Others - Unity - Bubblegum Sunday [v0.016 - Dressup Preview 2] [Albatross]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Djakise

android version abandoned...
    It's kind of sad that developers make games only on the PC, I personally can't sit at the computer for a long time and play because my job is related to this... Sometimes it seems that people have forgotten that smartphones are a mobile mini-computer...
  2. 5.00 star(s)

The Rotting God

One of the best examples of "there is beauty in simplicity" when it comes to game design. Beautiful artwork, fuckton of customization and right pace of unlocks. UI is entirely done for smartphones in portrait mode unfortunately.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Igor Pachmelnik Zakuskov

I've discovered the game today and my god it is great. The artwork is top-notch, as is the gameplay and customization. I especially like the gradual influx of content that keeps the game exciting even after a long time. The only flaw is that the sex scenes are just a repetitive block of text, and some nice artwork or at least new text versions could be added. Overall, the game is definitely worth checking out, and will easily serve you for many wanks to come.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

EroticMK95

Even though the game is extremely limited, no sex scenes or anything like that, no story or anything of the sort as of yet regardless I overly enjoyed myself with the features already in the game.

The amount of customization to actually make a beautiful & slutty MC is pretty amazing in itself. This has limitless potential depending on the approach story-wise. The artwork is great & the secondary characters that you see look great.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

LaraWolfe

I find this to be a great little game so far. Having played the Alpha 305 version of the game. There are a few nit picks that I would have, but I will be posting those in the discussion section.

Personally I spent a couple of hours just playing through it, trying to get all the different scenes, seeing the different things that there is to see. And even when I thought I was done there were a few more things that I had missed prior.

With this being a very early alpha build of the game and with so much more content expected in the future I think this game will earn it's five stars. I know I had fun with the about five hours that I played with it.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

whotheff

A dress-up simulator for mobile phones. Interface is totally NOT friendly for PC. my 16:9 monitor had a narow vertical strip of image (which would fit a mobile phone just fine). Clicking back and forth the menus with a mouse is also not very usable. To add more, I would need to be able to play this on a PC.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

Davox

Nice artwork but thats about all its got going for it. The game aspect is pretty much non existent. It feel like a newgrounds dress up game

There is no game play, its go to a location and hope you've increased your stats enough to open up a new activity. Rinse repeat. And the new activites just enable you to increase your stats quicker but there is no end product for this. In terms of H images what you see in the initial character creator is 95% of the content.

The game play loop is basically:
    Daytime visit every location in the hopes that something has opened up, probably not so you have to go to a shop and buy something in order to get to night time.
    Nighttime do something lewed to increase stats - but ther are no pictures just the same text over and over again.

No quest log or hints - so you have to keep repeating things and some things have time triggers, so not only do you have to repeatably visit areas with no content you have to sit on the screen for 20 seconds doing nothing, just in case something triggers

You can literally walk about nude from the outset and nobody bats an eyelid.

There are a few NPC but they all seem to just have one line text each.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

ambickbit

Great art, with a great variety of customization, and even progression as your character gains experience, beauty and corruption while partaking in activities and sex work.

You start off with a normal looking character, which you get to customize some basic things from the start. After that, it’s up to you how you want your character to look, and what they do. If you wanted to, you could only do oral and remain a technical virgin, and still progress through the game, albeit a bit more slowly than if you also had sex and really let yourself go. At the end of each day and night, there is a list of how much you spent that day and how much you made that night, and also how many people you had sex with or blew. This is added to a total in your stats page, along with other information on your character.

The customization ranges from clothing to accessories, tattoos and piercings, and even lip and breast augmentations. You can even get a tan! Either naturally or artificially. If done artificially, you can even choose to have tan lines or not, of which I’m personally a big fan of tan lines. The game ensures you have things to spend your money on after all that hard, sweaty work.

As you progress, new locations will appear both day and night. New sex work will also unlock at existing locations, reflecting your character’s corruption. Tired of waiting tables or flirting with patrons? You can be a urinal slut instead! Is pole dancing and counting cash too much work? Well, you can just get naked and have a club-floor gangbang then! Accompanying these are descriptive naughty text of what happens, and afterwards you can see the aftermath on your character. By that I mean how much cum has accumulated on them. The ahegao that results from bukakke is one of my favorites.

Some sex work only pays in tips, which seem to scale with your stats. Other work pays a base rate with tips, and some just a base rate but this also seems to scale. Other jobs are more corrupt than others. Like I mentioned before, waiting tables or even pole dancing, are not as corrupting as being a urinal slut.

As stated in the title, this is an alpha build, so the game isn’t fully realized or full featured. However, even in its current state, it manages to satisfy and entertain, and I have not come across any serious bugs. The performance is good, I can only speak for the Windows version, as I have not tried the Android version. I look forward to new updates to this game!
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Lixi

One of the few games with a fem protagonist that sets a heavy emphasis on what your character wears & what style you want her to have (piercings, tattoos, make up, hair, ..).
    Please continue this great work! Personally I'd love to see how people react to your style and more human interaction in general.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

FrozenNorseman

This is a fun little game, even in the early stages it is in now. The artwork is really great, and the customisation and clothing/accessory options you have available are awesome for where it's at right now.

If there is one thing I feel is lacking, it is the indication that the passing of time is a thing. Undress on the beach and just wait there, doing nothing, and she'll get a tan. Wait for long at the trancehall (I forget the name) and she apparently gets hypnotized (though I don't think it does anything at the moment?). This is not mentioned anywhere and I only noticed it happening, because I happened to leave my pc for a bit. I feel a bit more description added to these events as they take place could be great.

I'll be keeping an eye on this. And I am really hoping that the artist will add some pictures to go with the descriptive scenes found throughout the game, though I realise that might be a tall order - simply because I want more of this art.