ipaqi

May 5, 2017
Interesting, but really needs a proofreader / script editor. You seem like you're really investing a lot in this, so I recommending adding that exrta little bit to it.

Vocal

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Thank you guys for the comments and reviews. It really means a lot to me. I was really nervous when posting it up, but I'm glad that you guys playing it.

I'll always try to get better at the quality.

There are legit some typos and errors that I missed that I could've sworn I caught. Makes me sad because I wanted to better than that and the product to be best it could be. But when I caught them after releasing it, I was like "Shit....".

I suppose when I read it, I always read it how it meant to be, but not always how it is. But I'll try learn from my mistakes and be better. And the other advice that some of you guys gave means a lot. Definitely going to fix some things.

And of course all you guys that enjoyed it, makes me smile to ear to ear. Thanks for the compliments. It keeps the motivation strong haha!

I do want to deliver the type of story that I envision. With sex, of course.

Thanks again guys.

Last edited:

fastflier

Oct 29, 2018
this game is very good! the model and renders are both awesome and the story is not bad as well!

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
It's a bit early for a walkthrough when there's just one day in the game, imo. There are a fair few choices that set different flags, but what those flags may lead to, if anything, remains to be seen.

You may get slightly different scenes on day 1, but that doesn't necessarily translate to different paths going on from there.

(Obviously I'm not trying to persuade anyone not to take it on. I'd just wait for another release to see where this goes myself.)

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
to get both kisses from your sister:
1) say you won't marry a robot
2) defend her
3) sit closer
4) put your arms around her
5) kiss her
6) have sex with Julia
7)go to Stella's room
8) hug ben and go to the store
9) don't talk to Alice
10) talk to Ben and Myra during freeroam
11) find Stella's luggage and bring it to her room
12) at dinner ask Stella if she's alright and tease Myra
13) ask Stella what's wrong and hold her hand
14) kiss her

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
It's a bit early for a walkthrough when there's just one day in the game, imo. There are a fair few choices that set different flags, but what those flags may lead to, if anything, remains to be seen.

You may get slightly different scenes on day 1, but that doesn't necessarily translate to different paths going on from there.

(Obviously I'm not trying to persuade anyone not to take it on. I'd just wait for another release to see where this goes myself.)
if you make the wrong choices you miss both kisses from your sister

Reactions: lxh123

08Hanbo

Nov 15, 2020
To get both kisses from your sister and let your sister play with a vibrator in her room.

1) Say you won't marry a robot
2) Defend her
3) Sit closer
4) Put your arms around her
5) Kiss her
6) Have sex with Julia
7) Check on Julia, Flirt, Yes(BJ)
8) She can't be that bad
9) Why are you being gay? Don't go with Ben
10) Make small talk
11) Tell her what Myra said, Kiss her
12) Talk to Ben and Myra during freeroam
13) Find Stella's luggage and bring it to her room
14) Don't show her
15) At dinner ask Stella if she's alright and tease Myra
16) Ask Stella what's wrong and hold her hand
17) Kiss her

母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
OK guys how about to get the sister kissing you and also catching you kissing Julia :cry:
And in the end, you have fun with Julia while Stella has fun herself with toy :unsure:

Darksoul6565

May 11, 2022
2) defend her
3) sit closer
5) kiss her
6) have sex with Julia
7)go to Stella's room
9) don't talk to Alice
14) kiss her
7,8,9 not needed

ilon55

Jan 11, 2019
Definitely a good start. This is not another kinetic novel in disguise.
There are no forced sex scenes. Even sex with the girlfriend is optional. The rare (good) thing worth highlighting.
An unnecessary/bad thing? Free roam. Wandering around empty rooms/places brings nothing but annoyance.

2) defend her
3) sit closer
5) kiss her
6) have sex with Julia
7)go to Stella's room
9) don't talk to Alice
14) kiss her
Sex with Julia isn't necessary as well as talking to Ben and Myra. Maybe some others aren't necessary either, but I didn't check. First playthrough and I got two Stella's kisses without thinking, probably because we're perfectly matched ;)

joebomb29!

Oct 5, 2022
Wow. This is a good game. It seems like there is a lot going forward with this. The renders and the girls are nice. The characters are interesting. I replayed it multiple times already and got a few different scenes. There are a lot of good points.

1. Renders and animations are on point. Renders are beautiful. Animations are very good.

2. The characters. Both male and female characters are great here. A nice cast of characters. I really liked Stella and then Julia comes along. I thought I wouldn't like her and then she won me over. Ben is a chill and funny guy. Carter too. Even Myra got her funny moments.

3. The humor. It's on point. Made me chuckle. Like when Ben thought his ex was there. lol

4. The story. So far it's solid. Nothing crazy or anything, but you can see the potential.

5. Seems like everything is avoidable. Like you never HAVE to do anything you don't want to. Maybe except for a Julia kiss. You can avoid having sex with her. You can avoid kissing Stella. You can avoid hanging out with Ben. You can avoid a lot of things.

6. Different options. Piggy backing on the last point, there is a lot of different options that would give you different scenes? Like if you don't to a certain place, something will happen later. If you do go to a certain place, something will happen. If you say a certain thing, they will mention it later. Shit like that.

7. The music is nice. I was digging it. That music when Stella was going downstairs? Nice.

Bad points:

1. There are some grammar issues here and there. That could be fixed, I hope. It didn't stop my enjoyment.

I think that's it for me. Look forward to this. Good amount of content.

skrusher

May 11, 2019
This game need walkthrough
You can use the Universal Ren'Py Mod. It's not a walkthrough but it shows the variants in every choice, which helps to find out when a choice might change the path. It also shows when a previous choice might change the course of the scene.

Anyway, the game has many variants (maybe too many?!) and you can't tell which ones have consequences in the future or which ones just change a scene or a dialog.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr. Harper
4.10 star(s) 16 Votes