Brothel King - Girl packs and Mods Collection

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
From user on the main BK board.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

So its been a bit since I've uploaded anything. Just got burnt out a bit but I've got a bunch more packs now. Some with video support (webm). Most new packs some upgraded (i think so at least).

Anna (Fire Emblem)
Faith Connors (Mirrors Edge)
Felicia (Fire Emblem)
Iris Amicitia (Final Fantasy 15)
Jade (Dragon Quest 11)
Judy Alvarez (Cyberpunk 2077)
Kara (Detroit: Become Human)
L'Archel (Fire Emblem)
Mahiru Koizumi (Danganronpa 2)
Margaret (Rune Factory 4)
Marianne (Fire Emblem)
Maribelle (Fire Emblem)
Palla (Fire Emblem)
Rise Kujikawa (Persona)
Severa/Selena (Fire Emblem)
Tana (Fire Emblem)
Tifa Lockhart (Final Fantasy 7)

As always let me know about any bugs. The video files are fairly solid but obviously some are going to be hit or miss.

fogginstance

Apr 11, 2019

So its been a bit since I've uploaded anything. Just got burnt out a bit but I've got a bunch more packs now. Some with video support (webm). Most new packs some upgraded (i think so at least).

Anna (Fire Emblem)
Faith Connors (Mirrors Edge)
Felicia (Fire Emblem)
Iris Amicitia (Final Fantasy 15)
Jade (Dragon Quest 11)
Judy Alvarez (Cyberpunk 2077)
Kara (Detroit: Become Human)
L'Archel (Fire Emblem)
Mahiru Koizumi (Danganronpa 2)
Margaret (Rune Factory 4)
Marianne (Fire Emblem)
Maribelle (Fire Emblem)
Palla (Fire Emblem)
Rise Kujikawa (Persona)
Severa/Selena (Fire Emblem)
Tana (Fire Emblem)
Tifa Lockhart (Final Fantasy 7)

As always let me know about any bugs. The video files are fairly solid but obviously some are going to be hit or miss.
holy shit dude (y) (y) (y)

Reactions: pidzvbn

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019

Name: Ryza Stout
Franchise: Atelier Ryza
Pics: 461
Type: Video Game

Link:

profile study (00000).jpg

Reactions: linda95 and Reij

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019

Name: Aqua
Universe: Konosuba
Pics: 615
Type: Anime

Folder Link:

profile (00008).png

TylerJ

Sep 26, 2017
Goodness. New pack makers are coming out of the woodwork. (And that's a good thing.) I'm talking with two other new packmakers over on the BK home forum.

In general you are welcome to post your packs here. I give low level pack reviews, if you want, to try to help new pack makers improve. But not everyone is up for having their work dissected, so I only do it when asked to do it.

One thing to be aware of. Loli material is against the rules here on F95. Posting such can have bad results, so best to be sure to keep that stuff elsewhere.
wait what? there is an absurd amount of loli H games on this site.

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
wait what? there is an absurd amount of loli H games on this site.
Whether they are here or not, they are against the rules here. Just because the mods have not taken it down does not mean it's allowed, it just means that they have not become aware of it. Any loli here is one report away from removal from here.

Even if there is some loli content hanging around, it's definitely not wanted here, so it's for the best to respect that requirement and simply not post it here. It's not like BK itself depends on loli content in any way. The loli packs that are made are a side item. BK, and it's pack environment, survives perfectly fine without the existing loli packs. So there is absolutely no reason IMHO to post such content here when the staff of this board have made clear that they do not want it here.

Reactions: TylerJ

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Rule 7. It is vague enough ('prepubescent') that people can both use it to ban loli, and let it slip under the radar. And site moderation here isn't always... impartial. Plus, even if the site staff allow this, nothing prevents some assholes (crusading or vanilla) from nuking your account, since other places have less lenient policies. All you do by posting loli here is paint a target on your back.

Reactions: 246 and TylerJ

Earliestbird

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
This is a big one, just about 600 MB mainly because the 3d animations are insanely good and high quality (even after downscaling to 1280x720). And there's a lot of them.

Akali pack from League of Legends
355 pics + 91 animations
Type: Western
BK.ini: Yes

profile (00002).png profile rest libido (00000).png

Reactions: essay16v and meowdy

TylerJ

Sep 26, 2017
If anyone is interested i have made some packs for the persona girls, check the main forum/spreadsheet. I am hesitant to post the link here because some of my packs are Loli.

Anyway, the persona packs I have made are:

Ann Takamaki - 439 pics
Makoto Niijima - 368 pics
Futaba Sakura - 390 pics
Haru Okumura - 213 pics
Kasumi Yoshizawa - 286 pics
Yukiko Amagi - 438 pics
Rise Kujikawa - 363 pics
Yukari Takeba - 215 pics

I have been making packs obsessively over the past few weeks to procrastinate.... but I am new to backpacking so if you have the time please let me know if you enjoy them, have any tips or find any major issues with it. Cheers

Reactions: linda95

Earliestbird

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
Updated all my Witcher packs, lots of new animations (more than doubled total) as well as some pictures.

The new numbers are:

Ciri - 284 pictures 76 animations

Triss - 258 pictures 94 animations

Yennefer - 264 pictures 68 animations

8814a8ee97752e9942bd5683f2121b14.png

Silito13

Aug 9, 2016
Is there something special you need to do to have animations play in game? I know some recent packs have webm files but I am not seeing them when viewing the gallery

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
In general, either use 0.2 or upgrade your installation of 0.15b using information from .

If it still doesn't work, are you sure the picture has been unlocked in the gallery?

Silito13

Aug 9, 2016
Stupid Question: if I put girls into the farm, how do I "see" their training (AKA see their beast/big/machine/monster tagged artwork)?

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes