COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
Master piece on a road ?

so very impressiv first realese can wait
for the next up date

Some question's
How Ntr gonna far and takes some place in this game ? (the calling at the end suggest this ? )
is there any incest plan in the game ?
What will you introduce in the futur ? (sex orientation or other)
And if i ask this, it s none for choose or not, but just what did i have to expect ;)
For compare, look s like a great *** restaurant in michelin when the chief decide what he do wirh what ingredient he have found on the market place but what is the spirit he want to chare with all this .
And about the story s how many protagonist are planned ?

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Personally, I find the "NTR," discussions always funny, but with at least 2+ games that got huge, then added "gay," as in two dudes, in an otherwise straight game...well, that's usually when I'm like, "What?"

1,800 renders for a first edition. I hope it works out.

Reactions: lxh123

Irad

Apr 10, 2020
This pretty much nailed the humor, no joke dragged out too long, nothing repetitive that I noticed. Nicely done.

Mar 18, 2019
Thought about skipping this one because of the description, but tried it after people here praised the writing.

Typos aside it wasn't bad, but not great either. Drama got introduced far too quickly, as I simply can't give a single shit about the characters this early into their introduction.

What I am wondering now is how the relationship system works here. Usually, it's easy to realise when something is positive or negative, or at least you get a good report at the end of a chapter, however here I have no idea. Stella is content, no idea if that would be a positive or negative in relation to her.

I'd want to focus on Myra, but I have no idea what effect I had on her. I told her a pun, cool info, but it tells me absolutely nothing.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Just a heads up, Vocal animations are gonna lag on any device that isn't powerful because you're not hiding the animations after you start the next one in the sequence.

The four statements that work with images/animations are:

• image - defines a new image.
  • show - shows an image on a layer.
  • scene - clears a layer, and optionally shows an image on that layer.
  • hide - removes an image from a layer.
Basically, you're effectively making your entire sex scene a single layer when you use 'show', so every new animation is just piling onto the previous one instead of replacing the currently playing animation, making both the previous animation(s) and current use system resources all at once.

This is how you do it so that you don't have a bunch of animations running in the background during sex scenes.
show animation 1 with dissolve
show animation 2 with dissolve
hide animation 1
etc.

Alternatively, the best solution is just to replace 'show' with 'scene' which ends the previous animation before starting the new one automatically.

Last edited:
Reactions: DonMarius and Vocal

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Thought about skipping this one because of the description, but tried it after people here praised the writing.

Typos aside it wasn't bad, but not great either. Drama got introduced far too quickly, as I simply can't give a single shit about the characters this early into their introduction.

What I am wondering now is how the relationship system works here. Usually, it's easy to realise when something is positive or negative, or at least you get a good report at the end of a chapter, however here I have no idea. Stella is content, no idea if that would be a positive or negative in relation to her.

I'd want to focus on Myra, but I have no idea what effect I had on her. I told her a pun, cool info, but it tells me absolutely nothing.
There are no relationship points or the like in the game currently. The concept of "love points" is lightly mocked in one of the dialogues.

On the other hand, many choices are tracked individually, so there's a possibility any and all of them (like the ones you mention) could come into play eventually. For now, only the dev knows.

母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
Well this game is super crazy for its initial release, 1800 renders for multiple routes!

I tried hundred times to just pack 2 paths already in hand now: 1. Naughty Julia with toy hungry for sex a wholeday and 2. Lustful Stella kiss then play with toy
But cannot "decrypt" the balance of them, with Stella see Julia kissing MC and after dinner she also kissing him. Any chance of this?

Hope to hear more about the routes and future plan!

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
LOOKS great but, after all that attention to artistic detail, they then forgot to spell check it?
and at one point the wrong person is tagged as speaking in the opening and the whole thing just drops a level of talent....for the simple reason the devs didn't check what they were releasing.

this may already have been mentioned. it just beggars belief when new releases show they try hard and yet try so little at the same time, when first impressions count. sloppy

high marks for the artist, mention for the writing as, despite all the errors, it's not inherently bad just a little generic. some good 'dad' jokes i suppose. no real hook beyond the imagery though.

if the writer gives this as much attention to detail as the artist, this could be really really good. bated breath

08Hanbo

Nov 15, 2020
I replayed the game several times and finally kissed Stella at the end. A good game with a bit of complexity.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
LOOKS great but, after all that attention to artistic detail, they then forgot to spell check it?
and at one point the wrong person is tagged as speaking in the opening and the whole thing just drops a level of talent....for the simple reason the devs didn't check what they were releasing.

this may already have been mentioned. it just beggars belief when new releases show they try hard and yet try so little at the same time, when first impressions count. sloppy

high marks for the artist, mention for the writing as, despite all the errors, it's not inherently bad just a little generic. some good 'dad' jokes i suppose. no real hook beyond the imagery though.

if the writer gives this as much attention to detail as the artist, this could be really really good. bated breath
Needs a thorough spell and grammar check.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Does the mc eventually grow out of the bieber combover hairstyle? I see a beard in the previews is that future him? :unsure:

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes