Seeking Brother Sister incest games with intense sexual tention. Also must have a kissing fetish where they romance eachother with long make out sessions.

carting89

Aug 2, 2022
I was recently playing Bound to Please and I realized that Russian game devs have improved a lot and have been pumping out a lot of good games like Our Bright Days and In a Scent. Also, that game has a good brother-sister dynamic where during moments of weakness both give in and make out with each other. I just found out that I really like this kind of game. Give me some good recommendations. I am open to mom-son recommendations as well that fit this description.
I like games where during seduction they just kiss and make out a lot with some petting instead of the usual handjob to blowjob to titjob to vaginal to anal routine. I literally hate that. IRL relationships have a lot more kissing before even the first handjob and one-night stands are usually just intense making out and directly to sex. I don't understand how this handjob-to-anal routine became so common in VN games.
PS: Only 3dcg game recommendations I don't play 2d games and rpgms. Thanks

4 Anon

Jan 13, 2020
My Dorm is quite good at this, lots of kissing and petting. Not just pounding and then white flashes. There is however MANY girls so its not just mother or sister getting attention.

Reactions: carting89

carting89

Aug 2, 2022
I have played My Dorm and It has a lot of good scenes like when MC goes to dinner date with his mom, they spend the whole journey making out in the back seat of the taxi. But that game has too many LIs. I like focused games with only 5-6 LIs at max.