bruce555

Sep 7, 2019
so Vocal , I see you perched like a raven waiting for its prey ... you should say to be fair if your game has that fetish! ? Speak out! say something...

Reactions: El Tanque

Vocal

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Hahah! I do enjoy reading the reactions. Well, I have to assure you guys that there is NO NTR planned. The drama that's coming isn't that.

Ntr isn't my thing.

I would like to create stuff that I would like to play, unfortunately for the NTR fans out there, that's not in this game.

I'm new to this, but I would assume if there was NTR the devs would put it in the tag or genre, right? I didn't put NTR in the genre because I don't plan on doing it. Do other devs not put in the tag and do it anyway?

I know things change depending on how the story goes, but that's not what I planned or the vision I have for the game.

There is a lot of humor and light heart stuff, but there are some stuff that is serious. I'm going to keep to my vision of the game.

I do hope you guys enjoy the game and what I have in store. I worked my ass for it, but I'll try to continue to get better. If you do like it, please feel free to support me or give me your feedback or both. Thanks you guys.

zktrent1608

Jun 3, 2021
Hahah! I do enjoy reading the reactions. Well, I have to assure you guys that there is NO NTR planned. The drama that's coming isn't that.

Ntr isn't my thing.

I would like to create stuff that I would like to play, unfortunately for the NTR fans out there, that's not in this game.

I'm new to this, but I would assume if there was NTR the devs would put it in the tag or genre, right? I didn't put NTR in the genre because I don't plan on doing it. Do other devs not put in the tag and do it anyway?

I know things change depending on how the story goes, but that's not what I planned for this game or the vision I have for the game.

There is a lot of humor and light heart stuff, but there are some stuff that is serious. I'm going to keep to my vision of the game.

I do hope you guys enjoy the game and what I have in store. I worked my ass for it, but I'll try to continue to get better. If you do like it, please feel free to support me or give me your feedback or both. Thanks you guys.
and for the harem ?
Thanks in advance for your answer

Jul 14, 2017
Very strong first release, really enjoying what I'm seeing so far.

Wish the dev the best of luck going forward with it, will def be keeping an eye on this one.

Now to sit back and wait 18months for chapter 2 like every other game I enjoy playing on this site haha... /cry.

Dec 21, 2019
Dev should've stayed silent, all the speculation was like free press :ROFLMAO: But oh well, that's done now.

Do other devs not put in the tag and do it anyway?
No. Not really. Maybe it happened one single time long ago, and everyone is still traumatized.

You see, certain people can't just try a game, have fun with it, enjoy a good story, enjoy some good sex scenes. That's not enough. They need to own all the precious waifus, while simultaneously making sure nobody else so much as glances at them. Like some kind of Walrus King simulator. And they like to yell about it the second a thread is created.

I'm not a fan of that, it makes things very unrealistic and silly just to fit into an overdone trope. Being serious about the story, plus having different paths and needing multiple playthroughs to see all the scenes, that implied to me that you wouldn't do the harem thing. But either way, I'm here for it. This was obviously a great first release, kudos for the size and quality!

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
That was really enjoyable. And nice amount of content for a first release, big props on that. Really liked how the characters felt and had some good chuckles with the writing, so yeah, awesome job.

Also want to give you kudos for making the other male characters actually likeable. Most games do all female casts or when they do have males, they come off as annoying and unlikeable. Glad you got a mix there (male and female cast) and actually made the males fun to be around. Get kind of bored of other games where you're the only guy in existence surrounded by nothing but women. Every now and then you just want some bro talk ya know? lol

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Either way, I really liked this. This was really nice. Wish ya the best of luck with your project and thanks! Excited to see what comes next. ;)

Last edited:

zktrent1608

Jun 3, 2021
Sort'a. We'll see. I want to get to a certain point and then I'll take it from there.

But at this moment, it's up in the air. I'll come back to it.
okay thanks and good luck with your game
it's a start that gives the '' i want to know how it will follow '' vibe

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Also want to give you kudos for making the other male characters actually likeable. Most games do all female casts or when they do have males, they come off as annoying and unlikeable. Glad you got a mix there (male and female cast) and actually made the males fun to be around. Get kind of bored of other games where you're the only guy in existence surrounded by nothing but women. Every now and then you just want some bro talk ya know? lol
That seems to be a great formula (look at badik) despite what the forum's anti-ntr snowflakes want you to believe

Klabunzel

Apr 17, 2022
Nice !

I like the option NOT to fuck his Girlfriend - and her answer to it ;)
I wish Julia would keep her promise and tease him the hole day... and not wearing boring Pants ;)

Thx for sharing this !!!

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes