Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
This game is fun until you've done all the upgrades to your brothel, got your 1st 4 girls at level C with maxed stats, and you're pulling in 200k/day. After that, there's nothing to do but open brothel and sleep 50x till you have 10m to buy the 1st business, after about 15x I got bored and quit. The developer should add a 'Courtesans 2' page to the phone which appears after the brothel upgrade, so we can level them up while saving the 10m.
you could still raise the revenue from all girls
mine are around 30.00 revenue

Reactions: PapaPhat

paddymac

Feb 11, 2020
Also, take out negative effects of glory hole. Negative effects are kind of pointless in save games, because players will just save, then reload if they get a negative effect. so all it really accomplishes is slowing down the pace of the game.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
This game is fun until you've done all the upgrades to your brothel, got your 1st 4 girls at level C with maxed stats, and you're pulling in 200k/day. After that, there's nothing to do but open brothel and sleep 50x till you have 10m to buy the 1st business, after about 15x I got bored and quit. The developer should add a 'Courtesans 2' page to the phone which appears after the brothel upgrade, so we can level them up while saving the 10m.
you could still raise the revenue from all girls
mine are around 30.00 revenue
take out negative effects of glory hole
Greetings friends :) Good to see fellow gaming friends helping each other in a spirit of friendship. I have a few tips and tricks to share to aid in your success... Enjoy :)
(apologies in advance for repeating anything you already know.)

First: I fully agree with Psykoman1978 regarding training all of your courtesans to 30.00 or above. Mine are all somewhere between 35-40, some a bit higher. This is best done with the endurance training option. Don't bother with the Glory Hole. Just train your girls and refill your energy. The glory hole is a waste of time and effort... Just train the girls through the training window in MC's computer. :)

2nd: Cheat! The dev was kind enough to include money and energy cheats in the help section along with the option to auto-complete the mini-game puzzle, all that does is remember the code so you don't have to write it down and re-enter it. IMHO, that should be automatic, mais non. I only used the money cheat to get started to avoid borrowing from the bank. The one I use most is the energy cheat. All of these cheats are naturally occurring in the game, provided by the dev so I choose to use them as part of my regular game play. They save on time just grinding away. I always need more energy when training the girls! So, this is where those features are located...

From the main computer menu in MC's room, click Help, bottom right. This screen appears.
Screenshot 2022-08-28 222145.png

Click Cheats in the upper left corner. Then this next screen appears...
(*The notebook icon top right by the X to exit is your quest task list)
Screenshot 2022-08-28 222255.png

The first time you select 10000 energy you need to click 10000 Max Energy first, then 10000 Instant Energy. Occasionally, like when starting a new update, you may need to inflate your energy again and readjust the next step I'm about to show you as well. So, look back over all the screens I'm showing you today each time you start a new update. There is NO limit to the number of times you can refill with 10000 Instant Energy that I could find. If there is a limit... it is likely very high as I haven't found one. So, train your girls 'til you have no energy, refill energy and repeat as many times as you like without sleeping in between. Your girls will be trained to grade B and beyond (once available) in no time at all with minimal grinding.

3rd: There is another revenue modifier that is kind of hidden in plain sight yet is rather important to adjust! But, follow this screen path to the big bucks earnings. The slide where you see the heavily increased modifier is actually set even higher now, to 25000 I think unless I made it larger and just can't remember now. This modifier will increase your expenses as well as your revenue but the revenue will always far outweigh the increased expense. My current daily revenue is around 35 billion. Yours can be too. Just follow these screens to the secret all players should know...
1.11Screenshot 2022-08-29 000640.png 1.12Screenshot 2022-08-29 000714.png 1.13Screenshot 2022-08-29 000755.png 1.14Screenshot 2022-08-29 000833.png 1.15Screenshot 2022-08-29 001007.png

Make sure to adjust your grade for maximum earnings. I'm still playing with to see what number might actually break the game. I started with 10K, now at 25K and still no broken game. However, the higher numbers DO make saving, loading and page rendering move a bit slower but those are already slow even if you are broke. So, since this game runs a bit sluggish at times, you may as well be rich and enjoy yourself! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: Hope this helps you my friends. :) I have a few other tips and tricks to share if you are interested. Just let me know as these messages do take some time to put together...

Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

PS: I'll leave you with a view of my favorite courtesan...
And my best girl at present...Screenshot 2022-11-30 093818.png

paddymac

Feb 11, 2020
Greetings friends :) Good to see fellow gaming friends helping each other in a spirit of friendship. I have a few tips and tricks to share to aid in your success... Enjoy :)
(apologies in advance for repeating anything you already know.)

First: I fully agree with Psykoman1978 regarding training all of your courtesans to 30.00 or above. Mine are all somewhere between 35-40, some a bit higher. This is best done with the endurance training option. Don't bother with the Glory Hole. Just train your girls and refill your energy. The glory hole is a waste of time and effort... Just train the girls through the training window in MC's computer. :)

2nd: Cheat! The dev was kind enough to include money and energy cheats in the help section along with the option to auto-complete the mini-game puzzle, all that does is remember the code so you don't have to write it down and re-enter it. IMHO, that should be automatic, mais non. I only used the money cheat to get started to avoid borrowing from the bank. The one I use most is the energy cheat. All of these cheats are naturally occurring in the game, provided by the dev so I choose to use them as part of my regular game play. They save on time just grinding away. I always need more energy when training the girls! So, this is where those features are located...

From the main computer menu in MC's room, click Help, bottom right. This screen appears.
View attachment 2333858

Click Cheats in the upper left corner. Then this next screen appears...
(*The notebook icon top right by the X to exit is your quest task list)
View attachment 2333866

The first time you select 10000 energy you need to click 10000 Max Energy first, then 10000 Instant Energy. Occasionally, like when starting a new update, you may need to inflate your energy again and readjust the next step I'm about to show you as well. So, look back over all the screens I'm showing you today each time you start a new update. There is NO limit to the number of times you can refill with 10000 Instant Energy that I could find. If there is a limit... it is likely very high as I haven't found one. So, train your girls 'til you have no energy, refill energy and repeat as many times as you like without sleeping in between. Your girls will be trained to grade B and beyond (once available) in no time at all with minimal grinding.

3rd: There is another revenue modifier that is kind of hidden in plain sight yet is rather important to adjust! But, follow this screen path to the big bucks earnings. The slide where you see the heavily increased modifier is actually set even higher now, to 25000 I think unless I made it larger and just can't remember now. This modifier will increase your expenses as well as your revenue but the revenue will always far outweigh the increased expense. My current daily revenue is around 35 billion. Yours can be too. Just follow these screens to the secret all players should know...
View attachment 2334100 View attachment 2334104 View attachment 2334123 View attachment 2334127 View attachment 2334132

Make sure to adjust your grade for maximum earnings. I'm still playing with to see what number might actually break the game. I started with 10K, now at 25K and still no broken game. However, the higher numbers DO make saving, loading and page rendering move a bit slower but those are already slow even if you are broke. So, since this game runs a bit sluggish at times, you may as well be rich and enjoy yourself! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: Hope this helps you my friends. :) I have a few other tips and tricks to share if you are interested. Just let me know as these messages do take some time to put together...

Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

PS: I'll leave you with a view of my favorite courtesan...
View attachment 2334146
OK but, IMHO you shouldn't need to use cheats to make grinding less tedious. Developers should try to design their games in such a way that the grind isn't so tedious, so that we don't have to use cheats. I think having more girls to train would help. I mean instead of clicking away grinding 8 girls' revenue up to 30, wouldn't it be better to level 12 girls up to 20, unlocking content along the way?

magefeu71

Oct 3, 2021
hello
1) how to get wife ? I had information from Sophia (?), but i search and I search, and nothing !!!
2) about the red light district i continue to be co-owner, but impossible to invest ! normal ?
3) what is heirs and manage heirs ?
4) in my phone, about CarreerBook, I have only, "courtesans 1" ! Normal ? I can't obtain more than 7 courtesans ? Even if I have free courtesan rooms and guest rooms.

Thanks

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
hello
1) how to get wife ? I had information from Sophia (?), but i search and I search, and nothing !!!
2) about the red light district i continue to be co-owner, but impossible to invest ! normal ?
3) what is heirs and manage heirs ?
4) in my phone, about CarreerBook, I have only, "courtesans 1" ! Normal ? I can't obtain more than 7 courtesans ? Even if I have free courtesan rooms and guest rooms.

Thanks
1... wife... just keep playing. It's an arranged marriage, she's the daughter of the banker. Fortunately, she's rather lovely and although it's a bit awkward for both of you at first, just treat her nice and you will have a great relationship with her. :)

2... Co-Ownership... Investing in co-owned properties is not an option. You must own a property outright to invest. I highly recommend investing in all of your properties that allow the option as much and as often as you can afford it. :)

3... Heirs... I have five now. You manage your heirs in the family building. You may access that through the red icon to the right of your phone above the door in your room every day before you open for business. I recommend maxing out each status available for heirs and spouse. You have access to your spouse each day before opening for business through the phone on the wall, far left side of your room... unless she is in the family building recovering from child delivery and attending your new child. If you are concerned regarding the cost, search out my previous posts with step by step instructions for maximizing your profits. My current income is something like 35 billion per day. I HAVE to keep investing just to keep my current bankroll at a manageable figure! If you are NOT filthy rich in this game, you are missing something.

4... CareerBook... You only need this screen when the game advises you have a new courtesan. You pick up several early on in this window then it just sits for a long time saying there is one courtesan available when it should say zero. After your second round of raids you do revisit this screen to collect the next courtesan after the Pianist. There may be more courtesans added there in the future but the game will advise you if/when they become available and instruct you accordingly. Otherwise, you need not even access that screen. In fact, the only short cut I use on the phone is to start a meeting as it does save you a click or two... :)

Not all courtesans are obtained via the CareerBook. The Chef, the Pianist and some of the others are obtained through taking over competitor's businesses and come to you via a special scene that triggers once your take over is successful...

Again, I have already posted several places in this forum with step by step instructions that will help you succeed in this game, like finding and using the built in cheat menu (a must have for me but if the word cheat bothers you then it is not required. Phat just enjoys a good "easy button" Haha:ROFLMAO:), screens and settings that are hidden in plain sight, how to maximize your courtesans potential and revenue... many topics like that. You may search just this forum in the search box top right, once you are in a particular forum, like we are here, the search defaults to search only this forum. You may enter a keyword to get all input on that keyword or if you just want to see my tips and tricks you can type in PapaPhat and see a list of all my posts here. OR... just ask. I enjoy helping. :)

Hope this helps you my friend. Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

PS: My favorite courtesan... The Pianist
(Phat is a retired professional musician... no wonder I love this lady:love:)
And my best girl at present...Screenshot 2022-11-30 093818.png

Last edited:

magefeu71

Oct 3, 2021
1... wife... just keep playing. It's an arranged marriage, she's the daughter of the banker. Fortunately, she's rather lovely and although it's a bit awkward for both of you at first, just treat her nice and you will have a great relationship with her. :)

2... Co-Ownership... Investing in co-owned properties is not an option. You must own a property outright to invest. I highly recommend investing in all of your properties that allow the option as much and as often as you can afford it. :)

3... Heirs... I have five now. You manage your heirs in the family building. You may access that through the red icon to the right of your phone above the door in your room every day before you open for business. I recommend maxing out each status available for heirs and spouse. You have access to your spouse each day before opening for business through the phone on the wall, far left side of your room... unless she is in the family building recovering from child delivery and attending your new child. If you are concerned regarding the cost, search out my previous posts with step by step instructions for maximizing your profits. My current income is something like 35 billion per day. I HAVE to keep investing just to keep my current bankroll at a manageable figure! If you are NOT filthy rich in this game, you are missing something.

4... CareerBook... You only need this screen when the game advises you have a new courtesan. You pick up several early on in this window then it just sits for a long time saying there is one courtesan available when it should say zero. After your second round of raids you do revisit this screen to collect the next courtesan after the Pianist. There may be more courtesans added there in the future but the game will advise you if/when they become available and instruct you accordingly. Otherwise, you need not even access that screen. In fact, the only short cut I use on the phone is to start a meeting as it does save you a click or two... :)

Not all courtesans are obtained via the CareerBook. The Chef, the Pianist and some of the others are obtained through taking over competitor's businesses and come to you via a special scene that triggers once your take over is successful...

Again, I have already posted several places in this forum with step by step instructions that will help you succeed in this game, like finding and using the built in cheat menu (a must have for me but if the word cheat bothers you then it is not required. Phat just enjoys a good "easy button" Haha:ROFLMAO:), screens and settings that are hidden in plain sight, how to maximize your courtesans potential and revenue... many topics like that. You may search just this forum in the search box top right, once you are in a particular forum, like we are here, the search defaults to search only this forum. You may enter a keyword to get all input on that keyword or if you just want to see my tips and tricks you can type in PapaPhat and see a list of all my posts here. OR... just ask. I enjoy helping. :)

Hope this helps you my friend. Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

PS: My favorite courtesan... The Pianist
(Phat is a retired professional musician... no wonder I love this lady:love:)
View attachment 2354958
Thanks for these informations. I am rank B and all my courtesans (7) are rank B.
all district are mine even in some of them are in co-owned (red light district and purple note club).
version 0.11 PC

screenshot0001.png
But I have this problem of marriage. I don't find the way to have a contact with sophia to obtain wife !!!

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Thanks for these informations. I am rank B and all my courtesans (7) are rank B.
all district are mine even in some of them are in co-owned (red light district and purple note club).
version 0.11 PC

View attachment 2355402
But I have this problem of marriage. I don't find the way to have a contact with sophia to obtain wife !!!
Sophia IS your wife! hahaha:ROFLMAO: Seriously... in your room every day before opening for business go to the phone on the far left wall and click it. That opens your spouse screen.
Screenshot 2023-01-31 150942.png
Click the phone on the wall to open Spouse Selection (Only Sophia so far but there will be more added, I think)
Screenshot 2023-01-31 151010.png
Click to select your spouse to open the Spouse Options screen...
Screenshot 2023-01-31 151038.png
Click the + up top to advance Sophia's standard of living. The higher it is, the happier she is...
Once you adjust that you don't need to adjust it again.
Then click on Spend Time Together, just above the CLOSE button, to open the activities for spending time...
Screenshot 2023-01-31 151145.png
Sophia will greet you then click anywhere on this screen to show the activity menu...
Screenshot 2023-01-31 151203.png
Play is fun time and has four options... You can choose to have Sophia be Dom or Sub (mine is sub) and whether she is a lover or a breeder (mine is a lover.) You may play these options multiple times as long as you do this before engaging in Small Talk. You can always change your Play settings during any session so feel free to try all four options. It just takes several attempts to get her from being set all the way to one side going back to the other. The change is a progression, not instantaneous. Having two Small Talk conversations closes Play for that session, try again the next day. So, Play first then gifts (hot sauce, towel and strawberries have the best points, refilled each Monday automatically) and small talk. Affection will stay active until you leave as long as you still have Affection options open.

Note... Affection is very important. You can keep her moral up with Play, gifts and small talk until you build up enough points for the Affection options. Sex requires a LOT of EXP!!! But, just keep playing and you will unlock everything in due time. Affection starts with basic foreplay and progresses to full coital sex. MAKE SURE that you have enough points to perform the action you are unlocking before unlocking it! I made that mistake once. Oh yes! Papa's going to get a blowjob, finally! NOPE! I only had enough points to unlock the option but not enough to perform that option... Ouch! I forget the actual number of points required for each option except that it's like 1000 for sex. So... before unlocking sex you want to have 2000 points stashed! 1000 to unlock and 1000 more to perform the Affection action! You only give up the points to unlock the options so as long as you have sufficient points in reserve you can perform that option repeatedly as much and as often as you like with no further point cost. Does that make sense? You'll see once you get there. Eventually, you'll have too much EXP that you don't even need so just be patient and wait until you have at least double what it requires to unlock the next option before unlocking it.

Once you are done with your Spend Time session, click Leave and exit back the same way you entered. You can see your current affection level in the graphs on the right side of the Spouse Options screen...
Screenshot 2023-01-31 151038.png
Those EXP points that I mentioned are listed next to Affection on the right. That is how you know how many points you currently have available to spend for unlocking options. You can see that my Favour is at 100/100 and my Attention will be back at 100/100 as soon as I spend time with Sophia again. I lost 1 Attention between yesterday's visit and my current visit. You can still have sex with Sophia during pregnancy until it's almost time for her to deliver. Once Sophia is ready to deliver your new heir, she will go to the family building to recover and spend time with the baby. All time frames are compressed so the wait times are not too extreme. Pregnancy lasts a couple weeks at most then she spends a few days at the family building then returns for your regular visit availability. She can be on her woman's cycle after child birth which means no sex until that is over but it doesn't happen every time she returns from being pregnant. I thinks it's a random post delivery occurrence but I haven't officially test that yet. I just wait a few days and we chat in the meantime. Oddly enough, Play is still available during that time and Play involves sex as well! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: Not sure if that is an oversight or intentional but I'm not going to complain! Play is FUN!:devilish: Hahaha:ROFLMAO: My point is that if she has her cycle you can still visit, Play, Give Gifts and Talk to maintain your Favour and Attention. Both take a hit while she is in the family building without your regular visitation. Those numbers are directly linked to the amount of time and attention you give to Sophia so they decrease when you are separated. But, Spend Time Together can easily restore those totals to full value as long as you do not ignore Sophia.

Just the fact that you knew Sophia's name and your successful progress in game told me that you already have Sophia as your spouse. It's an automatic event triggered by story progression. So... I hope this helps you, my friend!;)(y)

If you have questions please feel free to ask and adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: magefeu71

magefeu71

Oct 3, 2021
Sophia IS your wife! hahaha:ROFLMAO: Seriously... in your room every day before opening for business go to the phone on the far left wall and click it. That opens your spouse screen.
View attachment 2355506
Click the phone on the wall to open Spouse Selection (Only Sophia so far but there will be more added, I think)
View attachment 2355512
Click to select your spouse to open the Spouse Options screen...
View attachment 2355516
Click the + up top to advance Sophia's standard of living. The higher it is, the happier she is...
Once you adjust that you don't need to adjust it again.
Then click on Spend Time Together, just above the CLOSE button, to open the activities for spending time...
View attachment 2355526
Sophia will greet you then click anywhere on this screen to show the activity menu...
View attachment 2355535
Play is fun time and has four options... You can choose to have Sophia be Dom or Sub (mine is sub) and whether she is a lover or a breeder (mine is a lover.) You may play these options multiple times as long as you do this before engaging in Small Talk. You can always change your Play settings during any session so feel free to try all four options. It just takes several attempts to get her from being set all the way to one side going back to the other. The change is a progression, not instantaneous. Having two Small Talk conversations closes Play for that session, try again the next day. So, Play first then gifts (hot sauce, towel and strawberries have the best points, refilled each Monday automatically) and small talk. Affection will stay active until you leave as long as you still have Affection options open.

Note... Affection is very important. You can keep her moral up with Play, gifts and small talk until you build up enough points for the Affection options. Sex requires a LOT of EXP!!! But, just keep playing and you will unlock everything in due time. Affection starts with basic foreplay and progresses to full coital sex. MAKE SURE that you have enough points to perform the action you are unlocking before unlocking it! I made that mistake once. Oh yes! Papa's going to get a blowjob, finally! NOPE! I only had enough points to unlock the option but not enough to perform that option... Ouch! I forget the actual number of points required for each option except that it's like 1000 for sex. So... before unlocking sex you want to have 2000 points stashed! 1000 to unlock and 1000 more to perform the Affection action! You only give up the points to unlock the options so as long as you have sufficient points in reserve you can perform that option repeatedly as much and as often as you like with no further point cost. Does that make sense? You'll see once you get there. Eventually, you'll have too much EXP that you don't even need so just be patient and wait until you have at least double what it requires to unlock the next option before unlocking it.

Once you are done with your Spend Time session, click Leave and exit back the same way you entered. You can see your current affection level in the graphs on the right side of the Spouse Options screen...
View attachment 2355562
Those EXP points that I mentioned are listed next to Affection on the right. That is how you know how many points you currently have available to spend for unlocking options. You can see that my Favour is at 100/100 and my Attention will be back at 100/100 as soon as I spend time with Sophia again. I lost 1 Attention between yesterday's visit and my current visit. You can still have sex with Sophia during pregnancy until it's almost time for her to deliver. Once Sophia is ready to deliver your new heir, she will go to the family building to recover and spend time with the baby. All time frames are compressed so the wait times are not too extreme. Pregnancy lasts a couple weeks at most then she spends a few days at the family building then returns for your regular visit availability. She can be on her woman's cycle after child birth which means no sex until that is over but it doesn't happen every time she returns from being pregnant. I thinks it's a random post delivery occurrence but I haven't officially test that yet. I just wait a few days and we chat in the meantime. Oddly enough, Play is still available during that time and Play involves sex as well! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: Not sure if that is an oversight or intentional but I'm not going to complain! Play is FUN!:devilish: Hahaha:ROFLMAO: My point is that if she has her cycle you can still visit, Play, Give Gifts and Talk to maintain your Favour and Attention. Both take a hit while she is in the family building without your regular visitation. Those numbers are directly linked to the amount of time and attention you give to Sophia so they decrease when you are separated. But, Spend Time Together can easily restore those totals to full value as long as you do not ignore Sophia.

Just the fact that you knew Sophia's name and your successful progress in game told me that you already have Sophia as your spouse. It's an automatic event triggered by story progression. So... I hope this helps you, my friend!;)(y)

If you have questions please feel free to ask and adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

Thanks, all your comments are very good, but the first step (click on the phone) blocks me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
impossible to click. I suppose a step is not achieved !! But I don't find what step. I knew the name of sophia, because it's written on different web site !!

• Thinking Face

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Thanks, all your comments are very good, but the first step (click on the phone) blocks me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
impossible to click. I suppose a step is not achieved !! But I don't find what step. I knew the name of sophia, because it's written on different web site !!
There are only two times when that phone should not work...
1) Before you have a spouse...
2) Once you have a spouse trying to access that phone AFTER you have opened the brothel for business for the day. Once you open the brothel for business that day you no longer have the opportunity to spend time with your spouse until the next day before opening for business...

Those are the only two times that phone should not work or at least provide you with a status update as to why your spouse is unavailable, like the first few days after she delivers a new baby. If your wife just delivered a baby, she goes to the family building and will not respond to that phone for a meeting however the game will at least advise you of that with a message on screen. In fact, the background image for that "spouse is with your new baby and unavailable for a visit" kind of message is the same room where you normally meet Sophia, she's just not there and there's an "spouse unavailable" message in her place.

So, have you not yet had your meeting with your futa in law, the banker? It's her daughter that is arranged as your wife. She is the one who basically assigns her daughter, Sophia, as your spouse. The meeting should happen automatically and based on the progress you showed me, you should've had that meeting with your futa in law banker lady already.

Once you have the meeting there are some scenes that play out with Sophia and MC. They go shopping and there are some other activities. I won't spoil it all but treat her nicely and buy her what she wants. I forget if it is a purse or shoes but it's something like that. Just buy it for her and be as sweet as you can be.

Oh! One place you can look to see what quests/tasks you still need to complete are in the help menu on the computer in your room! These slides are from a different tutorials I made but they will still work to show you where to look...

Main computer sceen here... Click on "HELP" in the bottom right corner...
1.11Screenshot 2022-08-29 000640.png
The HELP screen will appear. There are many topic related help documents in here however you want to click the notepad icon in the top right corner next to the "X" to access the quest list. This will show you what you have completed and what needs to be completed at a glance.
Screenshot 2022-08-28 222145.png
Once you click on the notebook icon, this quest/task list will open. You are looking for any that are not yet marked in green. The green marked items are completed. I forget what color they are if they need to be completed still but I think it's red. I do remember the completed items are marked in green.
Screenshot 2022-08-01 204941.png
You mentioned that your courtesans are all at B grade but I was on my third or fourth child with Sophia by the time my courtesans reached B grade so I have no idea where you are or how you got there. I'm thinking you have to have missed something important but IDK what that is at this point. Apologies that I could not be of more assistance, my friend.

If you show me a screenshot of the quest/task list from your game it may help me better assist you... maybe not but it's worth a shot. :)

You can always ask the dev on their discord here:

Adventure ever on, Phat:oops:

Last edited:

magefeu71

Oct 3, 2021
2) Once you have a spouse trying to access that phone AFTER you have opened the brothel for business for the day.

Those are the only two times that phone should not work or at least provide you with a status update as to why your spouse is unavailable, like the first few days after she delivers a new baby. If your wife just delivered a baby, she goes to the family building and will not respond to that phone for a meeting however the game will at least advise you of that with a message on screen.

So, have you not yet had your meeting with your futa in law, the banker? It's her daughter that is arranged as your wife. She is the one who basically assigns her daughter, Sophia, as your spouse. The meeting should happen automatically and based on the progress you showed me, you should've had that meeting with your futa in law banker lady already.

Once you have the meeting there are some scenes that play out with Sophia and MC. They go shopping and there are some other activities. I won't spoil it all but treat her nicely and buy her what she wants. I forget if it is a purse or shoes but it's something like that. Just buy it for her and be as sweet as you can be.

You mentioned that your courtesans are all at B grade but I was on my third or fourth child with Sophia by the time my courtesans reached B grade so I have no idea where you are or how you got there. I'm thinking you have to have missed something important but IDK what that is at this point. Apologies that I could not be of more assistance, my friend.

I met mrs Hammer (?), banker different times. I remember on last meeting, something about spouses and raids, but I don't have saves on this time. All is rank B because I use cheat button on help to increase energy. I won Geona family (?) and dice cartel (?), (raiser easily with save and load the game).
THe only thing where i don't understand the reason is that I am co-owner of district or club and not owner. But if it is the reason to block the game, it's pity !!

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I met mrs Hammer (?), banker different times. I remember on last meeting, something about spouses and raids, but I don't have saves on this time. All is rank B because I use cheat button on help to increase energy. I won Geona family (?) and dice cartel (?), (raiser easily with save and load the game).
THe only thing where i don't understand the reason is that I am co-owner of district or club and not owner. But if it is the reason to block the game, it's pity !!
Look at your notebook screen in the help menu. You likely have red marks for missed tasks. There are screenshot steps to find this in my last message.

magefeu71

Oct 3, 2021
2) Once you have a spouse trying to access that phone AFTER you have opened the brothel for business for the day. Once you open the brothel for business that day you no longer have the opportunity to spend time with your spouse until the next day before opening for business...

Those are the only two times that phone should not work or at least provide you with a status update as to why your spouse is unavailable, like the first few days after she delivers a new baby. If your wife just delivered a baby, she goes to the family building and will not respond to that phone for a meeting however the game will at least advise you of that with a message on screen. In fact, the background image for that "spouse is with your new baby and unavailable for a visit" kind of message is the same room where you normally meet Sophia, she's just not there and there's an "spouse unavailable" message in her place.

Oh! One place you can look to see what quests/tasks you still need to complete are in the help menu on the computer in your room! These slides are from a different tutorials I made but they will still work to show you where to look...

Main computer sceen here... Click on "HELP" in the bottom right corner...
View attachment 2356517
The HELP screen will appear. There are many topic related help documents in here however you want to click the notepad icon in the top right corner next to the "X" to access the quest list. This will show you what you have completed and what needs to be completed at a glance.
View attachment 2356532
Once you click on the notebook icon, this quest/task list will open. You are looking for any that are not yet marked in green. The green marked items are completed. I forget what color they are if they need to be completed still but I think it's red. I do remember the completed items are marked in green.
View attachment 2356539

If you show me a screenshot of the quest/task list from your game it may help me better assist you... maybe not but it's worth a shot. :)

belw, it's the result of sophia's info on my last save (if it's useful !)

heir_sophia_event_namepick_index 0wf_sophia_accounting 1wf_sophia_accounting_effect 0wf_sophia_affection 0wf_sophia_affection_gain 0wf_sophia_align_bl 50wf_sophia_align_sd 50wf_sophia_attention 100wf_sophia_attention_decay 5wf_sophia_births 0wf_sophia_blowjob 0wf_sophia_contraception 1wf_sophia_favour 100wf_sophia_fertile 0wf_sophia_fertile_check 0wf_sophia_first 0wf_sophia_fuck 0wf_sophia_handjob 0wf_sophia_intimacy 1wf_sophia_intimacy_cost 40wf_sophia_intimacy_lock 0wf_sophia_play_flag_1 0wf_sophia_preg 0wf_sophia_pregnant 0wf_sophia_recover 0wf_sophia_unlock 1wf_sophia_upkeep 1wf_sophia_upkeep_true 0

screenshot0002.png

green flag on corporate harem !!! but i try and i try to use the phone (before to open brothel) and nothing !!

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
belw, it's the result of sophia's info on my last save (if it's useful !)

heir_sophia_event_namepick_index 0wf_sophia_accounting 1wf_sophia_accounting_effect 0wf_sophia_affection 0wf_sophia_affection_gain 0wf_sophia_align_bl 50wf_sophia_align_sd 50wf_sophia_attention 100wf_sophia_attention_decay 5wf_sophia_births 0wf_sophia_blowjob 0wf_sophia_contraception 1wf_sophia_favour 100wf_sophia_fertile 0wf_sophia_fertile_check 0wf_sophia_first 0wf_sophia_fuck 0wf_sophia_handjob 0wf_sophia_intimacy 1wf_sophia_intimacy_cost 40wf_sophia_intimacy_lock 0wf_sophia_play_flag_1 0wf_sophia_preg 0wf_sophia_pregnant 0wf_sophia_recover 0wf_sophia_unlock 1wf_sophia_upkeep 1wf_sophia_upkeep_true 0

View attachment 2356555

green flag on corporate harem !!! but i try and i try to use the phone (before to open brothel) and nothing !!
That stuff at the top looks like code, which I cannot decipher... However... I DO speak screenshot so....

Thanks for the screenshot, my friend! :) Go out to the reception area and let that event play out. I'm getting the impression that you did meet futa in law, the banker but you have not yet met Sophia in person. Am I correct in that postulation?

IIRC we meet Sophia for the first time IN THE LOBBY. If I am correct in this thought then you DO need to complete the reception events before Sophia can come to meet you at the brothel. So, go to the Lobby during business hours. Follow the prompts with the receptionist (provided you have trained her special receptionist skill.) There are actually multiple Reception events but the first one should advance the story for you. There is a wait time for the second reception event.

My memory is a bit fuzzy this late so it may help to check the lobby before business hours just to be safe. Couldn't hurt...

Honestly, with what I'm seeing on this screen, you should've already met Sophia except for the red mark next to reception events and your wall mounted phone not allowing you access to Sophia. I hope this helps.

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

PS: It's 3AM my time so I'm taking a nap. I'll check back once I awaken again. Peace out. :)

magefeu71

Oct 3, 2021
That stuff at the top looks like code, which I cannot decipher... However... I DO speak screenshot so....

Thanks for the screenshot, my friend! :) Go out to the reception area and let that event play out. I'm getting the impression that you did meet futa in law, the banker but you have not yet met Sophia in person. Am I correct in that postulation?

IIRC we meet Sophia for the first time IN THE LOBBY. If I am correct in this thought then you DO need to complete the reception events before Sophia can come to meet you at the brothel. So, go to the Lobby during business hours. Follow the prompts with the receptionist (provided you have trained her special receptionist skill.) There are actually multiple Reception events but the first one should advance the story for you. There is a wait time for the second reception event.

My memory is a bit fuzzy this late so it may help to check the lobby before business hours just to be safe. Couldn't hurt...

Honestly, with what I'm seeing on this screen, you should've already met Sophia except for the red mark next to reception events and your wall mounted phone not allowing you access to Sophia. I hope this helps.

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

PS: It's 3AM my time so I'm taking a nap. I'll check back once I awaken again. Peace out. :)
thanks, about futa, maybe it's because à block futa in the main menu or pref/ i'll unlock it and i'll see !

good nap !! where are you ?? myself : France

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
thanks, about futa, maybe it's because à block futa in the main menu or pref/ i'll unlock it and i'll see !

good nap !! where are you ?? myself : France
She should still appear as your mother in law in game then and Sophia, your spouse, is 100% female even without the futa blocker. Blocking futa should not be an issue but it may. IDK. You may need to hit the dev up on their discord if you can't resolve this. Did you try the reception area (Lobby) both before and after opening for business as I suggested? That is the best suggestion I have at present. I didn't have any issues like this myself. Hope you can figure it out because this is a really fun game! :)

I'm in Phoenix, Arizona, USA. I enjoy having friends all over the globe so, Viva la France! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat;)(y)

PS: I call her futa in law because she actually fathered Sophia in the futa enabled version. Felt weird calling her "dad" or "father in law" because she is female... with some additional anatomy... uh... so... futa in law! hahaha:ROFLMAO:

magefeu71

Oct 3, 2021
She should still appear as your mother in law in game then and Sophia, your spouse, is 100% female even without the futa blocker. Blocking futa should not be an issue but it may. IDK. You may need to hit the dev up on their discord if you can't resolve this. Did you try the reception area (Lobby) both before and after opening for business as I suggested? That is the best suggestion I have at present. I didn't have any issues like this myself. Hope you can figure it out because this is a really fun game! :)

I'm in Phoenix, Arizona, USA. I enjoy having friends all over the globe so, Viva la France! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

PS: I call her futa in law because she actually fathered Sophia in the futa enabled version. Felt weird calling her "dad" or "father in law" because she is female... with some additional anatomy... uh... so... futa in law! hahaha:ROFLMAO:

I'll test soon about lobby. thanks

magefeu71

Oct 3, 2021

nothing new about lobby and business. always no phone. I'll try to write to dev !!
Thanks to your help. If I have good news, i'll write you !
Arizona is one of USA states I hope to visit, especially wild large deserts !!!!!!

3.40 star(s) 36 Votes