Brothel King - Girl packs and Mods Collection

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Maybe the file name is too long for Ren'Py to handle? Is the picture actually showing in-game or not?

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
I will also say that if you change the contents of a pack in use you need to have the game rebuild it's internal listing of the pack. It's one of the options on the ? menu to repair images listings.

If you want to delete an image that has been selected as a current profile or portrait pic, make sure you have a save game away from anywhere that can see that girl. The main screen of the brothel is a good one. The load that save and do the repair before entering to where you can see the girl.

Falkfisch

Aug 10, 2018
The Kings Way 2.1 doesn't work for me ...
Every time I select a name to edit under "Girls" in the widget, I get the following error message

Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/BKmain.rpy", line 843, in script
    $ result = ui.interact()
  File "game/BKmain.rpy", line 843, in <module>
    $ result = ui.interact()
  File "game/Mods/King's Way/kings_way.rpy", line 223, in execute
    screen cheat_main():
    screen cheat_main():
  File "game/Mods/King's Way/kings_way.rpy", line 225, in execute
    frame:
  File "game/Mods/King's Way/kings_way.rpy", line 229, in execute
    vbox:
  File "game/Mods/King's Way/kings_way.rpy", line 237, in execute
    if cheat_menu == "option":
  File "game/Mods/King's Way/kings_way.rpy", line 242, in execute
    if slave_id == "":
  File "game/Mods/King's Way/kings_way.rpy", line 245, in execute
    use cheat_slave_edit
  File "game/Mods/King's Way/kings_way.rpy", line 482, in execute
    screen cheat_slave_edit:
    screen cheat_slave_edit:
  File "game/Mods/King's Way/kings_way.rpy", line 484, in execute
    hbox:
  File "game/Mods/King's Way/kings_way.rpy", line 485, in execute
    viewport:
  File "game/Mods/King's Way/kings_way.rpy", line 493, in execute
    has vbox
  File "game/Mods/King's Way/kings_way.rpy", line 676, in execute
    for pt in gpersonalities:
  File "game/Mods/King's Way/kings_way.rpy", line 677, in execute
    hbox:
  File "game/Mods/King's Way/kings_way.rpy", line 679, in execute
    textbutton "{}".format(gpersonalities[pt].name):
  File "game/Mods/King's Way/kings_way.rpy", line 679, in keywords
  File "game/Mods/King's Way/kings_way.rpy", line 680, in keywords
    if (gpersonalities[pt].name == slave_id.personality.name):
  File "game/Mods/King's Way/kings_way.rpy", line 685, in keywords
    else:
IndexError: tuple index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/BKmain.rpy", line 843, in script
    $ result = ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\Falkfisch\Downloads\Brothel_King-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Falkfisch\Downloads\Brothel_King-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/BKmain.rpy", line 843, in <module>
    $ result = ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\Falkfisch\Downloads\Brothel_King-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Falkfisch\Downloads\Brothel_King-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Falkfisch\Downloads\Brothel_King-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\Falkfisch\Downloads\Brothel_King-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "C:\Users\Falkfisch\Downloads\Brothel_King-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "C:\Users\Falkfisch\Downloads\Brothel_King-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\Falkfisch\Downloads\Brothel_King-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\Falkfisch\Downloads\Brothel_King-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\Falkfisch\Downloads\Brothel_King-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    screen cheat_main():
    screen cheat_main():
  File "game/Mods/King's Way/kings_way.rpy", line 225, in execute
    frame:
  File "game/Mods/King's Way/kings_way.rpy", line 229, in execute
    vbox:
  File "game/Mods/King's Way/kings_way.rpy", line 237, in execute
    if cheat_menu == "option":
  File "game/Mods/King's Way/kings_way.rpy", line 242, in execute
    if slave_id == "":
  File "game/Mods/King's Way/kings_way.rpy", line 245, in execute
    use cheat_slave_edit
    screen cheat_slave_edit:
    screen cheat_slave_edit:
  File "game/Mods/King's Way/kings_way.rpy", line 484, in execute
    hbox:
  File "game/Mods/King's Way/kings_way.rpy", line 485, in execute
    viewport:
  File "game/Mods/King's Way/kings_way.rpy", line 493, in execute
    has vbox
  File "game/Mods/King's Way/kings_way.rpy", line 676, in execute
    for pt in gpersonalities:
  File "game/Mods/King's Way/kings_way.rpy", line 677, in execute
    hbox:
  File "game/Mods/King's Way/kings_way.rpy", line 679, in execute
  File "game/Mods/King's Way/kings_way.rpy", line 679, in keywords
  File "game/Mods/King's Way/kings_way.rpy", line 680, in keywords
    if (gpersonalities[pt].name == slave_id.personality.name):
    else:
  File "<screen language>", line 688, in <module>

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Brothel King 0.2 v210826
Sat Oct 09 14:51:17 2021
[/CODE]

Brothel King 2.0
Please help

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
The Kings Way 2.1 doesn't work for me ...

else:
File "<screen language>", line 688, in <module>

Brothel King 0.2 v210826
Where did you even get this KW 2.1? AFAIK, the only one by that version number is my modification of the trainer to work with Bonanza, and I'm not sure it's backwards compatible with vanilla. Or did Kite80 update it?

Also, your line numbers look messed up. It says line 685, but all versions I can get my hands on end before hitting line 600. So it's either some weird update, or you've messed with it and now it's messing back. :p

The error is also curious, because it should not be possible. The keys are taken straight from the dictionary itself. Although there's something about tuples instead of dictionaries, so who knows what went wrong.

So, either tell us where you got this KW 2.1, or attach it to a post so we can see what it is and try to diagnose what's wrong with it.

Feb 24, 2019
Just curious, anyone got some Lucy heartfelia pics that would fit under the tags "Watersport", "fisting" and "Ass-to-mouth"? Just seems to very little of it though I imagine if I look on the dark web il find some..that said id rather not cuz that can get dark real fast.

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
Just curious, anyone got some Lucy heartfelia pics that would fit under the tags "Watersport", "fisting" and "Ass-to-mouth"? Just seems to very little of it though I imagine if I look on the dark web il find some..that said id rather not cuz that can get dark real fast.

Feb 24, 2019

thnx got 1 pic that was meh.. to be more specific since its BK Watersport/Fisting (Receiving) and Rimming (Giving)

Also do you consider 2 dicks..1 in mouth and 1 in ass/pussy to be double?

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
Also do you consider 2 dicks..1 in mouth and 1 in ass/pussy to be double?
Technically, by the definition, yeah, it is. Pussy+ass is preferred IMHO, but pussy+mouth will work if there is no example of the other.

But as a practical matter I don't tag it as such all that often. Usually only as a last resort if there is no pussy+ass DP pic available. The latter is what I more normally think of falling under the term DP. So if I have one or more of those available I use them, not a pussy+mouth pic.

That fits along with some other cases where I will use a non-perfect match pic if I have no perfect match to use (and only if there is no perfect match). Some other examples are using foot-fetish pics for footjob tag, non-sexual interaction with animals for Beast tag, or using cowgirl pics (the cosplay, not the sex position) for lactation tag.

807778efa1849782ecbadad8b32ddf50.png 4ad6c48d61ea4f2b72e017ce09a496ba.jpeg 0a54db4ca31c23702ccd500fc90cc156.jpeg
76b5485d893b420797863d8cbcbaa1b5682e91b9d32dc157b9d2dad7c82c58b1.jpg 5af26839e0113a4ca8463e57acab9e38d876e7b474847db8682b052bda663621.png

Last edited:

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
I got the mod from this thread> Post #5 by MonkOne ...
Then I guess MonkOne needs to take a look and fix that version.

Which girls list (uncensored, of course) fits into the game best in terms of design (like Sill)?
What girls list? I'm only aware of some people sorting their packs by certain criteria (anime, game, VN, etc), and none of that is a 'girls list' as such.

If you mean what kind of girls integrate best, probably game girls or girls with a (pseudo-)medieval theme. Like Fire Emblem, Fate, certain LoL or Final Fantasy girls, classic Disney princesses, Sword art Online, Shield Hero...

Feb 24, 2019
Ive been going through the list of girl packs (the google doc) and I hit one that had a trojan. Dealt with it immediately but the trojan did manage to fuck up the zip file itself prevent me from extracting it..Zarkin's Sonya.

Earliestbird

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
just curious cuz i've been looking to do another playthrough, are there any content mods for BK 0.2? I'm not talking like a cheat mod or jobmod that just tweaks a few things, but mods that add new items, new areas, new mechanics, etc.

__neronero

Jan 23, 2021
just curious cuz i've been looking to do another playthrough, are there any content mods for BK 0.2? I'm not talking like a cheat mod or jobmod that just tweaks a few things, but mods that add new items, new areas, new mechanics, etc.
Not yet

But since creating mods for BK is so trivial I've made a basic example for a simple content mod. The attached file adds a gold, positive and negative trait. If anyone is interested in creating a mod but unsure about how or where to start, feel free to use this to create your own traits mod. More items/furniture/spells can be added to the game in a very similar way. No coding experience required.

Edit: Updated to include some small fixes and a help menu option that lets you deactivate the mod (to remove it without breaking your active game)

Last edited:
Reactions: Hiyuman

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
...are there any content mods for BK 0.2? I'm not talking like a cheat mod or jobmod that just tweaks a few things, but mods that add new items, new areas, new mechanics, etc.
I don't think there have ever been any actual content mods besides Harem. You might try that, although it's so old it'll probably be quite buggy.

Bonanza sill works and has a plethora of new items, mechanics and even a few events. But it's an acquired taste (read: WTF is this bullshit and why am I torturing myself with it?!:eek:), doesn't have several improvements from 0.2 and features a crapload of balance and performance issues. :(

hostrelok

Aug 24, 2018
Question. I'm looking for a game like jack o nine tails(I don't mind if it doesn't have the more extreme stuff) with a good amount of content and that doesn't require a PHD to play. is this it? Recommended? And if so how are the girl png's named? Do they overwite each other and if so should I just get one pack if I don't want to fuck around and check different pics for different names so they don't overwite each other? Also do the 0.15 packs work on this or are they incompatible? I'm asking in this thread since it has so many packs in it instead of the main thread. Not interested in mods/whatever for now. I'm asking mostly because I'm in an area with limited internet for a month for work and I can't fuck around downloading stuff randomly. Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
The girl packs sit in separate folders, one for each girl. The naming strategy of the actual images is the same for all girls. It's the folders that keep them from from conflicting. You can play with hundreds of girls installed, if you want, and there are well over 1K packs that have been created over time.

Almost all old packs are compatible with the latest version. The only ones that are not are a couple that have unique events in them, as there are issues with the folder structure verses the old events. This is actually being looked at currently on the BK home forum.

With the exception of event issues that effect only a few packs, everything about the old packs is supported in the latest builds of the game. The game expressly works to maintain backwards compatibility with old packs. In fact the game was set up from the beginning where you can use packs from other similar games. The may not work perfectly, but they will work.

I cannot compare it to the game you mentioned, as I have not played that one.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes