3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner_wide.jpg

Overview:
There are many creatures in this world. Most of them are still undiscovered.
Join Saiko and three other girls on their quest to have sex with as many different creatures as possible!​

Thread Updated: 2020-10-06
Release Date: 2020-09-20
Developers: Nitely, Lain Games | - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
Windows 10/11: - - -
Windows 7/8 & Linux
(v0.3): - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg 16.jpg 17.jpg 18.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
So just bugs atm?
Yes, just the ones seen in the preview images at the moment. Nitely told me it was originally planned to discover a new creature each chapter, but instead both of the first chapters were about the worms. It's definitely possible that different creatures could be added in future chapters.

is it complete?
At the moment the game has two chapters and more will be added to the game.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Yes, just the ones seen in the preview images at the moment. Nitely told me it was originally planned to discover a new creature each chapter, but instead both of the first chapters were about the worms. It's definitely possible that different creatures could be added in future chapters.

At the moment the game has two chapters and more will be added to the game.
Yeah he definitively should have done something else for the second chapter. You should totally @ me if you ever add any canine or equine-esque monsters.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
What did I do wrong not to see any chapter two being rendered in the game? When chapter 1 was complete it restarted...

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
What did I do wrong not to see any chapter two being rendered in the game? When chapter 1 was complete it restarted...
Were you messing around with the game files or something? It works completely fine for me and goes: Chapter 1 -> Chapter 1 Special CG -> Chapter 2

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
The renders and animations are really good. But, is each chapter going to have a different female? It's hard to immerse yourself into the story if you play as a new character every time. Especially, if you don't have any control over what happens. I'll watch this for a while and see where it goes.

Reactions: rKnight

Ghostrun

Jun 2, 2017
This isn't a render it's just Images/Animations from Honey Select. Most of the Honey Select asset games you see here are by people with little knowledge of modding, or simply can't be bothered. While this particular one has had a little more modding done and is certainly stylized it's still a far cry from what you can do with the games studio. Granted this particular dev does seem to be putting in a little more effort into making the game look better than most efforts released of late using the games assets.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: torkenstiem
3.90 star(s) 9 Votes