Pics: 700+
Type: Anime/Video Game

Folder Link:
Florence Nightingale.jpg Miyamoto Musashi.jpg Scáthach.jpg Tamamo no Mae.jpg

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
Not seeing it under star wars
Fixed.

My Mega sync tool had decided to log out for some reason. Normally I just drop these things in the local sync directory and let the tool take care of uploading them behind the scenes.

Doomdork

Sep 30, 2017
A way too large pack

Digimon
Name: Renamon
1439 Pictures and 214 animations (Rating A+)
(Obviously furry warning, and sound as well)

1511904145.doomthewolf_warrior_res.png
Link:

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
is there a 1link packed?
No. Nobody seems to want the hassle of maintaining one, especially with the OP being mostly MIA. And most players can play just fine without their hands being held that tightly. :sneaky:

Also, you're probably never going to get a large girl pack collection in one package, since that's tens of Gb. The best bet is to download and unpack some more prominent pack maker's (e.g. Leortha :) ) whole collection.

Reactions: 246

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
And there are several reasons that I, at least, do not offer a single zip of all my packs. Space is the biggest issue.

I have over 8GB of packs. That alone is a significant portion of the available space on my Mega. I use a free account, so I am quite limited. Hosting a combo zip would double that, leaving me very little space available.

Plus I would need to change out the combo each and every time I add a new pack, which would mean 8+ GB of additional upload bandwidth to get it onto the Mega.

Plus very few people would want everythingfrom 300+ packs. Individual pack downloads let people pick and choose which packs they actually want.

Earliestbird

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
Now that animations are becoming a thing, would it be possible to show the number of animations each pack has in the spreadsheet (if the packmaker shares that info)? I have the exact details, pics and anims numbers for all my packs in a readme file.

Also id like to say thank you to people like Leortha and Kite80 who take time out of their day to keep everything neat and organized.

Jdozer

Feb 21, 2019
A way too large pack

Digimon
Name: Renamon
1439 Pictures and 214 animations (Rating A+)
(Obviously furry warning, and sound as well)
If you convert all the still images to .webp, and use webm for animations(there are converters for that as well), can cut the size considerably. A good chunk of packs I converted that weren't in that format already got close to 90% smaller off the webp conversion alone. If you did that already, and its still that size, though, thats pretty nuts.

Last edited:

Doomdork

Sep 30, 2017
If you convert all the still images to .webp, and use webm for animations(there are converters for that as well), can cut the size considerably. A good chunk of packs I converted that weren't in that format already got close to 90% smaller off the webp conversion alone. If you did that already, and its still that size, though, thats pretty nuts.
Been there, done those, just a stupidly large pack that I put too much in XD

• Haha
Reactions: VTF1 and Jman9

enzokpo1912

Jun 6, 2017
These two packs in the BK Girls pack list contain viruses... a backdoor type that lets someone remote connect to ur computer and/or execute remote code if it isnt removed:

View attachment 1540258

The pack authors probably also need to check their computer... if they didnt do this on purpose.
I've used Windows Defender and IObit Malware Fighter in that folder and no virus has been detected. Are you completely sure that the supposed virus is in that folder?

Nirator1

Jun 7, 2018
I've used Windows Defender and IObit Malware Fighter in that folder and no virus has been detected. Are you completely sure that the supposed virus is in that folder?
Yes. As soon as i started unpacking it, Windows Defender reacted to it.
Might be a false positive, but the chances of it being that in a picture/video file is rather small. More likely a well concealed virus in a .jpg or video format.

Can you try installing the latest windows update (with windows defender updates) and try scan it again?

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Probably a false positive, Windows Defender is shit. I've been using Eset for a long time and never had to deal with stupid shit like this.
Edit: I also recommend scanning with Malwarebytes, it is good too.

Nirator1

Jun 7, 2018
Probably a false positive, Windows Defender is shit. I've been using Eset for a long time and never had to deal with stupid shit like this.
Edit: I also recommend scanning with Malwarebytes, it is good too.
Did some more digging on my end. Have 2 plugins on chrome and 1 of them is BetterTTV (is/was a popular plugin for crunchyroll) and i suspect it is doing more than advertised lately. Removed it and cleared cache etc.

I did scan with Malwarebytes, ESET online scanner and Trend Micro aswell btw.

Edit: downloaded the files again, and they are fine. BetterTTV plugin for chrome most likely the cause...

Last edited:

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
Anyone done Lois Griffin?
I do not believe so. But I've had her in my "Ready to tag" folder for a while now. Part of the issue with her is that there are 3200+ images in that folder. So the naming tool step will take a while.

I'll have to put her behind a couple of others that are in progress, but I'll get to her sooner rather than later with this request.

Jdozer

Feb 21, 2019
I do not believe so. But I've had her in my "Ready to tag" folder for a while now. Part of the issue with her is that there are 3200+ images in that folder. So the naming tool step will take a while.

I'll have to put her behind a couple of others that are in progress, but I'll get to her sooner rather than later with this request.
If I may ask, how do you usually handle that step? First pack I tried my hand it, did it all at once, and it took multiple hours. Now, if I'm making one that has a lot of images, I set like a quota and just do 100-200 a day/session until I eventually get through them all, but would love to get another opinion esp from someone who has made so many packs.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes