• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

LosTwiZ873

Nov 11, 2021
View attachment 1594948

Overview:
A brothel management game taken place in Tokyo Japan.
Prepare to expand your brothel while exploring the darksides of the city!​

Thread Updated: 2022-01-13
Release Date: 2022-01-13
Developer: TheBoy -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: WORKUPLOAD - - -

View attachment 1594939 View attachment 1594926 View attachment 1594925 View attachment 1594937 View attachment 1594950 View attachment 1594936 View attachment 1594957 View attachment 1594935 View attachment 1594958
I got stuck after I got Aoi, anyone know what to do after that??

AyanoKiru

Dec 28, 2020
Wow... So yeah, fuck this game. After trying to reason out why one of my girls with 140 stats was able to dodge and beat the second fight in the final match, I've found out that there is about a 5% chance, or 1/20 chance the enemy will miss and then your prostitute can take the enemy out. So you have to save and constantly reset until you get lucky starting from the second match.

And guess what? Your reward at the end is NOTHING. White Rose basically tells you congrats, then says she refuses to let you have sex with her because she's still a virgin, and then you get a shitty text ending stating that she never bothered you again and the former gang members of Blue Whale elected you the leader. No new CG, no scene...

The final fight is a TROLL by the devs. Fucking Christ.
Hearing you say it makes me angry for you too. game like sh!t

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Brother Paradise [Final] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (447 MB/ 116 MB) :

bigbonew

Jan 24, 2022
I got stuck on last fight with white rose too. After raising everything to 150 ish and still not winning, I looked here and man... what a let down.

1.50 star(s) 4 Votes