EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1665548783465.png

Overview:
A young man who left for college, leaving his best childhood friends behind. He promised he would keep in contact. But as he started a new life, his relationships with his childhood friends weaken. He has a girlfriend now and new friends, but one day after some time has pass, one of his childhood friends went to go visit and stay with him for a while. Drama is coming too.​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-27
Release Date: 2023-07-26
Developer: VocalGames
Censored: No
Version: Ch.2 part1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac(Chp.1b): - - -
Unofficial Android Port:

Extra: Fan Walkthrough

ch1 1226.jpg ch1 1404.jpg ch1 49.jpg ch1 1423.jpg ch1 685.jpg ch1 1345.jpg ch1 757.jpg ch1 380.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Please no bitchy sister who hates you for some stupid reason.
It's a formula i see used a lot in these games, the Bitch and the somewhat Special one and it gets frustrating, especially when it's the Bitch one that fit's my preference in the looks department.

Reactions: 36 Ninjas and Grelk

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
"A young man who left for college, leaving his best childhood friend behind." He promised he's going to go balls-deep in her ass...
He started a new life, but one day she went to go visit and stay with him for a while...

MC: "Drama is coming..." lol

ch1_380.jpg
THX for the share...

Last edited:

hkennereth

Mar 3, 2019
The renders look amazing, and there is potential for the story. I'll give it a shot for sure. I'm adding it to my (very long) queue :)

Reactions: VOYEUR
May 27, 2017
I usually never try v0.1 or initial releases, as they tend to be short and don't give the full scope of the dev's creative vision. But, combined with the - huge initial update, tags, and renders it's already looking like a promising title. I see "Vaginal Sex" is already in the tags, which doesn't happen for 95% of new releases, and for some, not even a year after launch.

Sadly, with such a sizeable first release, it looks like each update will take a long time to arrive. Hopefully it's not one of those overhyped "updated 2-3 times a year VN". Best of luck to the dev! (y)

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes