Brothel King - Girl packs and Mods Collection

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

rLan

Jun 1, 2021
I'm not planning to make an extensive selection of hosts for a nearly dead mod, sorry.
No problem.

Indeed, it somehow got corrupted when I zipped it. Apologies. Try downloading again.

Edit: Fixed another bug. If you're truly interested in testing 0.4.1.2, take a look at the Bonanza thread and report your issues there. 0.4.1.1 ought to be much more stable since it got tested by a number of people.
I'll let you know.

sluttica95

Aug 16, 2020
We are in a golden age of hentai and furry art, and seeing the modpack I was excited to see all the characters. Which after loading the game immediately changed to disappointment. I'm genuinely curious where you manage to find "art" thats so bad. Even just ripping a gelbooru or danbooru tag of these characters doesn't result in art thats mspaint tier. Are these girl packs deliberately terrible as some sort of prank? I don't mean to be rude but i legitimately cant even find the sources for the art in these packs, its the type of stuff that gets deleted off aggregate sites for being garbage

• Angry
Reactions: Yukihirou

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Even just ripping a gelbooru or danbooru tag of these characters doesn't result in art thats mspaint tier.
Leortha has publicly said that he has somewhat lower standards for inclusion than many others. On the other hand, without him we'd not have any packs for a number of characters at all, since pretty much everybody else only makes packs rather sporadically. And you can always prune a pack with little effort, building one is far harder.

Plus, the 'golden age' is not as golden as you might think. Go and search, say, Gelbooru for 'raphtalia blowjob'. How many of these are actually blowjob pictures without other sorts of penetration going on, or group sex, or monsters? And Raphtalia is a moderately popular character.

Moreover, BK demands a lot of rather specific pictures, and many characters either lack those altogether, or you're forced to go with quite sub-par stuff.

In any case, you get what you pay for. :p

Tidalbore

Dec 31, 2017
Not to mention what is and isn't "good art" is highly subjective, and varies wildly between people. I personally have a weird tick where the more photo-realistic an artist draws their images the less tolerable I get about proportions and anatomical errors, so things I would easily accept and not think twice about on a more stylized images end up deal breakers on others. It's really easy to get caught up in "this is an image I personally find acceptable/unacceptable therefore it is objectively acceptable/unacceptable to everyone," but in reality what sets you off might just not register to someone else or maybe they just don't view it in as negative a light. Hell, there have been entire movements in mainstream art brought about entirely by people trying to convey that simple message of "art is subjective." Look at Dadaists like Michelle Duchamp, he carved a place for himself in art history by being an enormously smug asshole about it.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Not to mention what is and isn't "good art" is highly subjective, and varies wildly between people. I personally have a weird tick where the more photo-realistic an artist draws their images the less tolerable I get about proportions and anatomical errors, so things I would easily accept and not think twice about on a more stylized images end up deal breakers on others. It's really easy to get caught up in "this is an image I personally find acceptable/unacceptable therefore it is objectively acceptable/unacceptable to everyone," but in reality what sets you off might just not register to someone else or maybe they just don't view it in as negative a light. Hell, there have been entire movements in mainstream art brought about entirely by people trying to convey that simple message of "art is subjective." Look at Dadaists like Michelle Duchamp, he carved a place for himself in art history by being an enormously smug asshole about it.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Beside, even a teenager these days can learn to cpy/paste and rename image files easily. If now is indeed the "golden age" of hentai one speak of then surely one would have many an option to download and paste into the girls folder.

Athilora

Apr 13, 2018
We are in a golden age of hentai and furry art, and seeing the modpack I was excited to see all the characters. Which after loading the game immediately changed to disappointment. I'm genuinely curious where you manage to find "art" thats so bad. Even just ripping a gelbooru or danbooru tag of these characters doesn't result in art thats mspaint tier. Are these girl packs deliberately terrible as some sort of prank? I don't mean to be rude but i legitimately cant even find the sources for the art in these packs, its the type of stuff that gets deleted off aggregate sites for being garbage
If you aren't happy with the packs, do it better yourself. No one is being paid to do the work, they are working on their packs for their own enjoyment and sharing them out of the goodness of their hearts so you coming here to bitch about the quality is absolutely uncalled for. How dare you?

• Haha
Reactions: JHorcoc6

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
New pack released.

Name: Shinobu Miyake
Universe: Urusei Yatsura
Pics: 362
Type: Anime

Note: Low average image quality

profile cosplay student libido panties (00000).jpg waitress bunny (00000).jpg

Wenth

Dec 31, 2020
Your waifu don't have a girlpack yet ?

Tell me who ( Anime, cartoon, vidéo games, whatever... ) and send me a message and i will tell you if it's possible or not ( It's very difficult to find ALL tags for a girl ) and i will create that !
( No Loli please )

I hope that i will see many messages, have a good day :)

( Maybe create a topic " suggestion " or something like that )

Reactions: essay16v

Wenth

Dec 31, 2020
A while back, Kite a bunch of his favourite catgirls, most of whom still don't have packs. There's a lack of non-furry catgirls in general. :cry:
I'm not really a catgirl fan i confess ( and catgirl are often loli, damn loli :cry: ) , but i will check every name, why not :unsure:

Wenth

Dec 31, 2020
So, this is exactly the " Not enough variety " problem that i have for every girl, but worst than usual... I share the girlpack with you anyway..

--Don't Toy With Me, Miss Nagatoro--
Name : Nagatoro Hayase
Pictures : 282
+ : Naked, Service, Sex / - : Anal, fetish, bisexual, group

profile1.png profile naked1.png

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
So, this is exactly the " Not enough variety " problem that i have for every girl, but worst than usual... I share the girlpack with you anyway..
Yeah. For brand new shows, with the exception of a few high profile ones, that's the fate they suffer.

Sometimes even shows that get multiple seasons have the problem. Log Horizon has a number of major female characters, and 3 seasons, but the only girl with any significant amount of R34 is the loli ninja girl.

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
New pack released.

Name: Mario (genderswap/Rule 63)
Universe: Mario series
Pics: 198
Type: Video games

Note: Another rule 63/genderswap pack. Uses a good bit of cosplay imagery to get to a workable number of images.

bisexual service fondle (00000).jpg lesbian service grope (00000).jpg

GH20

Feb 21, 2020
Your waifu don't have a girlpack yet ?

Tell me who ( Anime, cartoon, vidéo games, whatever... ) and send me a message and i will tell you if it's possible or not ( It's very difficult to find ALL tags for a girl ) and i will create that !
( No Loli please )

I hope that i will see many messages, have a good day :)

( Maybe create a topic " suggestion " or something like that )
Usually, if there is a girl i want a pack from a franchise i follow/like, i would make myself a personal pack, to eventually release it.
However, there are a bunch of girls i want to see packs from, but since i'm not into their franchises at all, i kinda refuse to make them.

That being said, i have been surprised nobody has ever made some Monika (or any other DDLC) girl pack.
_9oB7iLL0Ve9_kbnwQ6pEQbP2rlrczPiGsbIngRMqIQ.png
So, i leave her as my suggestion, since i'm probably not the only one that would like a pack from that girl/series.

Last edited:

GH20

Feb 21, 2020
On a Side Note, was the BK main forum shutdown or something?

There was like 2 days i wanted to enter, but for some reason, i couldn't open it, and it just said there was some scrypt error.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
On a Side Note, was the BK main forum shutdown or something?

There was like 2 days i wanted to enter, but for some reason, i couldn't open it, and it just said there was some scrypt error.
Was it this one ?

If so, I can enter it just fine peko.

GH20

Feb 21, 2020
Was it this one ?

If so, I can enter it just fine peko.
Yeah, that one.
What i mean is that, 2 days ago, i wanted to enter but i couldn't.
But right now (before i replied that), it seems to be back to normal.

Question remained if it was another of my IP-related problems.
Or if the forum was actually down for everyone back then.

Last edited:

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
I did not see it go down this time. It's crashed in the past. And since the BK forum is basically living in loaned space from the HHS forum, there's not a lot we can do ourselves when it does crash. It's up to the HHS folks to see that it's down and reboot things somewhere. But they are an active forum themselves, so it's not like they want the board to remain down for any length of time on their end.

That said, since not a lot of people seem to have seen it go down this time, it sounds like, if it was on their end, they got it fixed fairly quickly.

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
New packs released. Catwoman/Selina Kyle three ways

Releasing three different packs for Catwoman. 2D, 3D, and Cosplay

Name: Selina (Catwoman) Kyle 2D
Universe: DC Comics
Pics: 1200
Type: Superhero/villain

profile freq_high (00000).jpg fetish bondage freq_high (00000).jpg

Name: Selina (Catwoman) Kyle 3D
Universe: DC Comics
Pics: 467