Br@ndy

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

Bound to Please [Ch. 1] [VocalGames]

Download Apk: ,

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

_Daxx_

Jan 11, 2021
I'm new to this, but I would assume if there was NTR the devs would put it in the tag or genre, right? I didn't put NTR in the genre because I don't plan on doing it. Do other devs not put in the tag and do it anyway?
It has happened a few times from what I've seen. Either it's been situations where the dev had always planned for it but didn't put the tag up until it actually happened because it wasn't in the game yet, or it wasn't tagged because the dev claimed it wasn't technically NTR because the love interest/potential love interest wasn't being taken/stolen from the MC. It's a tricky thing because those that hate it won't want to touch a game where their LI or potential LI is banging someone else at all. While some of those that enjoy it don't see it as NTR unless the LI is actually with the MC & being taken by someone else, & feel duped by it not being proper NTR. So people tend to want to know in advance before they get invested in a story/characters.

Either way it seems to be the sort of tag that is worth putting as statement about in the dev notes or something on the OP. Just clearly stating that it is or (in this case) isn't going to be in the game now or in the future. If only to stop the question being asked multiple times. Yes a lot of times people won't look at other posts in the thread before asking.

Anyway game looks very promising & I love that the first release seems to have a good amount of content to sink our teeth into. I'm looking forward to trying it out later. Good luck! (y)

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
That seems to be a great formula (look at badik) despite what the forum's anti-ntr snowflakes want you to believe
Ah yes, the NTR filled badik, full of extremely tolerant ntr lovers lmao. Badik has no ntr so it is full of vanilla fans and people YOU would refer as "anti-ntr snowflakes". it is pretty weird for you to use it as an example since I have not seen any discussion or controversy about its male characters. I also dont remember people complaining about the male best friend in "Acting Lessons", which is another game by the same dev so... weird right?

Most people dont have problems with male characters unless theyre actively trying to cuck you, like in Culture Shock. Really not that difficult to understand unless you just want to put silly labels on people who dont like certain kind of content.

Last edited:

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Please no bitchy sister who hates you for some stupid reason.
It's a formula i see used a lot in these games, the Bitch and the somewhat Special one and it gets frustrating, especially when it's the Bitch one that fit's my preference in the looks department.
Disagree, we need more bitchy sisters! If they gave us 3 bitchy sisters, I'd be down for EVERY game. On a less silly note, this game looks insanely good!

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
less focus on animations and more on the quality of renders is needed. The hair does really weird things in the animation.

Trying to do DOF while just not getting rid of the grain is terrible.

1664653299532.png

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Ah yes, the NTR filled badik, full of extremely tolerant ntr lovers lmao. Badik has no ntr (and will never have) so it is full of harem fans and people YOU would refer as "anti-ntr snowflakes". it is pretty weird for you to use it as an example since I have not seen any discussion or controversy about its male characters. I also dont remember people complaining about the male best friend in "Acting Lessons", which is another game by the same dev so... weird right?

People dont have problems with male characters unless theyre actively trying to cuck you, like in Culture Shock. Really not that difficult to understand unless you just want to put silly labels on people who dont like certain kind of content.
Maya/Josy is not NTR because they're both women? I've been on this forum long enough to know that some people consider it NTR.

The other males have sexual lives and you see their dicks sometimes. That's enough to trigger some people that want the MC to be the only dick around. And the main 5 LI are pretty safe nobody fucks them, but the side ones like Camila, Melanie, Sarah are fucking other men even though it's not shown, you're not the only one using the "restaurant".

Never said badik is focused on ntr but has some elements that make people complaining when it's a new game.

Reactions: pochops and EJW

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Dev should've stayed silent, all the speculation was like free press :ROFLMAO: But oh well, that's done now.

No. Not really. Maybe it happened one single time long ago, and everyone is still traumatized.

You see, certain people can't just try a game, have fun with it, enjoy a good story, enjoy some good sex scenes. That's not enough. They need to own all the precious waifus, while simultaneously making sure nobody else so much as glances at them. Like some kind of Walrus King simulator. And they like to yell about it the second a thread is created.

I'm not a fan of that, it makes things very unrealistic and silly just to fit into an overdone trope. Being serious about the story, plus having different paths and needing multiple playthroughs to see all the scenes, that implied to me that you wouldn't do the harem thing. But either way, I'm here for it. This was obviously a great first release, kudos for the size and quality!
On the contrary, many developers do not put the ntr tag even though they will do it in the future, with the excuse of "they never said they would not put it" there are several examples (Max life, Sexbot, Foot of mountain), if it fills up This question about the ntr is precisely because the developers do it this way, which is not illegal, but warning in advance that they could include such content in the future shows at least a little decency.

As for this game I wish the Dev the best of luck, it looks great.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Maya/Josy is not NTR because they're both women? I've been on this forum long enough to know that some people consider it NTR.

The other males have sexual lives and you see their dicks sometimes. That's enough to trigger some people that want the MC to be the only dick around. And the main 5 LI are pretty safe nobody fucks them, but the side ones like Camila, Melanie, Sarah are fucking other men even though it's not shown, you're not the only one using the "restaurant".

Never said badik is focused on ntr but has some elements that make people complaining when it's a new game.
In general, lesbian scenes are not considered ntr because the MC has a relationship with both girls (both are love interests), so if they "play" with each other there is generally no problem.

Unless the girl in question "stole" a love or sexual interest from the MC and is 100% lesbian (the MC doesn't have sex with her) then it could be taken as ntr.

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
what is wrong with this shit ? start enter name shit crash and app icon disappeared ! start 32 version play 5 seconds more shit crash again and that app icon disappeared ! download shit again extract but now i don`t have both shit app icons !!! how to play this shit ???

• Angry
Reactions: Sir Anal

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Carter's premise is completely invalid.
I mean, who would "marry" their sex bot? Why marry anyone, when you are getting the sex already? You don't buy the cow, when you are getting the milk for free. :p

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
screenshot0001.png

I mean you'd have to hope so, wouldn't you? Jesus F. Murray Abraham kid, get a haircut and wind your neck in.

Reactions: policia123

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Look's like there are a couple of possible relationship variables for Julia, jdom and jsub, that affect some of the dialogue.* But either of them can only get set to True if the MC decides he wants to have a robot wife at the beginning of the game. If he's not interested in marrying a robot, his relationship with Julia defaults to the vanilla dialogue.

* The way it works is a bit odd by the way. If the MC says he would want the robot to be more dominant (or to use the game's spelling, 'Domaniant') towards him, jdom gets set to True and you then get the dialogue where the MC acts slightly more dominant towards Julia, rather than vice versa.
If the MC says he would want the robot to be submissive, jsub gets set to True, but that has no effect currently.

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes