RPGM - Completed - Brothers Love [Final] [DanGames]

1. 3.00 star(s)

AMRFTY

A weird thing called love..

Someone recommended me this game because of it's 3D Art isometric RPG-maker angle and that seemed quite interesting. This style worked quite well for me because you end up running through the entire house trying to help your sister.
    Graphics are nothing special - isometric sprites with popup sprites in 'cutscenes'. And what is up with the censoring? Some of the actions do have animation in sprites, which is kind of neat. Overall it serves the purpose, but it's not rich by any means.

The story is practically nonexistent. Family leaves and you're holed up in the house with your sister. She's a rude person who focuses solely on herself, but has the benefit of looking sexy. You, as her brother, are subject to demands and tasks as you figure out why your sister became such a rude person. You'll figure out more as you go, but don't expect any character development or backstory. You're here to live with your sister.

This game focuses on time-based slots, meaning actions happen at particular times. Start with creating a schedule to figure out what your sister is doing so you can get through life more easily. In the end, the story offers you the option to corrupt your household as you figure out what your sister is up to. You'll have to go through mini-games as well, which are a welcome addition.

Basically the game is one long grind of tasks with little to no story in between. I've spent three hours playing this and I know little to nothing about our MC and his sister Sofia - other than what the game shows us. I didn't hate the gameplay loop, but it's nothing engaging - kept me somewhat entertained over a stormy evening.

3/5
  2. 2.00 star(s)

rafaellos

I would say this game was kind of a waste of time. While it has few pretty nice scenes its clunky, all over the place and generally not player friendly. Animation is very stiff while the model is alright at best.

Art 2.5/5
    Story 2/5
    Gameplay 3/5
    Fapability 2/5
    Originality 2/5
  3. 3.00 star(s)

lust12e

Very the same as the previous one.. the only reason i give it 3 stars because i like this kind of game... so lets do some breakdowns here..

Story : NONE! you just basically a bother who just left out with your sister by your parent during their trip.. so you can get laid on your sister... the event is all over the place there's no chorological explanation for it..

Gameplay : unlike the previous this one seems a little bit reasonable with only focusing on stam.. the grinding part still there but at least is not that bad...

Animation : Medicore.. the model is awsome as always, but the animation is plain...

Content : NOT ENOUGH! i was hoping there's more on this one but i was naive i guess.. LOL
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Zelgadis

The game is okay. Very grindy. Definitely need a walkthrough to progress efficiently. The art is good. Have a bunch of fun little events with some progression, but not enough to keep it from being boring.