• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
Tried this and there are too many choices for my liking and there are contents you'll miss and you won't even know.

For example you have to decline bed sex if you want to fuck MC's gf in the bathroom.

MC's sister isn't a virgin either. I thought she will be after seeing the virgin tag.

Renders and animations are great. I guess I'll try this again when there's a walkthrough.
too many choices??? all that sounds like is more replay value. so Its a win win for me.

chaos51

Oct 16, 2022
Hmmm...Julia...

Right from the start and every time I see her, particularly her expressions and the some of the "camera's" focused attention on her, the more I get a "Stepford Wives" vibe about her. I'm wondering whether she might be the A.I. that the three were talking about being "bound to please" at the beginning?

She's absolutely besotted with the mc. She's ready to have sex with him any time he wants it (as discussed in the prologue), yet she has no problem with sharing him in an open relationship...ergo no "jealousy" reflex, something else talked about in the prologue.

She has a strange problem with being touched by anyone other than the mc, something emphasised several times including some very specific "camera" shots.

She seems very clearly to be "bound to please" the mc...her creator (or at least owner or master) perhaps, if not Carter, who seemed to be the primary driver of the whole, at that time at least, seemingly totally puerile concept of A.I., its grand purpose in life and its benefits to "mankind" in the prologue.

It may sound as though I don't think much of this story, but I can see much potential here for a fascinating exploration or perhaps, as this is an AVN, exploitation, not of the A.I. element, but of the social impact of the free availability of open relationship/harem where the usual barrier of human, especially human female, jealousy reflex has been, very cleverly here, removed.

Anyway, I'm not up to date with the story yet, so I apologize if there's already stuff which blows my theory out of the water, but this is my take on things based on what I've seen so far.

OH! and Stella...WOWOW!!! Simply the best...better than all the rest..!!
This is very true.

Although it does seem to imply that she hasn't "gotten over" something in her past. But AI seems like a good theory or comparison. As a user said, depending on your choice in the beginning, you can change a little how the MC talks to her. But it doesn't seem to appear to be a lot of things that you could do other than dialogue changes. It may have more things later on.

Julia is hot and funny. She won me over after spending some time with her. And Stella....damn :love:!! I'll be like Ben is in the story. Asking if I can shoot my shot with her too! Hahah!

Reactions: Grrrtgf191
Feb 13, 2021
So essentially i attempted to make a walkthrough for this game, this is my first ever attempt at making a walkthrough and this has not been 100% tested, tbh the variables in this game were kind of confusing and some threw me off. this Walkthrough only shows what variables are given and what variables are needed to get certain scenes/dialogue choices. It may be a little confusing but if you have any suggestions let me know, i may fix it on a later date.

(EDIT: This is NOT up to date as of 07/27/23 or Update CH2 P1) I will not be updating anytime soon as i do not regularly play Vn's anymore but you are more the welcome to take mine and update it for the latest update. there is no need to credit me!)

Last edited:

Vocal

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Happy new year everyone!! I hope everyone is having fun with family, friends, or relaxing.

Still working on Chapter 2 as we speak. Was with family most of the day yesterday. Rendering some animations. It takes a while to do, depending on how long it is and the quality. But here are some extra renders for you guys.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here are some previews of Chapter 2.

Last edited:

chaos51

Oct 16, 2022
Happy new year everyone!! I hope everyone is having fun with family, friends, or relaxing.

Still working on Chapter 2 as we speak. Was with family most of the day yesterday. Rendering some animations. It takes a while to do, depending on how long it is and the quality. But here are some extra renders for you guys.

Damn...I'll take care of Myra :love:

Reactions: Vocal and cariadult

wnbapanties

Jan 2, 2023
I played this game earlier today. Very good game so far. Love the characters and the writing. I really like Julia and her personality. Her jokes, lol. The humor in general is great in this game.

This game has great female and male characters. Very sexy models all around. The animation is great. Look forward to more. It has great potential.

Reactions: Vocal

cariadult

Jun 4, 2018

Myra.. I mean she is... you know... Now it is getting hard to choose between those 3.
By the way, who is the woman on the 3rd pict? Julia's Mom/aunt/older sister?

Vocal

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Myra.. I mean she is... you know... Now it is getting hard to choose between those 3.
By the way, who is the woman on the 3rd pict? Julia's Mom/aunt/older sister?
Going to have to wait for chapter 2 to find out that one. ;)

any news for update?
HELLO THERE some news up date of this excellent starting one ? ;)
Definitely coming along. Tuning up some animations in chapter 2 and rendering atm. I post more updates on my patreon and more previews. I'm really excited about chapter 2! Can't wait to show everyone.

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes