Brothel King - Girl packs and Mods Collection

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
BK community is still up and running, probably the main reason for which there aren't any mod projects around is because 0.2 is going to introduce a lot of changes in game and is still a work in progress (maybe a few more weeks by now, before Goldo finalizes it). Girl packs, on the other hand, are constantly growing in number and quality.

enzokpo1912

Jun 6, 2017
Name: Ichika, Itsuki, Miku, Nino and Yotsuba Nakano
Universe: The Quintessential Quintuplets
Pics: 200+ everyone
Type: Manga/Anime

Folder Link:
lesbian (00000).jpg

Last edited:

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
New pack released.

Name: Lop
Universe: Star Wars Visions
Pics: 146
Type: Anime

Notes: Furry, spotty coverage

As is expressed in one of the R34 images, "The Force is Furry!"

dancer constitution fight (00000).jpg profile dancer naked freq_high (00000).jpg
rest (00001).png

Last edited:

__neronero

Jan 23, 2021
The community can have lulls in activity, that's true. I also wish there was more, or that e.g. _neronero would come back and update Trait King.
Maybe once 0.2 is stable I can revisit it. At some point I got a bit frustrated with updating the files whenever a patch was released. And since it's included in Bonanza it's still available in a way, so it's weighing on my mind less.

My time is a bit limited, but for the forseeable future I'm mainly interested in getting the new personality dialogues to a state where people can start enjoying it. After that I suspect I might want to release one or two girlpacks with custom personalities... And Trait King... And Fran... And whatever else invites my passion along the way... So many fun projects so little time! o_O

Reactions: WildPT and Jman9

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
For the funs of Miyazaki: Leortha has released a revamp of his Kiki girl pack. Link:
Care to share them somewhere else? When you have a folder on MEGA, it is impossible to download anyhthing without an account, and for some reason, any account I make is banned in minutes and I don't even know why.

EDIT: I think I do know why. I was banned due to a mod I made for a game. SO BE VERY CAREFUL WHEN USING MEGA FOR STUFF LIKE THIS ("borrowed images"). They WILL ban you without warning.

And, going for all girlpacks here, please upload them somewhere else.

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
Care to share them somewhere else? When you have a folder on MEGA, it is impossible to download anyhthing without an account, and for some reason, any account I make is banned in minutes and I don't even know why.

EDIT: I think I do know why. I was banned due to a mod I made for a game. SO BE VERY CAREFUL WHEN USING MEGA FOR STUFF LIKE THIS ("borrowed images"). They WILL ban you without warning.

And, going for all girlpacks here, please upload them somewhere else.

The Kiki pack is loli. So I cannot share it here on F95, nor should I direct anyone to it here on F95. Sorry. I try to be very careful about not violating that rule over here.

Last edited:

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
The answers are still very recent. Bottom line, most mods are dead and buried. JobMod and the King's Way trainer have been updated for 0.2. Bonanza is standalone and kinda works, but isn't up to date and probably never will be.

Succubustamer

Aug 8, 2020
For the funs of Miyazaki: Leortha has released a revamp of his Kiki girl pack. Link:
Mega let me load a full zip of 5.3 GB - but finally, before transferring the loaded stuff over to me, it THEN claimed to get paid first. WOW!

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
I don't see why not. Do you think a mod will come in and delete your posts as 'off-topic'? :D

Feb 24, 2019
I don't see why not. Do you think a mod will come in and delete your posts as 'off-topic'? :D
That would be like Facebook deleting a Chuck Norris post.. lol

this error doesnt seem to be specific to the picture. ive tried deleting the picture in question and i get this error for the next 2 pictures.. ive also tried saving the picture again fromg elbooru and it gives me an error (originally i copied the images from another folder but didnt get an error until now)

While loading <'ProportionalScale' <'Image' u'images/Lucy Heartfilia/eJwdx1EOgyAMANC7cABKV5HhGXYHQ5Cgi66E1o9l8e4me3_vZ86-m8msqk0mgGWTzH2xotxTLbYy172ktonNfEBSTXk9ykcFyGEc4oOQEF2kEBwQDuN_GEYfHfkArzN_Z_-071bNdQP-UCIf.Em4Uw7JZxqqvQpd8Nv3AMD4IxYU.jpeg'> 1024 768 True>:
File "game/script.rpy", line 729, in script call
call edit() from _call_edit
File "game/script.rpy", line 822, in script
$ result = ui.interact()
File "game/script.rpy", line 822, in <module>
$ result = ui.interact()
File "game/script.rpy", line 149, in load
child = im.cache.get(self.image)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/Lucy Heartfilia/eJwdx1EOgyAMANC7cABKV5HhGXYHQ5Cgi66E1o9l8e4me3_vZ86-m8msqk0mgGWTzH2xotxTLbYy172ktonNfEBSTXk9ykcFyGEc4oOQEF2kEBwQDuN_GEYfHfkArzN_Z_-071bNdQP-UCIf.Em4Uw7JZxqqvQpd8Nv3AMD4IxYU.jpeg'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 729, in script call
call edit() from _call_edit
File "game/script.rpy", line 822, in script
$ result = ui.interact()
File "D:\Users\Animefan\Saved Games\Hentai\Brothel_King\Picture_namer_for_BK-2.7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\Users\Animefan\Saved Games\Hentai\Brothel_King\Picture_namer_for_BK-2.7-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/script.rpy", line 822, in <module>
$ result = ui.interact()
File "D:\Users\Animefan\Saved Games\Hentai\Brothel_King\Picture_namer_for_BK-2.7-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\Users\Animefan\Saved Games\Hentai\Brothel_King\Picture_namer_for_BK-2.7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\Users\Animefan\Saved Games\Hentai\Brothel_King\Picture_namer_for_BK-2.7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3132, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "D:\Users\Animefan\Saved Games\Hentai\Brothel_King\Picture_namer_for_BK-2.7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2055, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 485, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 233, in renpy.display.render.render
File "D:\Users\Animefan\Saved Games\Hentai\Brothel_King\Picture_namer_for_BK-2.7-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 145, in renpy.display.render.render
File "D:\Users\Animefan\Saved Games\Hentai\Brothel_King\Picture_namer_for_BK-2.7-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
File "D:\Users\Animefan\Saved Games\Hentai\Brothel_King\Picture_namer_for_BK-2.7-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 669, in render
child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "accelerator.pyx", line 108, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "D:\Users\Animefan\Saved Games\Hentai\Brothel_King\Picture_namer_for_BK-2.7-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "D:\Users\Animefan\Saved Games\Hentai\Brothel_King\Picture_namer_for_BK-2.7-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "game/script.rpy", line 149, in load
child = im.cache.get(self.image)
File "D:\Users\Animefan\Saved Games\Hentai\Brothel_King\Picture_namer_for_BK-2.7-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "D:\Users\Animefan\Saved Games\Hentai\Brothel_King\Picture_namer_for_BK-2.7-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "D:\Users\Animefan\Saved Games\Hentai\Brothel_King\Picture_namer_for_BK-2.7-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 555, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/Lucy Heartfilia/eJwdx1EOgyAMANC7cABKV5HhGXYHQ5Cgi66E1o9l8e4me3_vZ86-m8msqk0mgGWTzH2xotxTLbYy172ktonNfEBSTXk9ykcFyGEc4oOQEF2kEBwQDuN_GEYfHfkArzN_Z_-071bNdQP-UCIf.Em4Uw7JZxqqvQpd8Nv3AMD4IxYU.jpeg'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Picture namer for BK 2.7
Fri Oct 08 12:59:25 2021

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes