Seeking Brother-Sister(Romance)

Dec 24, 2018
Some others you could check out are: FILF, Freeloading Family, No More Secrets, Dark Neighbourhood, Milfy City, Man of the House.

takxizis

Nov 17, 2017
In my humble opinion Tangled Up is the best brother-sister incest game i've played so far
https://f95zone.to/threads/tangled-up-v11-serialnumbercomics.6084/

I did play it long time ago, so it is possible that my initial impression was wrong and i wouldn't like it now. However, as far as i can remember if you roleplay it and not try to fuck whole family and everything in sight it had quite good incest plot as a whole and drive MC through the whole relationship till one of the endings (in my playthrough it was pregnancy ending). Relationship builds through daily routine by adding just a little to the initial scene step by step so it feels like you are just spending time with your sister doing usual stuff and getting closer together. HOWEVER it also means you will be scrolling through same things over and over and if you miss something you will hold your finger on CTRL for hours so walkthrough is almost required for such cases. I also don't remember if you could just ignore milf route, it would be cool if i could but i doubt it. In comparison to lots of other games she did feel like a sister. Another small details that i liked is that after some time of fitness sister did became a little bit more fit. She is a little bit too puffy for my tastes but changes into a good side with time (but i doubt it was intended, i think devs just git gud at making models).

P.S. I warn you, by the comment section a lot of people didn't like the game but main reason was repetitiveness that i already mentioned

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Hi!
Recommend a VN with brother-sister romance (incest) where the brother comes to the realization that he loves his sister. even though there may or may not be sex as such. but the main thing is to show that the brother admits to himself that he has deep feelings for his sister and not just carnal passion.
where it is shown that love, if it exists, helps to remove unnecessary barriers.