though you have to pause your addblock on that site to use it but its free.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Can someone give me a link for Girl Packs Tagging Tool upgrade patch 2.8. I can't download it from HHS because: "Your account is still awaiting admin approval."
Edit: Nevermind,

Last edited:

enzokpo1912

Jun 6, 2017
Name: Illustrious
Universe: Azur Lane
Pics: 400+

Name: Prinz Eugen
Pics: 500+

Name: Sirius
Pics: 600+

Name: St. Louis
Pics: 500+

Folder Link:
Illustrious.jpg Prinz Eugen.jpg Sirius.jpg St. Louis.jpg

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
New/old pack released.

Reviving a pack that is no longer available from the original creator.

This time it's Eevee from Pokemon.

Notes: Furry. Very, very furry. A large percentage of the pics in this set would be tagged Beast or Monster in any other set.

profile (00005).jpg profile (00006).png

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
Anyone want to request what I do next? Specifically I'll include a directory listing of my "Ready to Name" directory, which is packs that just need to be put through the BK namer tool. The file names generaly include the character name, abbreviation of the show name, and a count of how many images are in the folder pre-naming tool. The items that are censored are characters that are not allowed to be discussed here on F95.

Capture.PNG

Silito13

Aug 9, 2016
With the latest version of the game, is there a needed change to make animations work? Anytime I try to access the girls in the gallery with animation files I get an error.

Jdozer

Feb 21, 2019
Anyone want to request what I do next? Specifically I'll include a directory listing of my "Ready to Name" directory, which is packs that just need to be put through the BK namer tool. The file names generaly include the character name, abbreviation of the show name, and a count of how many images are in the folder pre-naming tool. The items that are censored are characters that are not allowed to be discussed here on F95.
Don't have a particular request (though surprised to see Maple with that many images), but was curious how you go about initially populating a character folder with pics before you run it through duplicate filter (which IIRC you mentioned before), and then tagging. I can't imagine you download hundreds of images one by one?

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
I use something called Bulk Image Downloader. It's not a free product, but it works quite well for me.

Others use something called Grabber. I tried it once, but the learning curve was steeper than I wanted to bother with, especially since I already had a workable alternative.

My general steps are:

1) Bulk downloads.

2) De-duping.

3) A pass through in Windows at high icon size to trash obviously unusable pictures.

4) A pass through the BK namer tool.

5) Backup the pack, convert it to WEBP, build the ini file, zip up the pack and release it.

Reactions: Jdozer

Jdozer

Feb 21, 2019
I use something called Bulk Image Downloader. It's not a free product, but it works quite well for me.

Others use something called Grabber. I tried it once, but the learning curve was steeper than I wanted to bother with, especially since I already had a workable alternative.

My general steps are:

1) Bulk downloads.

2) De-duping.

3) A pass through in Windows at high icon size to trash obviously unusable pictures.

4) A pass through the BK namer tool.

5) Backup the pack, convert it to WEBP, build the ini file, zip up the pack and release it.
Thanks for the response, will take a look and see if I can make heads or tails of Grabber, or find another alternative.

Athilora

Apr 13, 2018

View attachment 1491609
I'd pick Aayla Secura, Marle, Ayla, Camilla or Dorothea.

nico9239

Jul 18, 2017
i dont know if anybody takes request (i dont know how make a pack myself), but i think a pack with Piper Wright from Fallout 4 would be great!

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
i dont know if anybody takes request (i dont know how make a pack myself), but i think a pack with Piper Wright from Fallout 4 would be great!
I'll note that the most common reason for new people learning how to make packs is wishing that a specific pack existed. :)

Reactions: essay16v

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Might as well give it a try then. is there any sort of tutorial somewhere?
  1. Download Girl Packs Tagging Tool 2.7 and upgrade patch 2.8 from OP.
  2. Apply patch, create a folder named after who you want to make a pack for inside game\images folder of the tool.
  3. Download pictures of your girl, place them inside game\images\yourgirl folder.
  4. Use a picture editing tool like paint.net to change pictures to webp format(to make their size smaller).
  5. Use Girl Packs Tagging Tool to name your pictures so game can use them.
  6. Move completed girl packs to Brothel_King-pc\game\girls folder and see if they are working.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes