RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Found out about rank B and training but that raid is draining cash fast, unless you have big cash reserve you gonna loose quick because training for those perks is slow and by the time i barely had enough skill tor win the raid i got game over and before that i had more than 30 millions. Had to use money cheat which i didn't wanna use before to avoid game over because it was impossible to win any other way with amount of cash i had. So those raids either need to be balanced or somehow increase skill gain with those stats. My experience might differ from some players who prefer to play these kind of management game and are good with them but i don't play this for hardcore management difficulty.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
i cant get to rank b any help?
Pray you have a save that didn't bug. That's the only help i can offer.
Had a save that just wouldn't accept that i did the tutorial and couldn't level. Found one from before the tutorial and now i can.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Since there doesn't seem to be a solution for the password puzzle in this thread, I though I'd add it for convenience of people searching later on.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

plopus

Jun 4, 2018
I had the same issue with the no new content. I loaded my last save from last content, but didn't click the massive "update" in the middle of the screen. I went to the computer, it launched the raid tutorial anyway, I went threw it, then I got access to the new content (I clicked the "update" once I made some upgrades and it did nothing). So not really a solution, but maybe a glitch to avoid the problem.
Hope it works for you too guys!

Marmitter

Oct 19, 2017
So i had all the girls up at level C last time I played, downloaded 0.9, but I just can't find any new content, been clicking around for close to an hour... Any idea how to trigger the new stuff?:unsure:

mrkhing

Khing Orchestra
Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
i cant get to rank b any help?
I think I figured out what is causing the "no new rank B content bug". When you get to the raid tutorial, there is an "X" button to close the tutorial, which shouldn't be there. If you close the tutorial before you complete it, the game will be bugged out and you won't get to go to rank B! So to prevent the bug, you need to complete the entire tutorial instead of closing it. Alternatively, to fix this bug in your save file and to prevent it from happening (in Windows), you can use the attached hotfix, just add and replace the files in the "game" folder.

Marmitter

Oct 19, 2017
When I loaded my save I started in my room.
In the middle of the screen was a purple box saying "Update".
Clicked that, then there was a box on the right side of the screen which begins the exam you need to pass to upgrade to level B.
It's basically just a tutorial on the Raid stuff.
From there, there are some new rooms\facilities to buy (3, I think), a new skill for each girl & then 4 raids.
The new skill for the girls only unlocks when you click on them, from the Training menu, to promote them.
For the Pole Dancer, DJ & Stripping skills, you need to buy the room upgrades first.
As far as I can see, that's it.
thanks, I got the update-button, but after that comes only a site of newspaper und from there it goes back to the normal game, no box on the right side

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
ok here is my saves, save 3 is the end of level B training and the other save is start of the new raid tutorial. Yet I think the bug is part of the training of the level B, because twice now, new raid tutorial kick in as I finishing up the training to level B, which jink my game and locks my girls at level C, so I can't do the raiding part

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
ye
I think I figured out what is causing the "no new rank B content bug". When you get to the raid tutorial, there is an "X" button to close the tutorial, which shouldn't be there. If you close the tutorial before you complete it, the game will be bugged out and you won't get to go to rank B! So to prevent the bug, you need to complete the entire tutorial instead of closing it. Alternatively, to fix this bug in your save file and to prevent it from happening (in Windows), you can use the attached hotfix, just add and replace the files in the "game" folder.
a I restarted my game and as I got up in the training of level B for my girls, new raid tutorial kick in as I finishing up the last training one, check my saves and you might see the bug but I think that where the bug is, I redid the game 2 times and as I finishing up my training for Level B, new raid tutorial kick in and then it lock my girls out of the leveling up to B level

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
You should not be able to even begin upgrading girls to level B until the Raid tutorial is completed.
It's part of your level B creditation. If you have not completed the tutorial, then you are not level B.

You go to the Union, begin a conversation with the representative, then you automatically begin the Raid tutorial.
Only once you have completed it, do you get awarded level B.
Then you can start training the girls & unlocking the new rooms & skills.
well that part didn't kick in for me, so I just spinning my wheels waiting for the next part to kick in, so I did the training since I thought that was I needed to do next

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
We need someone to make a walk through for this game, lol now I am redoing my game, and hopefully when I get the training part, I am going to wait to do the training till the raid thing kicks in, for me twice, it didn't kick in till I started to do the training to level B, all I had was open brothel and close brothel, plus knock up sophia

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
yea
What is available when you go to Training?
Are all your girls' level C skills full?
they all level C and can't be level up any more, so I did the business take over to unlock the training to level B, If I don't do them, all I have is opening brothel and knocking up sophia

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
You have to take over all businesses.
Get 4 recommendations from the 4 generals.
yep that what I am talking about, I get all my girls up to level c, then do the business take over, to get the 4 letters, as I doing the 4 letters training, on the last letter training, the raid training thing kicks in and then mess up the game for me 1667000529100.png

3.40 star(s) 36 Votes