Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Brothel Megacorporation [v0.17] [Khing Orchestra] Compressed

Download PC (154MB) -
Download MAC (141MB) -

Always support the Dev if you like the game you play.

OrphanOrphan

Jun 9, 2019
So, I have played for almost an hour, and I can say it's not my cup of tea... I won't be following this one.

mrkhing

Khing Orchestra
Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
So, the animation sequence seems broken during cumming. Does anybody see this problem appear
That's an issue that only seems to affect a few players. Are you on Android perhaps? I made a simple patch that changes animation playback a bit if you want to try, but I have no idea if it can fix the issue since I can't replicate this bug.

Ciccio8888

Oct 2, 2017
Hi all, i'm blocked with Sophia. I would impregnate her but when i tell Her to stop to take contrapcectives First game tell me that She can be impregnate but immediately After She tell me that She continue to take them and i can't impregnate Her. Suggestions? Thanks

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
How do you unlock corporate marriage? I got all the other requirements to rank up, but have no idea what to do for that.

mrkhing

Khing Orchestra
Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Hi all, i'm blocked with Sophia. I would impregnate her but when i tell Her to stop to take contrapcectives First game tell me that She can be impregnate but immediately After She tell me that She continue to take them and i can't impregnate Her. Suggestions? Thanks
Thank you for reporting this bug. Sophia's contraceptive option is indeed broken in this release. I made a small patch to fix this issue and attached to this post. Alternatively you can download a patched version of the game

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Thank you for reporting this bug. Sophia's contraceptive option is indeed broken in this release. I made a small patch to fix this issue and attached to this post. Alternatively you can download a patched version of the game
My Sophia is pregnant with number 13 now! We're just going to see how many heirs we can produce before we die or the game ends... whichever comes first. Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Not sure if I want Shannon to have children. She doesn't seem to want any and will likely try to get Sophia to be mother to any kids she does have. Sophia is busy enough raising our children.

Reactions: Mr.Bellyride

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Brothel Megacorporation to v0.17.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
tag say futa content but how much is it ?
Good question, my friend. However, you may be disappointed with my honest answer... There is very little interaction between MC and futa in the game thus far other than the "father" of your wife Sophia is a futa who is also a corporate officer at the bank. Her name is Mia and she's the first friend you make in game. She also arranged both of your marriages with her daughter Sophia and later with the tech guru, Shannon. I call Mia my futa in law for lack of a better term.

Mia visits your brothel to have fun with some of the courtesans on occasion and can be seen in action via your computer during working hours through the closed circuit camera system that records all of the courtesan activity during business hours. That option appears in "training" during working hours when the brothel is open. You may view all of the active courtesans at that time, track their progress and receive a small bonus to their productivity as well. Some of the scenes are really basic, others are pretty hot... just depends on client preference. Mia is definitely HOT and I would have her in a heart beat save for the fact that she is only interested in women.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AFAIK, from what I have read, the dev intends to expand on the MC/futa ventures over time. Personally, I'm waiting on an invite from Mia to DP her wife with her... just as long as she realizes MC's ass is EXIT ONLY! Dammit! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: I like that the dev makes all of the futa, dairy and now even the raids, all of the potentially objectionable bits are all optional. Options are good. :devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

I hope this helps answer your question, friend. Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: SteelTiger

SteelTiger

Oct 6, 2020
Good question, my friend. However, you may be disappointed with my honest answer... There is very little interaction between MC and futa in the game thus far other than the "father" of your wife Sophia is a futa who is also a corporate officer at the bank. Her name is Mia and she's the first friend you make in game. She also arranged both of your marriages with her daughter Sophia and later with the tech guru, Shannon. I call Mia my futa in law for lack of a better term.

Mia visits your brothel to have fun with some of the courtesans on occasion and can be seen in action via your computer during working hours through the closed circuit camera system that records all of the courtesan activity during business hours. That option appears in "training" during working hours when the brothel is open. You may view all of the active courtesans at that time, track their progress and receive a small bonus to their productivity as well. Some of the scenes are really basic, others are pretty hot... just depends on client preference. Mia is definitely HOT and I would have her in a heart beat save for the fact that she is only interested in women.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AFAIK, from what I have read, the dev intends to expand on the MC/futa ventures over time. Personally, I'm waiting on an invite from Mia to DP her wife with her... just as long as she realizes MC's ass is EXIT ONLY! Dammit! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: I like that the dev makes all of the futa, dairy and now even the raids, all of the potentially objectionable bits are all optional. Options are good. :devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

I hope this helps answer your question, friend. Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
thank you
it does

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Where is Sophia ? I can't find her.
You did not say at what point in the game you are currently, my friend. Where Sophia is located can vary depending on where you are in the game. For me, in this latest update, Sophia has gone horny preggers again with heir number 13 so I click on the phone every morning before opening shop for the day to spend time with Sophia and 2nd wife, Shannon.

A) You do not start the game with Sophia as your wife. Mia Armstrong, the hot, blonde futa banker lady arranges your marriage to her daughter Sophia. Until Mia introduces you, Sophia is not in the game.

B) Once you are married, MC may contact your spouse using the phone screen left in your bedroom...
Screenshot 2023-01-31 150942.png
Click on the phone before opening the brothel for the day to meet with your wife/wives. Below are some much older spouse visit screens from before Shannon joined our happy family.
Screenshot 2023-01-31 151010.png Screenshot 2023-01-31 151038.png Screenshot 2023-01-31 151145.png

C) After giving birth, Sophia goes to the family center to spend time with the new arrival and recover. She is unavailable for visitation during those few days. If you click on the phone in the morning you get a note confirming her location at the family building and that she is unavailable. She returns in a few days.

D) Sophia has a few events outside of the regular day to day like the day you meet her which all flows automatically after your meeting with Mia about getting married, "quality time" between the wives which is initiated from Shannon's dialogue, Sophia showing up during Shannon's arrival to throw a jealous fit and I think there may be another but Phat has Swiss cheese for brain matter these days... Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

If you can say more specifically where you are in the story at present and what is going on at the time, I can be more specific in my reply. Hope this helps but it's really a shotgun approach to a sniper's problem so just let me know a bit more if you still have trouble locating Sophia...

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

3.40 star(s) 36 Votes