Seeking Bug/Parasite Games

kandrew123

Oct 14, 2018
Invertebrates in general, and prominant oviposition/impregnation themes would be great. Like Parasite Infection, the sewer level of Parasite in City, or the parasite nest in Cursed Armor.
I've also played Slugs and Bugs, but too wordy, brain hurty.
EDIT: Also, nipple fucking would be godly

Last edited:

Magna64

Apr 7, 2020
There is also the option of "Escape from the giant Insect Lab"
3d game. Clothes are removable. And bugs are everywhere. The character will get pregnant if a bug finishes it animation. Belly will grow slowly but surely. Game is rather short with only 3 levels and 2 bug types.

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
There is also the option of "Escape from the giant Insect Lab"
3d game. Clothes are removable. And bugs are everywhere. The character will get pregnant if a bug finishes it animation. Belly will grow slowly but surely. Game is rather short with only 3 levels and 2 bug types.
Do you have a link?

Magna64

Apr 7, 2020
Are there instructions for "Escape from Giant Insect Lab"? I can't read Japanese and I'm stuck in the first room.
To sum it up.

arrows to move
q to use items
Spacebar for struggle
Shift to sprint
mouse/touchpad to look around
esc for options (the bottom bar is to resume game, the one above is to quit)

LordVasky

Oct 13, 2018
Kinda reviving an old thread but it may be useful info for the future visitors haha.

Well you have Captivity, which definitely has impregnation, it's a wave survival game with many types of enemies and character (clothing) customization. Personally i really like it.

Reactions: dogdug

kandrew123

Oct 14, 2018
Kinda reviving an old thread but it may be useful info for the future visitors haha.

Well you have Captivity, which definitely has impregnation, it's a wave survival game with many types of enemies and character (clothing) customization. Personally i really like it.
I've been playing it a bit already (definitely didn't complete all the experiments) and it's pretty good, next update is making pregnancy visible from what I heard. Hope it gets more content too.

tnt90002

Jul 9, 2019
I might be coming too late but, my suggestion will be Coffee from Unnie, you should be able to find the link to his game demo from his posts on pixiv.
Please also consider supporting him tho, cuz it seems he is abandoning the development of the game

Reactions: Apxangel9

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017

OoferinoPapapino

Jul 14, 2023
surprised no one mentioned parasite infection, its a game that has some body transformations with specific parasite classes that you can make as you infest the people around you. Pretty short though last time i played, but they probably added more since then.

Reactions: Umgah