Brothel King - Girl packs and Mods Collection

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

gruntcy

Jul 30, 2018
I think you underestimate what sexual slavery can do. We never change a girl's core personality - although even that is somewhat realistic (but not very precise nor consequence-free in our reality). But which naughty bits someone prefers is absolutely a matter of practice and (mental) conditioning. It's just that IRL, getting that kind of practice is almost always hard to impossible to do because people rarely want to go outside their comfort zone, there's not a lot of point in doing so for non-sex workers, and it's virtually impossible to force the matter hard enough and still reap the rewards.

Slave training sims hand you a completely different situation on a silver platter. You (usually) have enough time and practically complete control of her environment. There is also no hope for her except what the slaver provides.

Note that in BK, a girl who starts with a negative fixation is always slower to train in corresponding acts, even more so if she's got several of them for one act. This will still be the case even if you remove the fixation itself.

All that having been said, since we're discussing a game it's ultimately a matter of taste. If you want to cap a girl's sexual preferences due to fixations, that's not particularly hard to do. It is also possible to delete fixation removal as a training option. I just doubt Goldo (or most players, for that matter) are interested.

I myself kinda dislike how similar vanilla girls are, so I went, well, bananas. :sneaky: Nothing prevents you from playing with your copy of the game as well.
not saying otherwise here, in that context. But I am theorizing here since I dont know anyone who lived/went through that.

What I meant is that some girls should be hardcore anti "whatever" if they feel like that, even if they are raped to do otherwise, without becoming say fetish sluts or creampie sluts just because you train them to be, but they should have natural talents or preferences, as in real life.

Those types of girls, strong-minded, imho are the most interesting.

That being said, something I like about the game is that in the dialogues with free girls when you ask about their sexual preferences they dont tell you the whole story but many times they respond using ambiguous replies and so on. That makes it the more interesting and intriguing.

__neronero many thanks! Gotta give it a try soon. The work you put into it says a lot about the potential of this awesome game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: __neronero

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
What I meant is that some girls should be hardcore anti "whatever" if they feel like that, even if they are raped to do otherwise, without becoming say fetish sluts or creampie sluts just because you train them to be, but they should have natural talents or preferences, as in real life.
Girls do have natural preferences, strengths and weaknesses. But they're kinda malleable. Too malleable, IMO.

I'm not sure how strong TK traits are today, but I made mine really strong. So girls were naturally quite different, and some were near-worthless for certain occupations and 'basically succubus' in others.

OTOH, girls do have 'natural' preferences. It's just that you can change those pretty freely, and vanilla stat progression is lightning-fast. A girl with -50% anal JP gain and -500 anal preference would be quite different from an Anal Slut for a substantial chunk of the game with slower progression. You can play with the difficulty modifiers to try to accomplish something like that.

Reactions: gruntcy

gruntcy

Jul 30, 2018
Girls do have natural preferences, strengths and weaknesses. But they're kinda malleable. Too malleable, IMO.

I'm not sure how strong TK traits are today, but I made mine really strong. So girls were naturally quite different, and some were near-worthless for certain occupations and 'basically succubus' in others.

OTOH, girls do have 'natural' preferences. It's just that you can change those pretty freely, and vanilla stat progression is lightning-fast. A girl with -50% anal JP gain and -500 anal preference would be quite different from an Anal Slut for a substantial chunk of the game with slower progression. You can play with the difficulty modifiers to try to accomplish something like that.
in some cases I think the game would be perfect if you couldn't change a girl's preferences at all, 'cos she has a strong, defined personality, which is more fun in the context of the game.

There are plenty of girls' personalities out there, you could create a only service brothel, only anal brothel, etc, without forcing anyone to perform anything outside their comfort zone if they dont want to.

What I mean is that a few girls could be malleable -which is natural-, but others wouldn't. It would add more real life like variety to the game and it can be more fun and engaging knowing what you can but also what you cant/shouldnt perform with a girl.

cheers

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
in some cases I think the game would be perfect if you couldn't change a girl's preferences at all...
Not as the game is currently, since it's predicated on you 'unlocking' the sex acts. Most of them start pretty low, and I don't think anybody starts as 'fascinated' or even 'very interested'.

What I mean is that a few girls could be malleable -which is natural-, but others wouldn't. It would add more real life like variety to the game and it can be more fun and engaging knowing what you can but also what you cant/shouldnt perform with a girl.
Everybody is malleable. You know this saying that 'torture does not work'? It's true for getting timely information, which is what it's mostly used for these days (in the sane countries). It absolutely does work for bending or breaking someone.

Playing mind games is also very powerful, especially when you already control most aspects of someone's life.

All a strong personality will do is take longer to break in, inflict bigger trauma on herself and have a higher chance of trying to fuck with you if she sees a relatively painless opportunity to do so. All of which are already modeled in the game, although you can definitely quibble about the details.

I do see your point, though, and having some stronger resistance from the girls would be welcome in my book. But I think Goldo said at some point that his goal was to have a simbro game, not a 'slave breaking' game. So the girls are all more or less sexual from the start, since otherwise there'd be no 'brothel' in this simbro. Or at least not for a long while.

I'm not saying your ideas are bad. I just don't think they're as 'realistic' as you might think and they probably do not fit Goldo's vision.

It is very much possible to change the game to reflect your proposals more closely. But it will most likely have to be a mod.

Mine, for example, had multiple-naked-phobia girls who would never progress anywhere unless you ranked them up quite a bit. Because, unlike vanilla, I had the 'stairway to heaven' and 'naked' gated everything. And you couldn't remove phobias without her getting comfortable with at least one relevant act. It also had most of them absolutely refuse whoring in chapter 1, and a lot of stat grinding to make them like it enough to become whores. Enough to last over a year. :rolleyes:

Dasneaky

Sep 22, 2017
so i need so help my winzar say it damaged and there no archive but when i used 7zip it say it can't open this type of archivce any idea what imma doing wrong?

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Redownload? Although it's kinda hard to guess what 'it' is. The game, the patch, a girl pack, a mod...

Dasneaky

Sep 22, 2017
kk sec chrome-extension://bigefpfhnfcobdlfbedofhhaibnlghod/mega/secure.html#folder/yqxUXK7I#iyKMg5HNZzSqYz8TcP-aiw
chrome-extension://bigefpfhnfcobdlfbedofhhaibnlghod/mega/secure.html#folder/ODwVyLLI#O3GKqEHrhuOkSfPqvFrozQ
chrome-extension://bigefpfhnfcobdlfbedofhhaibnlghod/mega/secure.html#folder/Rb41GDaA#Uyoiakr8I9Ru-hlDJVZyFw
chrome-extension://bigefpfhnfcobdlfbedofhhaibnlghod/mega/secure.html#folder/GLpyzaCS#HPUyk4Eyvl1O1GgbcntqeA/folder/PeogyDzR
chrome-extension://bigefpfhnfcobdlfbedofhhaibnlghod/mega/secure.html#folder/GLpyzaCS#HPUyk4Eyvl1O1GgbcntqeA/folder/HfgUmJYQ

gruntcy

Jul 30, 2018
Not as the game is currently, since it's predicated on you 'unlocking' the sex acts. Most of them start pretty low, and I don't think anybody starts as 'fascinated' or even 'very interested'.

Everybody is malleable. You know this saying that 'torture does not work'? It's true for getting timely information, which is what it's mostly used for these days (in the sane countries). It absolutely does work for bending or breaking someone.

Playing mind games is also very powerful, especially when you already control most aspects of someone's life.

All a strong personality will do is take longer to break in, inflict bigger trauma on herself and have a higher chance of trying to fuck with you if she sees a relatively painless opportunity to do so. All of which are already modeled in the game, although you can definitely quibble about the details.

I do see your point, though, and having some stronger resistance from the girls would be welcome in my book. But I think Goldo said at some point that his goal was to have a simbro game, not a 'slave breaking' game. So the girls are all more or less sexual from the start, since otherwise there'd be no 'brothel' in this simbro. Or at least not for a long while.

I'm not saying your ideas are bad. I just don't think they're as 'realistic' as you might think and they probably do not fit Goldo's vision.

It is very much possible to change the game to reflect your proposals more closely. But it will most likely have to be a mod.

Mine, for example, had multiple-naked-phobia girls who would never progress anywhere unless you ranked them up quite a bit. Because, unlike vanilla, I had the 'stairway to heaven' and 'naked' gated everything. And you couldn't remove phobias without her getting comfortable with at least one relevant act. It also had most of them absolutely refuse whoring in chapter 1, and a lot of stat grinding to make them like it enough to become whores. Enough to last over a year. :rolleyes:
Goldo's vision wouldn't need to change at all for it to work 'cos I dont mean that for all the girls. The game is perfectly fine as it is. That's why I love it.

What I meant is that some girls would be hardcore fetish sluts, hardcore anal sluts, etc, whatever they fancied. Say a few of them who refuse to be trained in some ways. Like in the farm -which is why I mention it's not incompatible with Goldo's vision- where some girls are almost impossible to train in some areas.

I'd love to make a brothel of anal sluts (for others it could be fetish sluts, group sluts, etc etc), who are passionate about what they just LOVE and disregard other acts.

Those would be the best rare gems you could find, think of them as those special horses in the original Red Dead Redemption.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Dasneaky: Can you make these actual links instead of some extension-specific format?

Might be related to Leortha getting taken down, too. :(

Goldo's vision wouldn't need to change at all for it to work 'cos I dont mean that for all the girls.

What I meant is that some girls would be hardcore fetish sluts, hardcore anal sluts, etc, whatever they fancied. Say a few of them who refuse to be trained in some ways. Like in the farm...
It won't console those players whose first girl refuses everything... ;)

The Farm is not very different from regular training. Might need a little more prep work, but every girl secretly likes some kind of minion.

All this stuff will need some kind of UI indication. So either a series of negative, act-blocking traits or some kind of general mechanism for act-refusal. I think the easiest way to do that would be to increase the malus from negative fixations.

Try it out: edit your BKgirlclass.rpy, look for
Code:
self.effects.append(Effect("change", act + " preferences changes", -50)) # Removed add_effects to improve performance
and change '-50' to something bigger. '-150', maybe?

I'd love to make a brothel of anal sluts (for others it could be fetish sluts, group sluts, etc etc), who are passionate about what they just LOVE and disregard other acts.
The biggest thing would be communicating that they hate everything else but like anal (or whatever). You can already refrain from training the other acts (except 'naked'), so only buying girls who refuse all sex and training them in anal would give you the same result as far as current game mechanics and fluff go.

Dasneaky

Sep 22, 2017
kk these links didn't work for me

enzokpo1912

Jun 6, 2017
Name: Tsuyu Asui
Universe: My Hero Academia
Pics: 600+
Type: Manga/Anime

Name: Rumi Usagiyama (Rabbit Hero Mirko)

Name: Ochako Uraraka

Name: Nejire Hado

Folder Link:
Tsuyu Asui.jpg Rumi Usagiyama (Rabbit Hero Mirko).jpg Ochako Uraraka.jpg Nejire Hado.jpg

• Love
  • Red Heart
Reactions: gruntcy and Reij

__neronero

Jan 23, 2021
when i try to extraxt them it say the file/ arhive is corrupt
I have no issues downloading and extracting those files just like Jman.

However, I did run into a similar issue before, where my downloads were corrupted even though I knew for sure that the files on the server were just fine. It was because my computer's RAM was at the end of its life. Did you have any unexplained crashes recently? Try downloading the file on a different computer to confirm if your hardware might be the problem instead of the files.

Doomdork

Sep 30, 2017
A bunch of random packs with nothing in common

Final Fantasy XIV
Name: Y'Shtola Rhul
*Updated* (trawled twitter for like 300 extra images, and comboed with the pack from )
948 Pictures and 68 animations (Rating A+)
profile happy (00000).jpg
Link:

Hollow Knight
Name: Hornet
479 Pictures and 28 animations (Rating A+)
(Insect Warning?)
profile (00007).jpg
Link:

Helluva Boss
Name: Loona
468 Pictures and 61 animations (Rating A+)
(Furry Warning)
profile (00000).png
Link:

Fireball
Name: Drossel Von Flugel
238 Pictures and 21 animations (Rating A+)
(Robot Warning)
profile (00001).jpg
Link:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: meowdy and Reij
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes