Brothel King - Girl packs and Mods Collection

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
You have to actually set them to be trained. You can drop girls on the farm for storage, basically, and have nothing happen with them.

If you have them set up for training, you will see it happen during the End of Day reports just like job work and whoring.

Earliestbird

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
Updated my Mass Effect and Elizabeth packs, lots of new animations (more than tripled total) as well as some pictures.

The new numbers are:

Elizabeth - 164 pictures 93 animations

Liara T'Soni - 199 pictures 88 animations

Tali'Zorah - 253 pictures 61 animations

daf512j-62020e43-3026-466d-ae3e-59d67c8996fa.jpg 34534756735254.png prywinko-art-ddj34m5-190861ff-4d4a-45e8-bb74-5190035b5fe2.jpg

Earliestbird

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
Updated my League of Legends packs, many new animations as well as some pictures.

The new numbers are:

Kindred - 220 pictures 63 animations

Nidalee - 227 pictures 30 animations

Riven - 182 pictures 11 animations

Tristana - 205 pictures 41 animations

kindred.jpeg nidalee.jpg riven.jpg tristana.jpg

Reactions: meowdy

enzokpo1912

Jun 6, 2017
Name: Eula Lawrence
Universe: Genshin Impact
Pics: 400+
Type: Video Game

Folder Link:
1630190586756.png

Last edited:
Reactions: linda95

OmegaZXA

May 10, 2019
the limit of sluts in version 0.2 is 32 ? or is there a method to expand ?
Go into the Brothel King/game folder and find BKSettings (it's an RPY file, but you can open it in the basic Notepad). Go to the BROTHEL SETTINGS section and edit the second number in each bracket to change the maximum per brothel.

Reactions: ForceUpdate

enzokpo1912

Jun 6, 2017
Name: Jean Gunnhildr
Pics: 300+

Name: Barbara Pegg
Pics: 400+

Folder Link:
portrait.jpg profile.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: linda95 and Reij

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
Go into the Brothel King/game folder and find BKSettings (it's an RPY file, but you can open it in the basic Notepad). Go to the BROTHEL SETTINGS section and edit the second number in each bracket to change the maximum per brothel.
I'll note that doing it this way likely will require a brand new save game. If you want to change it in an existing save, you have to use the Ren'py command console to edit the same variable in the live game. OTOH, doing it in the game file will be a permenant change, to any new saves that you start, at least until/unless you patch that game file.

ronanvingado

Nov 8, 2018
you have my respect man, ty

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
can women from 0.15b be placed at 0.2 ?
If you mean girl packs, then, sure. I don't think anyone is even trying to make a great distinction between the two. At most you'll have some superfluous images and animations won't get used. Wasting some storage space, I guess.

If you mean saves ('saved women' :)) from 0.15b then: Hell, no!

OmegaZXA

May 10, 2019
you have my respect man, ty
Honestly, kudos to Goldo for making the code relatively easy to read. I've played enough games like this that I've gotten a good bit of experience searching for ways to tweak these games, and a lot of them look something like this:

Thisisreallykindofhardtoreadespeciallyifyoudon'tknowwhatyou'relookingforandhonesltyIkepthavingtogobackanddeletespacesIputinbecausewritingthiswayisverycounterintuitive.

Meanwhile, Goldo's code looks like this:

Proper spacing
{​
Indentation is the way it should be​
{​
He even uses new lines and spacing to make things easier to read.​
#Plus he actually uses the comments AND MAKES THEM DISTINCT so the code is really easy to get through.​
}​
}
Honestly, it's easier to read than some of the standard renpy code.

EDIT: I've never actually tried to use the TAB key here, and ironically after typing everything out I realized that even copy-pasting tabs into the text doesn't work. Goldo has better use of tabs than our chat fucntion...

DougTheC

Oct 15, 2018
Honestly, kudos to Goldo for making the code relatively easy to read.
EDIT: I've never actually tried to use the TAB key here, and ironically after typing everything out I realized that even copy-pasting tabs into the text doesn't work. Goldo has better use of tabs than our chat function...
Goldo does quite well. Ren'Py also currently insists on using spaces for indentation (indents are vital), as you'd find out the first time using a Tab in executable code.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Well, our 'chat fucntion' also has the 'code' feature, which sorta respects white space.

And, yeah, Goldo's code is quite nice and well maintained. And I say that as the person responsible for the greatest amount of mutilation inflicted on it, by far. :p

enzokpo1912

Jun 6, 2017
Name: Fischl
Pics: 300+

Folder Link:
portrait.jpg

Last edited:

Zakata

Jun 3, 2019
Hey guys i got a few questions!
I took a longer break from the project and also don't have an account on the HHS forum, so i'm not exactly in touch how it stands with possible modding projects. Are there currently any active modding projects in work? If yes, could somebody elaborate on what aspects they focus on?

Played the game again yesterday after a long time and somehow noticed for the first time the small resolution of the game, which actually bothered me quite a bit. I wanted to ask if there are any future plans in changing that?
I really, really do think that the game would pack so much more quality and potential if the resolution would be set higher and the UI style/color/font and especially the spacing would be utilized wiser. If these things would get more optimized - the display of bigger pictures shouldn't be a problem at all.
It would do really justice to a lot of girlpacks with lots of high quality pictures and details in them.

One more question for girlpack creators:
I wanted to completly overhaul/update all the girlpacks i created (once again).
Noticed that the game really slows down with png/jpegs girlpacks - so i want to optimize more.
There are some of you who batch-format their pictures into Webp carrier - which doesn't only save a shitton of memory
but should improve the loading times too. I was wondering what softwares you use for that process?
Of course the transformation should be losless! I appreciate every suggestions.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes