Brothel King - Girl packs and Mods Collection

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
A few things.

IMHO converting to WEBP should be one of the last steps. I also make a backup of the pack before I convert it. WEBP is much, much harder to work with so I save a copy of the pack, named and everything, in as close as possible to final state in case I need to tweek anything in the pack at a later date.

The mentioned step three contains a whole world of work. There are two main strategies for pack-making. What I refer to as top-down or bottom-up. Both work.

Bottom-up is easier for brand new pack makers. It involves making specific searches at R34 sites to collect pics for each of the needed pics. As these queries are run a pack basically builds up out of nothing.

Top-down involves bulk downloading with more general searches, often just for the character. This collects a large mass of picture. Then several passes are made over the mass of pics to shrink down the mass. After several passes a pack emerges from the mass. This is the strategy that I tend to use.

UnknownUnit

Jul 23, 2017
Name: Bronya
Universe: Honkai Impact
Pics: 85 + 48 Animations
Type: Video Game
sample-882e988d1a1b8289fdb690115daa84ae.jpg
Folder link:
PS: This is my 1st or last making this. I don't know if make more girls. I'm getting lazy this days and I don't know what I am doing LOL

Last edited:

pidzvbn

Sep 13, 2020
Girlpack/spreadsheet cleanup

Alright a few things to get out of the way first this is a long one. #1 This only covers the drawn girl section of the spreadsheet. Real girls were not checked and I only made minor notes on it if it was inside a mega/download folder. #2 I am not perfect if you are a packmaker or check someone's folder/spreadsheet and find an error please mention it so this can be as up to date/ accurate as possible. #3 After I finished a check on a packmaker I did not go back. If more packs were submitted later/spreadsheet updated after I checked that maker it will not be reflected. #4 Packs that are available in someone's links but not listed on the spreadsheet are notated as Unsubmitted/WIP/add because I do not know if the packmaker is done with it, working on it, or what. I did not reach out to any packamakers to check their status and if you are the packmaker you can submit it yourself or say what is going on. #5 Possibly most important THIS IS NOT A QUALITY/QUANTITY REVIEW. Please do not take this personally it is meant to be a check for availability. All it is is a check to see if the character and link listed on the spreadsheet were found available for download and use. Outside of packs I have used/downloaded in the past (with one exception at the end of this post) there are few comments to be added or made about the packs themselves. With all that out of the way here are the results.

Lich_Lord_F: 5/5
Mistrun: 276/280 (missing Anne Takamaki, Danua, Felicia, Makoto Nanaya)
siebio: 1/1
StolenSilence: 33/33
Leortha: 304/304 (2 separate mega folders)
neme20: 9/9
Thelurker: ?/50 (several girls packed together, Corrupted files, questionable quality. See note at end)
MassDestruct: 5/5
Gh20: 6/6
9thunder4: 3/32 (Akali.Elesa, Katarina) rest are missing.
earliestbird555: 23/20 (Unsubmitted/add/WIP Sylvanas Windrunner, Sombra, Jinx)
Gagegage : 6/6
mailfatoto: 25/25 (Not added/checked 7real girls)
Failquail: 19/19 (One mega pack)
_neronero: 35/36 (missing Marie rose (pic count 599 .15 version old version?)
Karaluch: 28/28
Zakata: 29/36 (missing Belfast, Fubuki, Hilda, Kongou, Kusanagi Makoto, Oosuki Mamako, Sento Isuzu)
kite80: 31/31
Sacklabot: 4/4
Pidzvbn1: 134/39 (omg halp so much unsubmitted/WIP/add)
Tidalbore: 30/28 (unsubmitted/add/WIP Souji Okita, Xuanzang Sanzang)
TylerJ: 32/33 (missing Kirasaka Sayaka)
Quiet Bob: 13/13(15) (Amane Suzuha and Makise Kurisu listed twice on spreadsheet, links go to same folder no difference found, delete extra lines.)
enzokpo1912: 35/35
poland144: 0/4 (Missing all)
wildy23: 5/2 (3 unsubmitted/WIP/incomplete)
RazzyOakbeard: 6/6
Corbintemp: 3/3
Syndrom889: 6/6 (all one pack)
Darknoob: 4/4
Raptor01010: 22/19 (unsubmitted/add/WIP Jeanne D'Arc Alter, Mizuki Yukikaze, Cecila Alcot) Tsunade pack requires retagging work dozens just tagged sex)
Skuty: 3/28 (missing: Cecila Alcot,Dekomori Sanae, Deviluke Nana Astar, Galko, Gokou Kuroneko Ruri, Hirasawa Yui, Kazami Mizuho, Kirigaya Suguha, Konjiki No Yami, Kotegawa Yui, Kotobuki Tsumugi, Kujou Karen, Lala Satalin, Mikado Ryouko, Mikazuki Yozora, Misaka Mikoto, Momo Belia, Rikka Takanashi, Sairenji Haruna, Satanichia Kurumizawa McDowell, Sonoda Umi, Suzukaze Aoba, Tainaka Ritsu, Yukinoshita Yukino, Yuuki Mikan)

Keitaro: 1/1
sjeongjin: 5/3 (Unsubmitted/add/WIP Ayase Aragaki, Sagiri Izumi)
Smaug:0/1 (Missing Atalanta)
ArcanEwolf: 5/5
No_one: 5/5 (All one pack)
Chris12: 8/6 (Unsubmmited/add/WIP Makoto Kino, Pyra)
MirageV:6/6
doujin: 5/5
sokthana: 10/10
Wenth: 4/4
bruceironz: 1/1
naughty_list: 1/1 (racial pack tag I guess?)
Sionnach Trot: 0/4 (Missing all)
Doomdork: 5/4 (Unsubmitted/add/WIP Neeko)
Silito13: 2/2 (19 realgirls unchecked)
Keyhell: 1/1
cghhj: 0/1 (Missing Djeeta)
NAthan/Eilsha: 3/3
Vilthannar: 6/5 (Unsubmitted/add/WIP Anna Arendelle)
Lawrencelin: 2/2
Shadowcrow: 3/3
Zarkin: 3/3
Aldiele: 1/1
Nebrowski: 5/5
minizzile: 2/2
MissingNumber: 5/5
Yorkhuul: 3/2 (Note/comment 2 Lucy Heartfilla packs hirez/lowrez versions available)
Lucy_Heartslutia: 1/1
Goldo: 1/1
Luxed: 3/2 (Unsubmitted/add/WIP Tokisaki_kurumi)
Doomderd: 1/1
Pervzilla: 1/1
Sincity3000: 1/1
Youngwolf: 0/1 (missing Renamon)
Solarpoint: 0/4 (missing all)
dylanrivers10000: 1/1
Dizii: 1/1
Miamalkovasass: 1/1
OutOfUniqueName: 1/1
itANameIGuess: 1/1

Total Lines count: 1260, Total Authors/contributors: 72. Lines subject for removal: 84 dead links/not available/missing. (Potential for removal: 134)

Ok so personal recommendation here but I suggest removing the majority of the packs by Thelurker or creating a single link to their packs with comments on it. Many are simply slavemaker packs converted over and are still available for download with that game, it's related sites, and forum posts if someone really wanted them for some reason. Other than that they are all grouped into 6 total packs with some characters being parts of 2 packs (ex: Cammy being split into part 1&2 which creates a hassle downloading 20 girls for just 1) and I found corrupted files among a few of the packs which at least warrants notation. This is just my opinion and it is up to whoever updates the spreadsheet with all this to make that call.
Sorry I haven't submitted everything to the spreadsheet. Life's been going on and such. If someone wants to do that or let me know which of mine I'm missing I can do it as time goes. Kinda lost track of what I'd done and what I hadn't

Doomdork

Sep 30, 2017
Two Pokemon Rabbits
(Furry warning, incase it wasn't obvious)

Pokemon
Name: Lopunny
729 Pictures and 61 animations (Rating A+)
profile (00013).jpg
Link:

Pokemon
Name: Cinderace
332 Pictures and 13 animations (Rating B+)

profile (00002).jpg
Link:

enzokpo1912

Jun 6, 2017
Name: Belfast
Universe: Azur Lane
Pics: 600+
Type: Manga/Anime/Video Game

Name: Formidable
Pics: 700+

Name: Honolulu
Pics: 300+

Name: Zara
Pics: 300+

Folder Link:
Belfast.jpg Formidable.jpg Honolulu.jpg Zara.jpg

Silito13

Aug 9, 2016
Does anyone have a girl pack for Mei from Overwatch? I think we used to have one but has been lost and I messed up mine trying to fix some stuff

OmegaZXA

May 10, 2019
Anyone want to request what I do next? Specifically I'll include a directory listing of my "Ready to Name" directory, which is packs that just need to be put through the BK namer tool. The file names generaly include the character name, abbreviation of the show name, and a count of how many images are in the folder pre-naming tool. The items that are censored are characters that are not allowed to be discussed here on F95.

View attachment 1491609
Camilla and/or Dorothea please.

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
New/old pack released.

Reviving a pack that is no longer available from the original creator.

This time it's Braixen from Pokemon.

Notes: Furry. Very, very furry. A large percentage of the pics in this set would be tagged Beast or Monster in any other set.

profile freq_high (00000).jpg profile libido (00000).jpg

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
Camilla and/or Dorothea please.
I'm gonna finish one pack that cannot be posted here on F95, then I will do Dorthea. Between me and other pack makers she's the last of the major Three Houses girls (from the houses) that need to be done. Flayn still has not been done, but I suspect that'll end up being a loli pack, and not postable here. A couple of the staff characters have also not been done (Catherine and Manuela). But with Dorthea done, at least all girls from the houses themselves will be done.

enzokpo1912

Jun 6, 2017
Name: Atago
Pics: 1000+

Name: Bremerton
Pics: 900+

Name: Taihou
Pics: 1000+

Name: Takao
Pics: 500+

Folder Link: Atago.jpg Bremerton.jpg Taihou.jpg Takao.jpg

Silito13

Aug 9, 2016
maybe someone has done it before, but here gallery fix with the video
With the newest patch, would you be able to update this? I tried to just directly make the changes from using Proportional Scale to Picture, but now the game isn't even booting

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
New/old pack released.

This time it's Riolu from Pokemon.

Notes: Furry. Very, very furry. A large percentage of the pics in this set would be tagged Beast or Monster in any other set.

dancer geisha naked (00000).jpg fight (00001).jpg

A side note that there is one pack left in this series of pokemon pack revivals that I am doing: Mew. After that I am done with pokemon furry packs for a while.

Last edited:

enzokpo1912

Jun 6, 2017
Name: Ishtar
Universe: Fate
Type: Anime/Video Game

Name: Medusa (Rider)

Name: Mordred

Name: Sakura Matou
Pics: 400+

Folder Link:

PS: Shuten Douji is also uploaded to Mega but for regulatory reasons I can't upload it here because has somethings of lxli images

Ishtar.jpg Medusa (Rider).jpg Mordred.jpg Sakura Matou.jpg

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
New/old pack released.

This time it's Mew from Pokemon.

The last of these Pokemon furry pack revivals. No more furry pokemon packs from me for a while at least.

dancer dom (00000).jpg masseuse swim libido (00000).jpg

Last edited:

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
can someone tell me how to install leortha's girlpacks
The basic way to instal any girlpacks is to unzip them and then drop the unzipped folder into the "game/girls" folder within the game. It's possible now to do organization within the girls folder, but at a base level just drop them all directly under "girls" and you should be good.

Reactions: Torinir
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes