Brothel King - Girl packs and Mods Collection

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

__neronero

Jan 23, 2021
An early build of this mod was previously linked in the main thread. That build was still very buggy. Now that it's relatively stable I feel a lot more comfortable with announcing it here.

Let me know if any problems occur. Balancing suggestions also very welcome.

Trait King (mod)

• Adds new gold, new positive and new negative traits to the game
  • How many gold, positive and negative traits a girl spawns with is randomised
  • There is a small chance to discover "hidden talents" as girls reside in your brothel
  • There is a small chance to improve negative traits over time
  • There is a small chance for free girls in your employ to offer you terms for their enslavement (allowing you to sell them for a profit once they've matured)
  • At the end of every month, your best performing girl is highlighted and you get the chance to congratulate her
Due to these changes, if you pluck a random girl off the street to work in your brothel, there's now more uncertainty about her traits and future potential. This makes the hunt for a great trait combo more exciting & should contribute to the emerging narrative of your game.

To activate mods, in the main menu go to "Mods", select Trait King and press Activate Mod. Then start a new game.

Last edited:

__neronero

Jan 23, 2021
How does this work, fluff-wise? Because they already become 'temporary' slaves when you take them in.
Essentially they reckon that being sold could be an exciting career-move. They tell you that they're really loving this line of work, and that they recognise that MC should be properly incentivised to act as their agent and find the right buyer for that next step up in the world.

It's a paper-thin justification... But it only happens when she's sufficiently brainwashed and loving her life as a slave anyways.
I'm also planning to implement a mechanic at the other side of the scale (free girls that are not happy in your brothel should at some point just leave and never return)

---

Edit: I fixed another big bug in relation to the 'Unknown' trait. Highly recommend updating. (there was a chance that your girl's hidden talent was hiding 30+ negative traits)

Last edited:
Reactions: Jman9

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
It might be a bit anachronistic - a medieval/renaissance woman thinking about a career and agents - but I suppose there's some precedent for higher-end prostitutes working like that.

But 'really loving this line of work' is not quite what 'mood >= 25' is. :rolleyes: I'd expect her to have at least one 'fascinated' act, enough preferences to have a positive sex preference balance, way higher mood, perhaps some love and trust, too. Come to think of it, making trust a precondition would be pretty neat, would give the fear/trust mechanic more bite. Perhaps enough experience or sex JP, too, to reflect that she actually knows what she's doing.

After all that, you can raise the random chance quite a bit, so it's not a crapshoot.

Also, 'officially become a slave' is still inconsistent. She already is one. Perhaps a 'temporary' one, but she's got a slave brand and everything. 'Make it permanent' or something would work better.

Finally, was that last bug the "You mean, scarred, plain, rude, cold, frigid, circumcised, inbred bitch!" thingie? :D

Reactions: __neronero

__neronero

Jan 23, 2021
I'd expect her to have at least one 'fascinated' act, enough preferences to have a positive sex preference balance, way higher mood, perhaps some love and trust, too. Come to think of it, making trust a precondition would be pretty neat, would give the fear/trust mechanic more bite. Perhaps enough experience or sex JP, too, to reflect that she actually knows what she's doing.
Adding trust is a good call. I don't like adding sexual acts, because who's to say what her subjective view of a brothel is? In her experience, whoring could well be only one of 5 distinct employment opportunities within a brothel.

Not sure how much I would want to raise the random chance in exchange for other requirements. The fluff-justification for this event is a bit of an oddity, as you've figured. It should complement in your game as an unusual surprise, not a regular occurance. Should it become a predictable, natural way for all free girls to eventually lose their freedom? I think an entirely different event would better serve that purpose (e.g. a kidnapper offering you a lump sum)
Perhaps I could add lots of factors that all contribute 1-2% (personality, trust, experience... then again, the more experience she has, the less likely it is that she would fall for this?)

Also, 'officially become a slave' is still inconsistent. She already is one. Perhaps a 'temporary' one, but she's got a slave brand and everything. 'Make it permanent' or something would work better.
What she says is not necessarily an accurate representation of what's going on. The MC conned her into working at the brothel, and now she's proving to be even more naive by offering to throw away her freedom through some legal document. If she knew what this contract meant in such detail she wouldn't be offering it. In my view she must act on very skewed/limited knowledge for all this to take place. I should probably pad things out a bit with some MC inner monologue banter to drive that home.

Finally, was that last bug the "You mean, scarred, plain, rude, cold, frigid, circumcised, inbred bitch!" thingie? :D
Yes, pretty much :p I got some indentation wrong and it well and truly ruined the life of one of my slaves.

Reactions: Jman9

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
I don't like adding sexual acts, because who's to say what her subjective view of a brothel is? In her experience, whoring could well be only one of 5 distinct employment opportunities within a brothel.
Well, okay. The issue of her not jumping the gun off the bat still remains. Maybe some minimum level of JP, instead?

I can see your point wrt randomness.

What she says is not necessarily an accurate representation of what's going on. The MC conned her into working at the brothel, and now she's proving to be even more naive...
I don't think that gels with all personalities. The 'rebel', for instance. Maybe check whether she's one of the 'naive' storylines (i.e. not 'rebel/very dom' or 'sweet/very extravert', probably also not 'cold/very introvert') OR has enough experience/JP?

...offering to throw away her freedom through some legal document.
But she already did that. 'Temporarily'. She's got a slave brand and everything. The MC gives a whole little spiel about it being real slavery before taking her in. How naive can someone be? o_O

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Looks good!

I would also roll a random weekday to maintain the illusion of this being a 'natural' occurrence.

Mood 50 is a very low bar. Trust 30 isn't all that high, either, but increasing this would gate the whole thing too much behind higher ranks. I also recall 'sweet/very extravert' only joining the brothel out of love, so either that sob story has to change or it'd be kinda weird that she now wants to leave you and still be a (sex) slave.

gruntcy

Jul 30, 2018
An early build of this mod was previously linked in the main thread. That build was still very buggy. Now that it's relatively stable I feel a lot more comfortable with announcing it here.

Let me know if any problems occur. Balancing suggestions also very welcome.

Trait King (mod)

Download links: /
  • Adds new gold, new positive and new negative traits to the game
  • How many gold, positive and negative traits a girl spawns with is randomised
  • There is a small chance to discover "hidden talents" as girls reside in your brothel
  • There is a small chance to improve negative traits over time
  • There is a small chance for free girls in your employ to offer you terms for their enslavement (allowing you to sell them for a profit once they've matured)
  • At the end of every month, your best performing girl is highlighted and you get the chance to congratulate her
Due to these changes, if you pluck a random girl off the street to work in your brothel, there's now more uncertainty about her traits and future potential. This makes the hunt for a great trait combo more exciting & should contribute to the emerging narrative of your game.

To activate mods, in the main menu go to "Mods", select Trait King and press Activate Mod. Then start a new game.
thanks for this mod! Gotta give it a try. Is there a "only anal" trait? Just curious...

__neronero

Jan 23, 2021
thanks for this mod! Gotta give it a try. Is there a "only anal" trait? Just curious...
There's an Anal Slut gold trait that would be right up your alley. It gives a big boost to anal acts.

Might also be worth getting the mod so that you can custom order girls with the Anal Slut trait from the slavemarket (you've got to be lucky to find one in the wild)

• Red Heart
Reactions: gruntcy and Jman9

enzokpo1912

Jun 6, 2017
Name: Mina Ashido
Universe: My Hero Academia
Pics: 600+
Type: Manga/Anime

Name: Momo Yaoyorozu

Name: Himiko Toga

Name: Kyoka Jiro

Folder Link:
Mina Ashido.jpg Momo Yaoyorozu.jpg Himiko Toga.jpg Kyoka Jiro.jpg

gruntcy

Jul 30, 2018
There's an Anal Slut gold trait that would be right up your alley. It gives a big boost to anal acts.

Might also be worth getting the mod so that you can custom order girls with the Anal Slut trait from the slavemarket (you've got to be lucky to find one in the wild)
many thanks!

There could be a Perfect Anal Slut trait, with Karkaryan Hymen, dislikes sex trait..., or a trait called "Nun", who loves anal with the "excuse" of remaining a virgin.., also using certain devices like chastity belts that just dont prevent anal sex.

That could be the perfect woman in the game, imho.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
There could be a Perfect Anal Slut trait, with Karkaryan Hymen, dislikes sex trait...
Anal Slut + KH + one or more negative sex fixations are probably close enough.

...or a trait called "Nun", who loves anal with the "excuse" of remaining a virgin..
'Holy' personality, positive anal and negative sex fixations, maybe some other traits, too. 'Prude' might also work.

As _neronero said, you can custom-order such girls from the Headhunter.

...also using certain devices like chastity belts that just dont prevent anal sex.
Not sure what a chastity belt that allows anal and prevents sex looks like. Except for one that would be a literal pain to fuck. :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: Sialo and gruntcy

Dasneaky

Sep 22, 2017
can any give me the link for fairy tale girl pack, highschool dxd, arknight, testament of sister new devil, taimanin asagi, and kuroinu: kedakaki seijo wa hakudaku ni somaru if you have them rather not go back through all 89 pages if i can help it

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
We maintain a list of all known girl packs. That's the best place to go looking for specific packs like that.

Reactions: Dasneaky

gruntcy

Jul 30, 2018
Anal Slut + KH + one or more negative sex fixations are probably close enough.

'Holy' personality, positive anal and negative sex fixations, maybe some other traits, too. 'Prude' might also work.

As _neronero said, you can custom-order such girls from the Headhunter.
sounds nice to me! In fact I found one Anal Slut. Like my gf in real life, some people just prefer anal or whatever, and something I think the game could improve is the fact that you can convert anyone into whatever you want, which I am okay with but ONLY with when a fixation is ambivalent.

If..., say you have a negative fixation towards sex, your girl could never ever become interested or addicted to sex and that should reflect in her performance or when expressing their feelings, even if you trained her to *love* it.

Having a personality -which is one of the strong points of the girls in the game- is more fun than converting someone into something they arent.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
If..., say you have a negative fixation towards sex, your girl could never ever become interested or addicted to sex and that should reflect in her performance or when expressing their feelings, even if you trained her to *love* it.

Having a personality -which is one of the strong points of the girls in the game- is more fun than converting someone into something they arent.
I think you underestimate what sexual slavery can do. We never change a girl's core personality - although even that is somewhat realistic (but not very precise nor consequence-free in our reality). But which naughty bits someone prefers is absolutely a matter of practice and (mental) conditioning. It's just that IRL, getting that kind of practice is almost always hard to impossible to do because people rarely want to go outside their comfort zone, there's not a lot of point in doing so for non-sex workers, and it's virtually impossible to force the matter hard enough and still reap the rewards.

Slave training sims hand you a completely different situation on a silver platter. You (usually) have enough time and practically complete control of her environment. There is also no hope for her except what the slaver provides.

Note that in BK, a girl who starts with a negative fixation is always slower to train in corresponding acts, even more so if she's got several of them for one act. This will still be the case even if you remove the fixation itself.

All that having been said, since we're discussing a game it's ultimately a matter of taste. If you want to cap a girl's sexual preferences due to fixations, that's not particularly hard to do. It is also possible to delete fixation removal as a training option. I just doubt Goldo (or most players, for that matter) are interested.

I myself kinda dislike how similar vanilla girls are, so I went, well, bananas. :sneaky: Nothing prevents you from playing with your copy of the game as well.

Reactions: gruntcy

__neronero

Jan 23, 2021
Speaking of personalities...

Community dialogue testing
The community dialogue project aims to produce unique dialogue responses for each personality type within BK, so the unique personalities become more distinct within the game. It should be especially pronounced when talking to free girls, since that's where we've made the most progress.

We're currently testing new dialogue lines for inclusion in an upcoming update. This update adds approximately 4000 unique responses to the game.
If you'd like a taste of what's to come, I've attached a BKdialogue.rpy file in this post that can replace the file in your /game/ folder.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes