Others Completed Buchikome ☆ High kick! [Final] [Aokumashii]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes
Mar 22, 2020
Bruh, having to hit this mf in the head is so annoying, I hate it

I hit him like, 20 times with my stamina full and his ass at the corner, why tf is this mf still standing.

I don't give a shit if the purpose of the game is to lose, I wanna beat this mf
I don't give a shit if I'm horny as fuck, I still wanna kill this mf.

Why "kill" instead of "beat"? Fuck allat, knocking him out ain't enough, I GOTTA kill him.

• Haha
Reactions: 7636K

hotboy17

May 27, 2019
Bruh, having to hit this mf in the head is so annoying, I hate it

I hit him like, 20 times with my stamina full and his ass at the corner, why tf is this mf still standing.

I don't give a shit if the purpose of the game is to lose, I wanna beat this mf
I don't give a shit if I'm horny as fuck, I still wanna kill this mf.

Why "kill" instead of "beat"? Fuck allat, knocking him out ain't enough, I GOTTA kill him.
You cannot defeat the ojisan. That's the game.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
You cannot defeat the ojisan. That's the game.
Ahh yes, the previous page with a good couple of posts on how to do it - never happened, it seems.
...I guess if you say something in a matter-of-fact way... it can alter reality? Oh well.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
^ Out of morbid curiosity: why the hell do you keep saying that the ojisan cannot be defeated, when that's not true? Just trolling? Or is it something...more?

Apr 7, 2019
^ Out of morbid curiosity: why the hell do you keep saying that the ojisan cannot be defeated, when that's not true? Just trolling? Or is it something...more?
Maybe it's because even if you do defeat him, there's a graphical error that has him still standing as though you didn't?

Jun 21, 2018
Maybe it's because even if you do defeat him, there's a graphical error that has him still standing as though you didn't?
you got to high kick in the face at the right hurtbox while he's on 0 hp. Simply bringing him to 0 or high kicking anywhere isn't enough. It's much more difficult to do in the high fps version because his frame data is very different

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Yeah, we both know that, it's just that clash blue was playing the devil's advocate or some such (referring to the glitch which happens when you actually KO the ojisan - the animation of him falling down, forward, shows, while his standing image is still there... HOLY SHIT!! Maybe he was a quantum-ojisan?! Maybe the girl is safe, effed in the park AND at the ojisan's house all at the same time?!?! o_O ... Maybe the game is much deeper than I have previously thought.).

Apr 7, 2019
Yeah, we both know that, it's just that clash blue was playing the devil's advocate or some such (referring to the glitch which happens when you actually KO the ojisan - the animation of him falling down, forward, shows, while his standing image is still there... HOLY SHIT!! Maybe he was a quantum-ojisan?! Maybe the girl is safe, effed in the park AND at the ojisan's house all at the same time?!?! o_O ... Maybe the game is much deeper than I have previously thought.).
Quantum-ojisan sounds like a great hentai premise, lol.

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes