Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018
Dev should've stayed silent, all the speculation was like free press :ROFLMAO: But oh well, that's done now.

No. Not really. Maybe it happened one single time long ago, and everyone is still traumatized.

You see, certain people can't just try a game, have fun with it, enjoy a good story, enjoy some good sex scenes. That's not enough. They need to own all the precious waifus, while simultaneously making sure nobody else so much as glances at them. Like some kind of Walrus King simulator. And they like to yell about it the second a thread is created.

I'm not a fan of that, it makes things very unrealistic and silly just to fit into an overdone trope. Being serious about the story, plus having different paths and needing multiple playthroughs to see all the scenes, that implied to me that you wouldn't do the harem thing. But either way, I'm here for it. This was obviously a great first release, kudos for the size and quality!
It has actually happened more than once. That's neither here nor there though. Vocal said it wasn't in the plans so that should be the end of it. I know there will be more people asking, but they show up in almost every thread.

NiceGuyHX

Aug 4, 2021
Isn't it the "BoundtoPlease-32.exe" file that's being placed in quarantine? Norton often does that to the -32.exes, but as I understand it, if you're running 64bit Windows, the loss of the -32.exe file won't, as far as I am aware, affect the running of the game. Please, anyone, correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks!
When i open the Zip File i have just one exe file and when i unpack it in my Gamefolder i have the exe but then my norton scan the files and delet the exe file. Sorry for my bad english.
This happens just in this game not the other games from this side

Vocal

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
When i open the Zip File i have just one exe file and when i unpack it in my Gamefolder i have the exe but then my norton scan the files and delet the exe file. Sorry for my bad english.
This happens just in this game not the other games from this side
That's interesting. It should be two exe files. You could try downloading it from my patreon or MEGA.

I don't know why it's doing that. I'm about to release an updated version soon. Fixing the grammar issues and polishing some of the animation transitions. So, if anything, you can try the updated version.

Reactions: NiceGuyHX

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Not bad not bad, enjoyable for sure, I really like Stella, thanks to the dude who posted the guide for her.
So no harem tag, but we can fuck one or more girls other than our girlfriend?.

Is it just me, or did the mouths look a bit odd, super high-quality stuff though.

daddyCzapo

Mar 26, 2019
I have created compressed version of the game :)
Tools used:
-YAC (https://f95zone.to/threads/yac-yet-another-cruncher-a-game-compactor-v3-3.55421/)
-Ren'Py SDK 7.4.7 ( )
Compression preset: Medium
Original size: 1.06 GB
Compressed size: 235 MB

Chp.1b

PC: /
MAC (untested): /
note: The mac version is a byproduct of compiling the game in Ren'Py SDK, as i have no way of testing this version download at your own risk

Last edited:

Newsscaster

May 10, 2021
Isn't it the "BoundtoPlease-32.exe" file that's being placed in quarantine? Norton often does that to the -32.exes, but as I understand it, if you're running 64bit Windows, the loss of the -32.exe file won't, as far as I am aware, affect the running of the game. Please, anyone, correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks!
Pfp game? Please and thank you

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
Looks so good til now, great renders, Stelle is...damn a gorgeous girl, my fav one. Keep it up Dev, waiting for more

Klepon

Jan 16, 2021
Nice graphics. And, it sounds like the plot will probably be quite interesting as well.
However, why is Alice become like a character that is forbidden to be played?
Will it be a disaster in future updates?

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Tried this and there are too many choices for my liking and there are contents you'll miss and you won't even know.

For example you have to decline bed sex if you want to fuck MC's gf in the bathroom.

MC's sister isn't a virgin either. I thought she will be after seeing the virgin tag.

Renders and animations are great. I guess I'll try this again when there's a walkthrough.

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes